Seeking fantasy RPs.

Started by mannik, November 15, 2009, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannik

I'm in desperate need of a new RP....and hence, a new RP request thread! (Because I seem to have misplaced my other one  :P )

---

I'm looking for a fantasy or a sci-fi game. I'm particularly in the mood to play a dragon, but that isn't really a necessity. I'll play a humanoid character if you prefer, they could be a lot of fun as well.

As far as a plot...well, I didn't really have anything specific in mind. I usually discuss such details with my partner as I build a suitable character. But, I supose it would be better to offer something....so how about the general plot to a game I've done before (and don't mind trying again with a new partner)

(Dragon x Human)

Two kings, driven by hatred for one another, wage constant and devestating war against eachother. This war brings only death and destruction to the lives of those it touches, including the dragons. In a desperate attempt to bring an end to the war, one of the kings steals a dragon's egg, hoping to raise the creature as a weapon of war.

The conflict continues, waxing and waining over the years, but never truly ceases as the young dragon continues to grow in the bowls of the castle's dungeon. The only thing he has ever known was cruelty at the hands of men. Men who laugh and mock him. Men who jab at him with long sticks in hopes of instilling a fighting spirit.

But then he comes to know of women. When his caretaker falls ill, the duty to feed and care for the dragon falls to the caretaker's daughter who shows him there is more to life than cruelty and pain.

~~~

So there you have it. An idea. Of course, if you wish to do something else, by all means tell me what you have in mind. I love colaborating with others to make a story that suits both our needs.

Shandragontear

I'm already doing one Dragon x Human scene in an Eragon sort of setting. Wouldn't mind doing another one though.

mannik

Already have two prospects for this, so I think this thread has done its job.....for now.

*Locks the thread*