Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

*shrugs*

I pick anime pics because I like appearance of the char most of the time.

Heady Dionysus

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 05, 2017, 03:54:28 PM
A thick native shaman? Well, some use playing DMM Aigis then as it has immense roster of chars to pick from then; plus hentai scenes in the game

Who soever useth this picture, geteth an automatic pass into the game
Joking!  But it is a pretty sweet picture ;D

I'll be closing things up in a few hours, and then let the agonising process of choosing begin!
Discord ID: Heady Dionysus#8726

Revelation

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 05, 2017, 09:23:32 PM
Interesting question! a Better one would be does the person base the character concept close to the picture they use? I found as I compiled all the characters that several of them are basically anime characters that were designed to match their image.

Is a Pazio campaign path a place for anime characters? I do not know but about the only anime-like monster are goblins. So for me personally, and I do not mean to offend here, I look at the over the top anime characters and bios that go with them and I am jarred, almost to the point of asking myself, 'will these people play their characters as some sort of overblown anime character?'

Maybe I am old school and just plain old and behind the times.

MU
I personally found/decided on my image after I made my character, as I try to make the character first then go with a face to go with them. I'm using an anime image, or at least one done in the style. No two buts about that, so i'm definitely not an innocent party or nothin'. Nor do I think there's anything wrong with preferring non anime art, that's a perfectly valid opinion to have! And if there was a metaphorical 'no anime art' rule for the game I wouldn't use it, of course. But I think anime-esque images are more attention grabbing, and I don't fault someone if they wanna make something hewing close to an image they like. Generally I would say I brook no issue with people wanting to use such images for a game, and I feel they easily fit Golarion/Pathfinder if the DM steers that way or just allows them. Generally I tend to be picky of whatever I choose, no matter the source of the art. Heady seems to be allowing them or hasn't brooked any issue with them, I don't have any issue with it myself.

kingmaster1

I just think there's more variety in terms of anime. How many models are you gonna find that are actually interesting and unique? There's a limit XD

Saric

Quote from: Heady Dionysus on December 05, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

I'll be closing things up in a few hours, and then let the agonising process of choosing begin!

I thought submissions closed on wednesday? I'm waiting on someone for a twofer and their offline just now because we thought we had a day yet.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Hexed

Such debates on picture style. :)

Myself I usually have a character idea in mind and then go browsing for something that matches, although in this case I'd seen the pic a while back and decided that was the next unarmed type I played.

I will admit that anime seems a whole lot easier to find things with enough variety to match most concepts. Not sure if that's because there are more artists that use an anime style or if there's just a glut of it over the fantasy stuff though.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Saric on December 05, 2017, 09:37:12 PM
I thought submissions closed on wednesday? I'm waiting on someone for a twofer and their offline just now because we thought we had a day yet.

Wednesday is in a few hours, likely midnight is the dead line.

indarkestknight

Giles Ripley, TN human alchemist (gun chemist) 1
Backstory
Giles' mother was once one of the foremost minds behind the development of new weapons for Alkenstar, pushing the limits of hybrid applications of alchemy and Alkenstar's firearm technology. Some within Alkenstar deemed her research too dangerous, too radical, and tried to have her experiments shut down. Determined to pursue her research and unwilling to surrender her progress, she fled Alkenstar, knowing her husband, a shieldmarshal, would never condone such a course of action and would attempt to talk her out of it. She did not flee Alkenstar alone, however, though she did not realize until later that she carried with her their child.

Giles was born in Thuvia, and remembers some of his childhood there, but eventually his mother's past caught up with her, and they were forced to flee. After all, where else would someone looking to push the limits of hybrid alchemical technology go? It was only a matter of time before they were discovered.

Life on the run eventually led to Port Peril (an itinerant lifestyle did not lend itself well to research), where Giles' mother became an apothecary by day, and a dealer in firearms and firearms repair by night. While Giles' training was mostly focused on mastering the skills of an alchemist and apothecary, he did learn to defend himself with a firearm as well.

One night less than a week ago, however, he returned home to find his mother gone, vanished. While some prototypes she had been working were taken, some were hidden in a secret cache only the two of them knew, along with her notes and the blueprints. The fact that these were left behind, more than anything else, tells him that she did not go of her own volition – she would not have left without these.

Personality
Giles is most defined by his ravenous curiosity for knowledge, a trait, perhaps, inherited from his mother. Combining alchemy with technology is not just a living for him, it is a passion and a legacy. Living life on the run, his mother gave him the best education she could, and he has perhaps one of the finer educations in all of Port Peril, but rather than satisfy him, it only ignited his appetite to learn more.  He does not relish violence, but, living in Port Peril, he's seen enough that he doesn't shy from it, either, understanding that sometimes, violence is a necessary and versatile tool to keep in his toolbox.

While he understands why his mother made the choices she did all along, he has reached an age where he feels ready to explore the world on his own terms now, out from under his mother's wing. That does not mean, however, that he is not troubled by his mother's disappearance. While he didn't want to continue to forever be treated as a child, to only ever do what he was told, he didn't want her out of his life completely, either; he wanted to deal with her as an equal, as a partner, and has every intention of finding her – or, at least, finding out what befell her, and taking an appropriate course of action.

Living an itinerant lifestyle for so long, Giles has few qualms about venturing far from the world he has known for extended periods of time – so long as his other ends are furthered, in fact, he welcomes it.

Though he has yet to even imagine it in his wildest dreams, to discover some long-lost technology or magic and find ways to improve upon it with modern alchemy and/or technology would likely leave him grinning from ear to ear for days.

Sexual Preference
Predominantly heterosexual. Very narrow strike zone with regards to men (tomgirls/otokonoko – ex. Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha, Bridget from Guilty Gear, etc) that he's unaware of.

Statblock
Giles Ripley
Male human alchemist (gun chemist) 1
TN Medium humanoid (human)
Init +3; Senses Perception +4
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 11 (1d8+2+1)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +0
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee cane (as club) +0 (1d6)
Ranged flintlock pistol +3 (1d8/x4)
Special Attacks alchemical ordnance 4/day (+1d6+3 fire)
Alchemist Extracts Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +4)
1st – adhesive spittle, open
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 10, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 13
Feats Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Reload
Traits Accelerated Drinker, Ancient Explorer, Pragmatic Activator
Skills Bluff +1, Craft (alchemy) +7 (+8 to create alchemical items), Craft (firearms) +7, Disable Device +7, Heal +4, Knowledge (arcana) +7, Knowledge (history) +8, Knowledge (local) +4, Knowledge (nature) +7, Perception +4, Profession (sailor), Swim +1, Use Magic Device +7
Languages Common, Cyclops, Kelish, Osiriani, Polyglot
SQ alchemy (alchemy crafting +1, identify potions), mutagen (+4/-2, +2 natural armor, 10 minutes)
Combat Gear; Other Gear alchemist's kit, cane (as club), flintlock pistol with 30 bullets, formula book (contains all prepared extracts plus comprehend languages, cure light wounds, polypurpose panacea, and true strike), gunsmith's kit, paper cartridges (5), powder horn with 10 doses of black powder, studded leather armor, 12 gp, 9 sp, 10 cp
Special Abilities
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Alchemical Ordnance (Su): A gun chemist is adept at using his know-how to infuse his ammunition with volatile chemicals and his own magical reserves. When loading a firearm, he can infuse the ammunition as a free action. The compounds are unstable, and if not fired within a number of rounds equal to the gun chemist’s Intelligence modifier (though no sooner than the end of his next turn), the alchemical ordnance becomes inert and loses its additional effects; he can still fire the firearm as normal. Each day, the gun chemist can infuse a number of pieces of alchemical ordnance equal to his class level + his Intelligence modifier, and he can fire no more than one piece per round.

Alchemical ordnance deals damage as normal, plus an amount of fire damage equal to 1d6 + the gun chemist’s Intelligence modifier. The damage of the gun chemist’s alchemical ordnance increases by 1d6 points at every oddnumbered class level (this bonus damage is not multiplied on a critical hit or by using feats such as Vital Strike). The explosive nature of alchemical ordnance causes the attack— both the firearm’s base damage and the alchemical ordnance’s additional damage—to deal full damage to swarms of any size. If the gun chemist uses alchemical ordnance to make a scattering shot with a weapon with the scatter quality, each creature in the area instead takes additional fire damage equal to the alchemical ordnance’s minimum damage (so if the alchemical ordnance would deal 2d6+4 points of fire damage normally, it deals only 6 points of fire damage with a scattering shot).

The gun chemist’s alchemical ordnance functions safely only in weapons he wields. If anyone but a gun chemist attempts to fire a firearm loaded with alchemical ordnance that is not yet inert, the firearm’s misfire value increases by 4. If the firearm would explode as the result of such a misfire, the explosion deals additional fire damage equal to that of the alchemical ordnance.

Alchemical ordnance is treated like an alchemist’s bomb for the purpose of discoveries, though such discoveries ignore any effects associated with a bomb’s splash damage or radius unless the gun chemist also applies the exploding bullet discovery (see below). A scattering shot modified by a discovery applies additional effects as though affected creatures were caught in the splash damage of a bomb rather than subject to a direct hit. The DCs of saving throws associated with alchemical ordnance are equal to 10 + half the gun chemist’s alchemist level + the gun chemist’s Intelligence modifier.

This replaces bombs.

Alchemy (Su): Alchemists are not only masters of creating mundane alchemical substances such as alchemist’s fire and smokesticks, but also of fashioning magical potion-like extracts in which they can store spell effects. In effect, an alchemist prepares his spells by mixing ingredients into a number of extracts, and then “casts” his spells by drinking the extract. When an alchemist creates an extract or bomb, he infuses the concoction with a tiny fraction of his own magical power—this enables the creation of powerful effects, but also binds the effects to the creator.

When using Craft (alchemy) to create an alchemical item, Giles gains a +1 competence bonus on the Craft (alchemy) check. In addition, Giles can use Craft (alchemy) to identify potions as if using detect magic. He must hold the potion for 1 round to make such a check.

An alchemist can create three special types of magical items—extracts, bombs, and mutagens. Bombs are explosive splash weapons, and mutagens are transformative elixirs that the alchemist drinks to enhance his physical abilities—both of these are detailed in their own sections below.

Extracts are the most varied of the three. In many ways, they behave like spells in potion form, and as such their effects can be dispelled by effects like dispel magic using the alchemist’s level as the caster level. Unlike potions, though, extracts can have powerful effects and duplicate spells that a potion normally could not.

An alchemist can create only a certain number of extracts of each level per day. In addition, he receives bonus extracts per day if he has a high Intelligence score, in the same way a wizard receives bonus spells per day.

When an alchemist mixes an extract, he infuses the chemicals and reagents in the extract with magic siphoned from his own magical aura. An extract immediately becomes inert if it leaves the alchemist’s possession, reactivating as soon as it returns to his keeping—an alchemist cannot normally pass out his extracts for allies to use (but see the “infusion” discovery below). An extract, once created, remains potent for 1 day before losing its magic, so an alchemist must re-prepare his extracts every day. Mixing an extract takes 1 minute of work—most alchemists prepare many extracts at the start of the day or just before going on an adventure, but it’s not uncommon for an alchemist to keep some (or even all) of his daily extract slots open so that he can prepare extracts in the field as needed.

Although the alchemist doesn’t actually cast spells, he does have a formulae list that determines what extracts he can create. An alchemist can utilize spell-trigger items if the spell appears on his formuale list, but not spell-completion items (unless he uses Use Magic Device to do so). An extract is “cast” by drinking it, as if imbibing a potion—the effects of an extract exactly duplicate the spell upon which its formula is based, save that the spell always affects only the drinking alchemist. An alchemist can draw and drink an extract as a standard action. The alchemist uses his level as the caster level to determine any effect based on caster level.

Creating extracts consumes raw materials, but the cost of these materials is insignificant—comparable to the valueless material components of most spells. If a spell normally has a costly material component, that component is expended during the consumption of that particular extract. Extracts cannot be made from spells that have focus requirements (alchemist extracts that duplicate divine spells never have a divine focus requirement).

An alchemist can prepare an extract of any formula he knows. To learn or use an extract, an alchemist must have an Intelligence score equal to at least 10 + the extract’s level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against Giles's extracts is 13 + the extract level.

An alchemist may know any number of formulae. He stores his formulae in a special tome called a formula book. He must refer to this book whenever he prepares an extract but not when he consumes it. An alchemist can also add formulae to his book just like a wizard adds spells to his spellbook, using the same costs, pages, and time requirements. An alchemist can study a wizard’s spellbook to learn any formula that is equivalent to a spell the spellbook contains. A wizard, however, cannot learn spells from a formula book. An alchemist does not need to decipher arcane writings before copying them.

Gunsmith: A gun chemist gains a battered gun identical to the one gained by a 1st level gunslinger, as well as the Gunsmithing feat (including the ability to restore his battered gun as if he were a gunslinger). As a standard action, the gun chemist can expend one use of his alchemical ordnance to remove the broken condition from a single firearm he is currently wielding, as long as that condition was gained from a misfire.

This replaces Brew Potion and Throw Anything

Mutagen (Su): Giles has discovered how to create a mutagen that he can imbibe in order to heighten his physical prowess at the cost of his personality. It takes 1 hour to brew a dose of mutagen, and once brewed, it remains potent until used. An alchemist can only maintain one dose of mutagen at a time—if he brews a second dose, any existing mutagen becomes inert. As with an extract or bomb, a mutagen that is not in an alchemist’s possession becomes inert until an alchemist picks it up again.

When an alchemist brews a mutagen, he selects one physical ability score—either Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution. It’s a standard action to drink a mutagen. Upon being imbibed, the mutagen causes the alchemist to grow bulkier and more bestial, granting him a +2 natural armor bonus and a +4 alchemical bonus to the selected ability score for 10 minutes per alchemist level. In addition, while the mutagen is in effect, the alchemist takes a –2 penalty to one of his mental ability scores. If the mutagen enhances his Strength, it applies a penalty to his Intelligence. If it enhances his Dexterity, it applies a penalty to his Wisdom. If it enhances his Constitution, it applies a penalty to his Charisma.

A non-alchemist who drinks a mutagen must make a Fortitude save (DC 13) or become nauseated for 1 hour—a non-alchemist can never gain the benefit of a mutagen, but an alchemist can gain the effects of another alchemist’s mutagen if he drinks it. (Although if the other alchemist creates a different mutagen, the effects of the “stolen” mutagen immediately cease.) The effects of a mutagen do not stack. Whenever an alchemist drinks a mutagen, the effects of any previous mutagen immediately end.

Accelerated Drinker: Giles knows how to drink a potion efficiently, such as by not using his hands, tossing it in the air and catching it in his mouth, or opening it with his teeth. He may drink a potion as a move action instead of a standard as long as he starts his turn with the potion in his hand.

Heady Dionysus

Quote from: Saric on December 05, 2017, 09:37:12 PM
Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 09:41:03 PM
Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 09:41:03 PM
Ditto.  That said, I won't split hairs and if you need a few more hours to get the idea done, feel free - I'm not likely to get the decision out until Thursday or Friday.

kingmaster1

indarkestknight

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 05, 2017, 09:50:29 PM
Ohhhh! He's so cool, knight!

Thank you!

But don't let his look fool you he's really just a big nerd.

... Albeit a big nerd with a gun. Who can make his bullets go boom like Gambit's playing cards.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: indarkestknight on December 05, 2017, 09:53:17 PM
Thank you!

But don't let his look fool you he's really just a big nerd.

... Albeit a big nerd with a gun. Who can make his bullets go boom like Gambit's playing cards.

Then he is the greatest nerd in this world, by greatest, I mean the best.

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 10:06:03 PM
Then he is the greatest nerd in this world, by greatest, I mean the best.

He is a strong candidate for the squish hammock, that's for sure!

Vergil Tanner

Just to throw my two cents in, I tend to choose pictures after I've already made the character. Hence why me finding a picture is the part of my bio that takes the longest, and why I have an Archive of over 700 different RL Models to pick from...but sometimes, Anime is the place to get the best variation for a particular character type. And if people tend to play their characters as over the top Anime characters...let them. If it causes problems, the GM will probably come up with some interesting consequences for them to deal with :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 05, 2017, 10:14:20 PM
Just to throw my two cents in, I tend to choose pictures after I've already made the character. Hence why me finding a picture is the part of my bio that takes the longest, and why I have an Archive of over 700 different RL Models to pick from...but sometimes, Anime is the place to get the best variation for a particular character type. And if people tend to play their characters as over the top Anime characters...let them. If it causes problems, the GM will probably come up with some interesting consequences for them to deal with :P

Ah, ya wanna be an anime character, aye!? Well, you get nosebleeds every time you're aroused now! -4 to charisma!

eBadger

I've never understood the nosebleed arousal thing.  It's a solid wtf to me. 

My own process is concept, basic ruleset to find how to achieve it, picture before I get too specific in my needs and can still use inspiration, write the background, fill in the crunchy bits.  Unless a photo inspires the concept in the first place, it's the only way I can really work. 

Chulanowa

Quote from: Heady Dionysus on December 05, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

Awww, can you extend into Wednesday? even when I have time, i'm slow  :-(

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: eBadger on December 05, 2017, 10:24:14 PM

My own process is concept, basic ruleset to find how to achieve it, picture before I get too specific in my needs and can still use inspiration, write the background, fill in the crunchy bits.  Unless a photo inspires the concept in the first place, it's the only way I can really work.

I am the same way, everything comes first, then its the photo unless something just jumps from what I see.

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: eBadger on December 05, 2017, 10:24:14 PM

That's pretty much me :P Step 1: What do I want to play, Step 2: How the FUCK do I mak eit work? Step 3: What will they look like? xD

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Heady Dionysus

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 05, 2017, 10:27:52 PM
Awww, can you extend into Wednesday? even when I have time, i'm slow  :-(
Alright.  I'll pull the selections time until 23:59 Wednesday.

Callie Del Noire

For me. sometimes it the image that makes the character...

Like my Maagambian Arcanist or Lust Wizard.. my Tower Shield Specialist dirty fighter

Other times it's the character.. then the image..

Like my unbreakable fighter or Kitsune Archer

Vergil Tanner

Vreski

Thank you for extending the deadline. I've been lurking and thinking about submitting a character for a while now. Here's what I have so far, I'm submitting it now because I need to leave for work and won't get back until after the deadline. With permission I would like to play a futa, but if that is not allowed I am fine with playing a normal girl.

NSFW Character Pic

Name: Vera Udderson
Sex: Female/(Futa if allowed)

Race: Tiefling
Class: Rogue
Alignment: CN

Background:
Vera was born to a normal human noble family and caused them much grief and relationship issues, until they abandoned her at an orphanage. They were ashamed of her cow like ears and horns and kept her hidden away. Once they got rid of her, they told everyone their child had died. Vera's father was a warlock and it is likely his magic had an unintended side effect on her causing her to be born as a tiefling.

Vera stayed at the orphanage she was abandoned at until one day she gave up hope of ever being adopted.  On the streets, she learned how to look after herself, and put her own interests first. As she matured, men started taking a lot of interest in her and she learned a new and easy way to make a lot of coin. She found that she really enjoyed making coin this way too. Now after getting sloppy drunk in the bustling tavern of the Formidably Maid in Port Peril, she finds herself in the hold of some unknown pirate ship.

Personality:
Vera is greedy, hedonistic, nihilistic, and a little bit selfish. She tries to be a good person sometimes though, but mainly she is only looking out for herself. She wants to be a good person. She is likely to be nicer to people if they somehow benefit her by being in her life. She is driven by greed and a lust for power.

Stats and stuff so far, sorry it's a little messy, working on mythweavers sheet
Female Tiefling Rogue 1
Chaotic Neutral

Strength   7   (-2)
Dexterity   19   (+4)
Constitution   14   (+2)
Intelligence   13   (+1)
Wisdom   10   (+0)
Charisma   12   (+1)
Size:   Medium
Height:   5' 3"
Weight:   115 lb
Eyes:   
Hair:   
Skin:   
Total Hit Points: 11

Speed: 30 feet

Armor Class: 14 = 10 + 4 [dexterity]

Touch AC: 14
Flat-footed: 10
Initiative modifier:   + 4   = + 4 [dexterity]
Fortitude save:   + 2   = 0 [base] + 2 [constitution]
Reflex save:   + 6   = 2 [base] + 4 [dexterity]
Will save:   + 0   = 0 [base]
Attack (handheld):   -2   = 0 [base] -2 [strength]
   Weapon Finesse:   + 4   = 0 [base] + 4 [dexterity]
Attack (missile):   + 4   = 0 [base] + 4 [dexterity]
Combat Maneuver Bonus:   -2   = 0 [base] -2 [strength]
Combat Maneuver Defense:   + 12   = 10 + 0 [base] -2 [strength] + 4 [dexterity]

Light load:
Medium load:
Heavy load:
Lift over head:
Lift off ground:
Push or drag:
23 lb. or less
24-46 lb.
47-70 lb.
70 lb.
140 lb.
350 lb.

Languages:   Common (? 1 more)

Feats:

Weapon Finesse   
Skill Name
Key
Ability
Skill
Modifier
Ability
Modifier
Ranks
Misc.
Modifier
Acrobatics   Dex*   8 =   
+4
+ 1   + 3 [class skill]
Appraise   Int   5 =   
+1
+ 1   + 3 [class skill]
Bluff   Cha   7 =   
+1
+ 1   + 3 [class skill] + 2 [tiefling]
Climb   Str*   -2 =   
Craft_1   Int   1 =   
+1
Craft_2   Int   1 =   
+1
Craft_3   Int   1 =   
+1
Diplomacy   Cha   5 =   
+1
+ 1   + 3 [class skill]
Disguise   Cha   1 =   
+1
Escape Artist   Dex*   8 =   
+4
+ 1   + 3 [class skill]
Fly   Dex*   4 =   
+4
Heal   Wis   0 =   
+0
Intimidate   Cha   1 =   
+1
Perception   Wis   0 =   
+0
Perform_1   Cha   1 =   
+1
Perform_2   Cha   1 =   
+1
Perform_3   Cha   1 =   
+1
Perform_4   Cha   1 =   
+1
Perform_5   Cha   1 =   
+1
Ride   Dex*   4 =   
+4
Sense Motive   Wis   4 =   
+0
+ 1   + 3 [class skill]
Sleight of Hand   Dex*   8 =   
+4
+ 1   + 3 [class skill]
Stealth   Dex*   10 =   
+4
+ 1   + 3 [class skill] + 2 [tiefling]
Survival   Wis   0 =   
+0
Swim   Str**   2 =   
+ 1   + 3 [class skill]
* = check penalty for armor/shield
** = some groups double armor/shield penalties for swimmers

Favored class points: Hit points +1; Skill points +0

Adjust weapon attack rolls and armor penalties as required for masterwork / magic equipment.

Tiefling

Tieflings are people with fiendish heredity and count as native outsiders.

This tiefling was allowed to choose one ability to raise by +2 (already included). Tieflings conventionally get +2 dexterity, +2 intelligence, -2 charisma. Hand-edit if needed.

This tiefling was given both infernal and abyssal as native languages. Delete one if this does not fit your character concept.

Darkvision to sixty feet

+2 racial bonus to bluff and stealth (already included)

+5 resistance to cold, electricity, and fire

Darkness spell once daily

Rogue
Sneak Attack +1d6

Trapfinding -- add half of rogue level to find traps, minimum +1

kingmaster1

Captain Whitebread

It is rare that I have the pic before he character but there have been times where I found a pic and HAD to make a character that fit....
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.