News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Deamonbane, September 06, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Every successful team has bandwagon fans.

That said, 'authentic' fans that loot their own city when they win a Superbowl (who shall remain nameless. No worries, Eagles fans, I got your back) are a lot worse than bandwagon fans, in my personal opinion.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 14, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
Every successful team has bandwagon fans.

That said, 'authentic' fans that loot their own city when they win a Superbowl (who shall remain nameless. No worries, Eagles fans, I got your back) are a lot worse than bandwagon fans, in my personal opinion.

Also they are far worse than even Bengal fans who throw trash at injured players. One of my coworker's friend went to the Vikings-Eagle game last year and an Eagle fan took his vikings hat and threw it in the urinal and started threatening him and stuff.

Flower

Today's game. Here goes the nerves.

Zaphod

Zaphod

Bears pulled a Jets with that fake punt. lol

Flower

Deamonbane

I'll be amazed if the Patriots make it to the playoffs at all this season. Holy shit, what a crappy game.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 16, 2018, 06:26:22 PM
I'll be amazed if the Patriots make it to the playoffs at all this season. Holy shit, what a crappy game.

Our Defense and Offense are lacking in a lot of things. We desperately need a new defensive coordinator one. Two we dropped a lot of key plays that would have changed the momentum. Don't know why they kept with Michel when Burky was pounding it. Should have used Patterson more as well. Missing Matty P right now for sure. And who knows if Josh McDaniels is going to stay in New England after the season ends.

Honestly, our front 7 and Defense let us down with those penalties that's what hurt us the most.

It was good while it lasted haha. Watch this was the steelers superbowl just like the other teams that beat us. They'll play next week and lost horribly.

Wish we can give Josh Gordon a taste of the play offs, but it's not over yet. Still faithful.

Deamonbane

Defense played well, all things considered, though yeah, the guys were practically walking down the field during the second and third quarter. Still two interceptions. The O-line killed us. Not by letting Brady get sacked, but by all the pre-snap penalties.

Aiden

What bizzaro world is this nfl season?!

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Aiden on December 16, 2018, 07:05:06 PM
What bizzaro world is this nfl season?!

I know right? There is a shift in the balance. It will be funny if Browns win their division and I say sucker to the Seahawks for losing to the 49ers lol.

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 16, 2018, 06:45:23 PM
Defense played well, all things considered, though yeah, the guys were practically walking down the field during the second and third quarter. Still two interceptions. The O-line killed us. Not by letting Brady get sacked, but by all the pre-snap penalties.

Defense did play a little better after the half by not allowing Ben to get a TD; so you're right it was the offense that just wasn't in sync with each other. Josh and Jules should have had caught those passes and that interception by brady kind of broke our back. I really hope the front seven walk up and knock it off with those penalties it was very uncharacteristic of us to lack such discipline. Maybe they'll move people around. I expect us to be 11-5 to end it. We'll just have to be near flawless going forward.

Zaphod

What happened to the Pats' famed December form? No bye week in the playoffs? The horror! ;D

Deamonbane

Yeah, well you win some you lose some. Good luck to the Jets this year in the playoffs, hope they rep the AFC east well...

Oh... heh, my mistake.

Zaphod

The Jets are rebuilding this year.. so.. :P The Pats will still find a way to sneak into the SB. Life's unfair that way.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on December 17, 2018, 11:10:08 AM
The Jets are rebuilding this year.. so.. :P The Pats will still find a way to sneak into the SB. Life's unfair that way.

Not if we don't get a first round bye so we need the Texans to lose and us to win out.

Deamonbane

Patriots are rebuilding this year too, I suppose. It's been that kind of year.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 17, 2018, 01:22:31 PM
Patriots are rebuilding this year too, I suppose. It's been that kind of year.

Just got to hold out and get  from trevor lawrence from clemson as Brady's successor he is suppose to be really good. And we just need some weapons. I think Gronk is done. He doesn't look or feel like he is having fun anymore.

Zaphod

Gronk appears to be carrying an injury that's limiting him.

This is a weird season. Teams that looked untouchable like the Rams now look like crap. Jared Goff is playing like Nathan Peterman. 49ers are playing spoilsport to playoff bound teams. The Bills and the Browns are winning. Big dick Nick Foles is back.

Zaphod

Sakura, Bane, are you guys happy now? :P

Deamonbane

I mean, I'm not... unhappy. Kinda miffed that the Eagles are back in the playoffs, but other than that, not too bad.

Sam Darnold looks good, he just needs some better supporting staff and a better coach. Might just be the guy to bring the Jets back :)

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on December 31, 2018, 08:00:39 AM
Sakura, Bane, are you guys happy now? :P

Haha it's the Jets. They just suck always. Won't be happy til we beat the chiefs and make it to the SB!

I'm excited to see the Saints this year too. Brees deserves it!

Zaphod

The Chiefs will be one and done. You should be worried about Baltimore in the Div round. ;)

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 04, 2019, 10:57:40 AM
The Chiefs will be one and done. You should be worried about Baltimore in the Div round. ;)

Mahommes could pull a Brady and win it all his first year. Well have to see come this weekend. 😁

Zaphod

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 04, 2019, 10:59:20 AM
Mahommes could pull a Brady and win it all his first year. Well have to see come this weekend. 😁

My prediction is Chiefs vs Colts and Pats vs. Ravens. Then Ravens vs. Colts with the Ravens reaching the SB to face the Saints. Baltimore's defense is scary. Poor Brady is going to be sacked so many times. ;D

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 04, 2019, 11:03:48 AM
My prediction is Chiefs vs Colts and Pats vs. Ravens. Then Ravens vs. Colts with the Ravens reaching the SB to face the Saints. Baltimore's defense is scary. Poor Brady is going to be sacked so many times. ;D

I don't see the colts making it. Luck is great but I feel his team around him will let him down. His only good player is Ebron. I think the charger will beat the Ravens