Word association 2006.06.24

Started by Brandon, June 23, 2006, 11:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.

Elvi

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

tcost

I prefer justice to irony.

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Purple

(i'm so very hurt, i'm a hillbilly but i'm NOT an inbred, I'm mostly Norwegian, some American President [two of them], English, Irish, German, French, Italian, Native American, and a tiny smattering of Portugese)  :)

prohibition
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

tcost

I prefer justice to irony.

Aysleen

suffragette

(sorry Purple, no offense meant...just an old, bad stereotype, but was what I thought of first. I was laughing at the 'south - inbred' combo, which is also a stereotype of course
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Purple

( well...okay then :) just so long as we aren't all considered inbred (though those in Arkansas generally are, hehehe. :) j/k.  mostly.)

vote
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Elvi

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Purple

Ariabella

Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

MagicalPen

Aunt

(I swear everytime i think of the South i think of Inbred...same with most areas of PA...and Vermont....)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Ariabella

Cousin (why Vermont? I can understand PA, since it's near the Mason Dixon line...)
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

MagicalPen

It 2

(I know a girl from Vermont...they're just as inbred as the rest...like Nascar, driving a car through a mud hole is the fun thing to do on the weekend...)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.