new system for my brothel

Started by yotsuya, January 02, 2006, 10:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yotsuya

after taking a few weeks to look at what is here, I have come up with new system, a few bios, and some good plots. I will be making a brothel. so far I am the only person there, and a good amount of my charicters are female. if you don't like that, I will not make it. I warn you the brothel functions on a certain system and has a few rules. it will get very freaky there since most of my chaicters are not human. you will see, that is if enough people say they like the idea. if not I will not make the brothel

AmberMK

I kinda like the idea... is it just an idea right now, or is there a place we can take a look at it yet?

yotsuya

the second I get five people who say they like it I will make it. it is more then an idea, yet at this time you cannot touch it. make sence?

yotsuya

this must be a "no we all hate the idea! go take your sick perversions elsewears." or it is also a possible "never heard of this guy...OMG! HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING!!!!!" I gve my brothel annother week to get some people who like the idea, if there are no replies then I will work on somthing else.

Natalie C. Barney

Well it depends I would like to play if its wild and fun. I was thinking of what kind of character you want I was thinking a freaky mutant maybe? Bisexual- yes that would be a nice change.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

ten bar

Sounds interesting. I'd like to hear more...

Celestial Goblin

Not sure if i should suggest that, it's probably within site limits but scary.
How about the brothel workers being, like, not completely free?
Hasn't been done yet, a high-tech intergalactic brothel-ship, or a demon run place called 'tower of screams and breaths'?

yotsuya

oh good lord! I said I had a new system and a good idea but I just realized why no one is saying they like the idea. I HAVN'T PROPSED IT! I feel so stupid.

the brothel itself is somehow enchanted, and the prostituts that work there are less then normal. each one is actualy some type of animal in human form, be it a mythological or real. when a person comes in they fill out my questionerie and PM me their answers. from there I will make them a charicter that will suit them to play as. and from that questionerrie I can also select the *cough*whore*cough* that would suit them best. and their services are most definatly not free. most of them have a plot to them and if that dosn't involve somthing.....shall we say odd, happening to you then you must pay a fee. this fee will of course be made up and only in the game. when you step in as a rule you must give me your drivers licence. in this way I can ensure that you will not run away with a bill (soly for the sake of role playing.) depending on how you answered the questionerie also determins how much money you have. you can fill out the questionerrie multiple times but acknolage that there may be a tad bit of a wait since only one person may use brothel at a time. if for any reason there is more then one person it is because they answered the survay the same or so similar it struck me of gaurd. depending on how much money you have also decides how much time you get. I measure time in posts so if you don't got alot then make the most out of your posts. occasionaly I will have a sale. these sales will differ in how they save you money. maybe i will change the ammount for a post or maybe I will let you have a two on one as a treat, you will never know.

I feel like such a dork not stateing this earlier.

Celestial Goblin

Hm, no offense but you're one of the people who have trouble spelling. If you're going to RP with people, you have to work on it. The idea, ambitious but complicated. Keeping track of credit could be problematic, and what kind of questionarries you are talking about? Are you considering making all the storylines for the *cough* ladies yourself? A huge task it would be. And while you did provide the framework, it all depends how it will work out in practice. I could be willing to try, if you set it up.