Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erotisch

Stone

Banned for being one a' dem Flintsterns people! O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for making up works.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Erotisch

Banned for typing works instead of words

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for not specifying that only my typos are permissible. 

Erotisch

Banned for thinking you are above my typo critique!

Stone

Banned for thinking at all!  O:)

Erotisch

Banned for expecting me not to use my brain.

MiaFire

Banned for letting him tell you what you can and can't use. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Erotisch

Banned because you assumed I was going to listen to him. ha!

Belle33

Insanityenviesme

Banned for ninja-ing me with basically exactly what I was going to type O.O
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Erotisch

Banned...... because I felt like banning someone and you were there.

MiaFire

Banned for banning on an urge
-

Erotisch

Banned because I had the urge again.  :P

Belle33

Banned for showing now restraint.

Erotisch

Banned because  >:) I HAVE NO RESTRAINT! 

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me go get my cuffs ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Banned for having multiple sets of cuffs - some occupied!   >:)

Stone

Banned for being prejudiced against multiplicity!

MiaFire

Banned because I felt like it
-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Erotisch

Banned for not being blindfolded yourself.

Belle33

Banned for mentioning blindfolds  :P