new improved family resort weekend ( drama, incest, master slave, age play)

Started by Chreestafer, October 15, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castamere

Quote from: stargirl on October 20, 2012, 02:00:34 PM
We could talk about character idea here, or maybe create a temporary thread for OOC somewhere so we could start developing character ideas. If they don't fit what he wants we just ignore it.

What do you think?

Maybe everyone could post an idea about the others, as I did. Have I missed anyone?

I second that.

Quote from: Miyu on October 20, 2012, 05:46:41 PM
question, what do you need on this rp. Seems you have a lot of profiles however I have no idea what you still need.

I am certain Chreetafer would allow a female cousin or two. I'll suggest PMing him. :)

A coat of gold, a coat of red... a lion still has claws.
And mine are long & sharp my Lord... as long and sharp as yours.

"The Castaway Thread" Updated - 11/09

stargirl

There was a place for the older sister too.

It will be good to have another girl in the family.

Miyu

I will wait for the gm to say what he needs. Sometimes its better that way to not have any confusion Thanks guys.

MaiMizzu

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Rage

Well, I mean, the only person that wouldn't fall into Jez's sights at all... Is Donald.

Since y'know, 18 years of being the man's son has kinda made Donald seem more like a best friend than anything else...

Although, I can see Donald and Jez tag-teaming at some point xD
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Elven Sex Goddess

Welcome to all those that have joined.   Looking forward to getting the family off and running.   Delving into their outlook on family that knows no ignominy towards their enlighten views of a family.   

Rage

Aren't we all :3

Warning, I may be absent tomorrow... Depending on what's happening at work. I'll update on that as soon as I know what's goin' down.
In a restaurant.

Mora

I'm so glad we're starting off this rp soon, it's one I've really been looking forward to!!! ;D Anyone wanna have fun with Auntie Sasha?

Rage

In a restaurant.

Mora

Well, then he might be pleasantly surprised...! I'll have to look at the profile real good to make sure he gets exactly what he wants... :D Feel free to double-team HER... ;D

Rage

In a restaurant.

Mora

Rage

Not at all, I mean, think about it...

Sexually, he's as open minded as it comes... Much like his player >.>

I have no real turn off's, hence the lack of O/O page.
In a restaurant.

Mora

Ok ^^ Well then, we're gonna have a blast once this rp starts... Any other takers...?

stargirl

Hi Mora,
  I forgot to write my character opinion on Aunt Sasha. But I don't have so much to work with. Any hook you can give me is welcome. If not, I will write a kind of general opinion about her.

Elven,
  I understand you are a co-GM, is it right? If so, can you confirm that Rage and Miyu are in? I think Chreestafer means that, but he is not having time to say so.

Elven Sex Goddess

Mora

Quote from: stargirl on October 21, 2012, 01:11:30 PM
Hi Mora,
  I forgot to write my character opinion on Aunt Sasha. But I don't have so much to work with. Any hook you can give me is welcome. If not, I will write a kind of general opinion about her.

Elven,
  I understand you are a co-GM, is it right? If so, can you confirm that Rage and Miyu are in? I think Chreestafer means that, but he is not having time to say so.
I don't have a specific hook-up in mind, but I'd like to work something into the rp if possible. Can we wing it? <3

Castamere

I'm certain Uncle Donald would adore/has always adored Aunt Sasha, but then he's a bit of a whore so he's apt to eye just about every pretty bum. ~chuckles~

A coat of gold, a coat of red... a lion still has claws.
And mine are long & sharp my Lord... as long and sharp as yours.

"The Castaway Thread" Updated - 11/09

Mora

Quote from: Castamere on October 21, 2012, 04:27:22 PM
I'm certain Uncle Donald would adore/has always adored Aunt Sasha, but then he's a bit of a whore so he's apt to eye just about every pretty bum. ~chuckles~
Well then that shouldn't be a problem... They'll have their fun times too. ;D

Miyu

Just waiting on his pm that can tell me what its needed then I will make the character sheet

stargirl

Miyu,
   If you look at the announcement post you will see that the older sister and grandma aren't taken. I know Chreestafer is very open to other suggestions, but if you want to go with his ideas...

Miyu

ah ok, I didn't know it was updated already. I will take the older sister spot. What age range do you want for her?

stargirl

Mid sister is 17. Older Brother is 24 (that makes mommy pregnant at 16).

So, I guess anything between 23 and 18 works.

Make your character suggestion. It is faster than waiting for him to say you could have done anything.

Miyu

Name: Jessica
Sub or Dom: Switch
Sex: Female
Nude Character Desprition: She is shaven everything form her neck down (yes including down there). She has medium sized C- cup breasts. Tattoo of a dark fairy on the small of her back. Long legs and well shaped butt.
Bio:
Jessica was the first daughter of the family, she was treated as the daddy little princess. She experienced her first sexual encounter when she was fifteen loosing her virginity to her first boyfriend. Ever since that day she was hooked with sex, she loves sex and has it as much as she can. She is not a nympho however she knows how to have fun and knows not to say no to a guy that she knows is a good lay. However when her father took the money and all hell in the family broke loose she was left to take care and help her mother with her brothers and sisters. With her brother back she now looks forward to relaxing in this new place a new resort where she could finally be a daughter and not a second mother.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Fetishism, Bondage, Spankings, Domination, Submission, Outdoor sex, Exhibitionism, Forced Orgasm, Tease and Denial, Vanilla.
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Everybody and anybody :P

stargirl

Quote from: Miyu on October 21, 2012, 06:35:39 PM
Nude Character Desprition: She is shaven everything form her neck down (yes including down there).

Nice to know she have her feet shaved.

I have updated my character with opinion about Jessica. She is such a great character.

Welcome, Miyu.