Actual Celebrity Romance! Really! MxF

Started by goodbyeskyharbor, November 09, 2016, 09:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodbyeskyharbor

Have you ever wanted to play a celebrity but NOT just for sexual reasons (though probably eventually for sexual reasons)? I really want to have a romantic relationship evolve between a A-list celebrity and a "muggle." I don't expect you to play the celeb exactly like how they are portrayed in media, but something close would be preferred. I'm not looking for anything fast moving, and I want it to be casual, not a fanboy moment.

As for a list of possible celebrities, bold being the biggest cravings.

Taylor Swift
Emma Stone
Emma Watson
Keira Knightley

Cara Delevingne
Hailee Steinfeld
Anna Kendrick
Rachel McAdams
January Jones
Anne Hathaway
Penelope Cruz
Kaley Cuoco

As for a possible scene, though I'm certainly open to suggestions, I've come up with this. MC doesn't go to the bar often, especially not this dive, only when he gets forced out by his friends/roommate, and tonight was no exception. A few drinks in MC parts ways with his friends to go and get another drink, but out of the corner of his eye he spots YC in the corner, obviously trying to be as low key as humanly possible, but for whatever reason (hood fell down, laughing a bit too loud etc) she gets noticed by MC. After a double take and a moment or two of staring I walk up and calmly ask if you want a drink, while trying as hard as possible to not blow your cover.

I'd really like this to be them at the bar talking for a bit, until she eventually warms up to him enough that she comes out of her shell and then things will progress from there into an actual friendship or relationship. I would like sex to happen eventually, but there's no immediate pressure.

If you wanna play someone I haven't listed shoot me a message, I may like them and just missed it!