Yokai Task Force Ressurection! [Ecchi Themes-Monsters]

Started by Broken, March 29, 2016, 11:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

In before his real goal is to yaoi his fellow Yokai and STF gives him their full support j/k j/k  :D

Just want to comment on Abigail and Jasmine: Abigail seriously needs some serious breast enlargement magic/surgery, and Jasmine needs to be more overtly sexualized... like, she's not too sexy to be on the cover of Shonen Jump or something... if she's on the cover of a doujin it needs to scream "This is R-18!" just by having her on the cover!

Just my two cents though (and slightly in character, don't get offended OOC please), take it with a grain of salt, Broken has the final say after all~

Yukina

Broken

Haha, thanks for the input Auto but they are fine, I'll figure out where I'm putting our OOC thread, and you all will copy and paste your characters into there. And from there I will plan out a couple of threads that will manage out what is happening.

Sorry for the disorganization. I am very new to this.

Angie

I went with those images because, well, I liked them. Bigger tits are totally a possibility, we can just say "She looks like that but she's got F cups" (cause even double-D is too small). It IS 2030, and we haven't been informed of any hard limits for the technological advancements people have made ever since Yokai got involved...look at the crap X-COM pulled out of its ass in a number of MONTHS when the aliens invaded, they had laser guns, cybernetic soldiers, genetic enhancement, and more.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Broken

OOC is ready to put your characters in.

Working as fast I can, but I may be slowing down for the night so I do apologize for that.

Broken

And please, any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me through , I'm figuring these things out just as much as you are.

Drake Valentine

I would change OOC into Character Thread because it will be hard to track people between OOC chatter and sheets. Then make separate OOC thread for general chatter.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Knarfy

I am intrigued by this. How do you feel about multiple characters? I see you have a pretty expansive roster you're looking to fill, and while I would like to snag one of the open lord slots, I also wouldn't mind filling one or two of the lower slots as well. (both as Yokai and STF).
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Broken

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 30, 2016, 08:07:51 PM
I would change OOC into Character Thread because it will be hard to track people between OOC chatter and sheets. Then make separate OOC thread for general chatter.

That is probably a better idea, I'll set up an OOC after I get some characters in.

And yes go ahead and grab the lord slot and make an STF member if you like.

Steir

Quote from: Broken on March 30, 2016, 06:10:18 PM
Hah, I love it. My imp could be your imps partner in crime.
Motsure isn't averse to helping fellow Yokai as long as he gets his fair share. Also, I think I should expand clingy into possessive in general to widen the scope of targets to possess. Maybe add in behavior for Yokai?

:)

Also, I think that attractiveness of female characters in anime can vary. Doesn't have to be well-endowed to attract attention of yokai after all.

>:3c

Maybe we need a generic male character to play host to various yokai...

Broken

I leave that up to NPC's. It would be tedious to wait on human characters to possess, but if you want to make a guy for your possessions that is fine.

Knarfy

I'm kind of figuring that a lot of roles will be filled by rando-NPC's until the roster fills out.

Though I might make a handful of different STF members, just so we have some lowbies to get preyed on XD
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Broken

Sounds wonderful, if you need any assistance in image searching or any questions about them feel free to ask me.

Here is the link to the true OOC now, sorry again for disorganization.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246756.0

Laughing Hyena

Autocad

Kaiyo?
Kaiju?
Knifehead?
Mutavore? (He has to swallow victims whole and do naughty things to them inside his belly!)
Leatherback?
Otachi?
Scunner?
Raiju?
Slattern?

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Yukina

LeSane

Class
  Soldier
Name
  Xuanlon of the Twin Ash
Target(s)
  When in human form this Yokai must possess two human being due to his methods of using magic. Unlike most others of his standing both humans must be exorcised or he will not be defeated only temporary sealed. Xuanlon normally goes after twins or siblings when looking for hosts.
Magic Type
  He uses various types of elements to fuel his Arcane magic. Fire, Water, Dark, and Plant magic are nothing to scoff at either. Xuanlon create various types of barriers, seals, and curses. He was taught theses by a Kami who took him as a loyal subordinate. Because of his tutelage he can come close to a Lord in power, but that is only theory.
Goal
  It is a simple goal and that is to allow his/they're Master to find a suitable host in which to come into this world. It has been difficult to stay in hiding while STF members seek to dispell him. Currently they have found a vessel which seem promising for possession, yet getting close to him had been rather difficult.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Autocad on March 31, 2016, 08:52:33 AM
Kaiyo?
Kaiju?
Knifehead?
Mutavore? (He has to swallow victims whole and do naughty things to them inside his belly!)
Leatherback?
Otachi?
Scunner?
Raiju?
Slattern?

Thanks to those whom were trying to help in both humorous ways and not so humorous ways. ^_^

Steir

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 31, 2016, 09:49:36 AM
Thanks to those whom were trying to help in both humorous ways and not so humorous ways. ^_^
I just translated what the singular thing the yokai I made is capable of. In this case, to tangle. You can take what your yokai is known for and use that for the name. :)

Broken

Yeah, for my character Satus, I want to go along the name Satan, and Satus sounded intimidating.

Laughing Hyena

Thinking more title like. ^_^

Ao, Black Ember of the Abyss

Steir

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 31, 2016, 10:41:20 AM
Thinking more title like. ^_^

Ao, Black Ember of the Abyss
That actually sounds convincing. :)