D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Not even close. But I might be a bomb de-activator (or whatever they're called) *pulls out a pair of scissors* where's the bomb??
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

No bombs here...but you are activating something else under my undertrousers....What have you just activated?

Lycana

Well hopefully it's not something I'd need these for *goes to toss them away* or will I need them to get that what's in your pants??
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Do you know what's in my pants is so much better?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Styx26

Dude, have you SEEN what I have in my pants(pocket)?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Kurzyk

Lycana

Should I worry about being in a jail cell with Styx or will it be fun? :P

Styx26

(devious grin)

You don't want me to spoil the surprise, do you Lycana? XD
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

Berek

Would you like me to share something with you? ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Doesn't sharing make friends, my dear? ;)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Lycana

I think you secretly like to, don't you?

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Lycana

Mordred

Hmmm.. does such a thing.. this.. 'intuition'.. reside in the blood for me to sample?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Hmm that's a possibility ;) Are you willing to find out?

Mordred

Lovely girl in those red threads.. with that big wolf leaning over your shoulder.. is that truly a question or are you just testing my response?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Hmm possibly a bit of both, my dear. Is that so bad?

Mordred

Who am I to judge such a spectrum? Would you believe.. I prefer a bit of bad?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Yes, but would you believe it's the wicked, bad I adore?

Mordred

Would you believe such a thing does have a way of working it's way through your adorable aura?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Would you believe I'm still waiting for its possession and corruption?

Mordred

Would you believe such things make my mad dead little soul shift in all sorts of happy patterns in knowing?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Would you believe I've never been afraid of the dark?