A new craving or two

Started by sexybbwgal, December 14, 2011, 10:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sexybbwgal

My current postings.... if the following doesn't suit you. :)
My older postings....... if you'd like to play one, I'm open for it. :)
Ons/Offs just so you will know.. And please realize they do not have to be put in the role play, but they are something I like to have a guideline or two with them. I mean if you were into Horror and Blood play, and I was into Romance and Roses, we wouldn't work. But everything can be adpated to fit each individual role play. And, anything can be rearranged to intrigue me :)

And now to my newest thoughts and cravings as well. All stories can be done here in forums, through private messages, or through YIM or AIM.

At this moment I am looking for a female to play the part in this story:

Angel didn't believe her family was full of angels. Especially since she was a stripper who has gone through every man in the joint. Hell, she didn't even believe in angels anymore. But here she was, looking in the mirror at her wings. Shaking her head, she decides to play it as part of her stripping act. That is until this one very mean, angry looking woman comes bombarding into the room. Angel ducks off the stage and runs. When the woman finds her, her angel training comes into reality. As an angel, she is given one guardian and only one for the rest of her life and that's where the woman who was at the club comes in at.

What is needed:

• A very strong woman
  • A very dominant woman
  • Someone who isn't scared of getting dirty
  • Somone that is willing to lay a butch lesbian
  • Extreme
  • I'm willing to talk to a male about this position if he can pull off a tender side
The next role: Turning the submissive into a wife: Male, Female or everything in between welcomed

**the plot is still coming along, but here is what I have**
Laurie was tired of being the submissive demonstrator for the House of Rowan. The new owner of the Burlesque club and sex toy party maker, has decided that one girl will become his new "pretend wife" for the holidays. He will pay her for new clothes, her time, and her ability to act. She just has to get through the holidays of Thanksgiving till New Years. Laurie wants nothing to do it. The owner needs someone that is refined, charming, and strong. She's shy, obedient, and a high school drop out. But the owner wants Laurie as his new "pretend wife." Can he help her becoe who he knows she is? Or will the pleasure he gets from being her Master a nights prove to overcome him and ruin his "ritzy family" holiday's?

What is needed:

• Strong dominant who is very extreme
  • Someone that goes beyond taboo
  • Someone that likes brutality
  • Someone that can turn a story into romance at the end of being mean