Monster Girls (D&D 3.5) Grab your Monster Manuals and Savage Species!

Started by ulthakptah, November 09, 2011, 03:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulthakptah

Intrest thread
In character thread
Sheets/OOC thread

So I've been mulling around this concept in my mind a bit. I'm not sure if it's because of Halloween, that I have been flipping through the pages of my savage species book, or the fact that some of the monster girls are just so darn cute, but I kinda feel like running a game like this. I know that there have been some games like this in the past, and it's not original or anything, but I think I could have some fun with it. After all D&D is a game and should be fun. I haven't thought out all the details of the game yet. I'm sort of hoping for some input from the people who want to be playing monster girls. With that said I have a few concepts that could be fun.

1: Monster girls are evil and go around being monsters attacking towns and travelers trying to get money, power, sex, ect.

2: Monster girls are like adventurers and go around doing adventure things despite them being monster much like the comic Rusty and Co.

3: Half players are monster girls, the other half are monster hunters, release them in the wild and let the fun begin!

Again nothing is set in stone. Depending on the responses this game might not happen at all. Mostly right now I want input on things in the game people would want, and by people I mean monster girls. Doesn't really matter how many people want to be monster hunters and hunt monster girls when there are no monster girls who want to be hunted.

Last it wouldn't be a monster girl interest thread without posting these two links.
http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689470/Monster%20Girls%20Encyclopedia
http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689469/Monster%20Girls%20Encyclopedia%202

Zaer Darkwail

I would raise interest to be monster hunter. I do not mind do group have monster girls as party members (or pets?) or only as NPC foes.

Snake

avorae

Depending on if I can come find the time I would love to join...
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

ExisD

If I have the time I'd love to join in too, as a monster of course. Not sure what type as of yet though i'm usually partial to outsiders if they'd be allowed.

FazzEagle

I'd love to join since I tried starting a RP like this myself buuuut never got far doing it. I'm interested to be a Monster Hunter.

avorae

Snake

perhaps a monstrous monster hunter? Like a half-dragon or something

ulthakptah

Just a reminder, the monster hunters won't be needed if the monster girls aren't interested in the third option. Also those throwing their hats in for being monster hunters need to be okay with the fact that they might lose a fight with a monster girl and be at her mercy.

Snake

avorae

Question.. if the monster girls do select option 3 will they still be allowed character classes or just be straight monsters.

ulthakptah

Quote from: avorae on November 09, 2011, 02:36:19 PM
Question.. if the monster girls do select option 3 will they still be allowed character classes or just be straight monsters.
Yes, but they might not start out with it if they chose a monster with a high level requirements.

Quote from: Snake on November 09, 2011, 02:35:41 PM
Which is part of the kink I think
But everyone might now have this kink and think the game is only about catching monsters and having them be slaves.

Snake

I like the possibility of being made to impregnat ea monster girl or two :3

Kunoichi

I rather like the idea of option #1, myself. ^^; I'd be fine with adventuring, as well, but I'm not really interested in the thought of being captured and enslaved or killed by some sort of monster hunter.

What I was specifically thinking of was playing a cute little Imp.  I know they don't have a level adjustment in 3.5, but the monster class for them gave them a +4 LA, so...

FazzEagle

I don't like the idea of killing Monster/Monster Hunter players either but I'm fine if it's necessarily done on an NPC.

I'm planning on playing a human recording various types of the Monsters he meets - like a chronicler of sorts.

ulthakptah

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 09, 2011, 02:54:05 PM
I rather like the idea of option #1, myself. ^^; I'd be fine with adventuring, as well, but I'm not really interested in the thought of being captured and enslaved or killed by some sort of monster hunter.

What I was specifically thinking of was playing a cute little Imp.  I know they don't have a level adjustment in 3.5, but the monster class for them gave them a +4 LA, so...
Imp is fine, and I think +4 LA is okay for the benefits of being an imp.

ExisD

I'm fine with either 1 or 3, though only if I could get away if caught. Dying and being enslaved aren't fun for me at all. Temporary capture is good though.

I was thinking of playing an Erinyes if that isn't too strong.

avorae

Kunoichi

ExisD

Its LA +7 on the srd. They are also not well built for fighting at all.

Zaer Darkwail

I am fine being captured by monster girls and raped :P. So long I am not killed.

Snake

Then add it's HD to it Kunoichi. that's the total ECL you need to play one. an erinyes is equal to about a lvl 13=14 character.

Exis: Yes they are. High Base attack, good saves. They specialize in aerial archery though but they also have that rope to grapple and hurl people into their air and turn them into pincushions. I'd call that combat oriented. compared to a succubus.

ExisD

Wow, I was unaware of that... that makes most things with level adjustment even less worth it.

Though if Savage Species is allowed there might be a progression there. I'll go check that, if not I'll figure out something else.

Snake