Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Oh, I'd rather you take your time enjoying it, Orchid.. I prefer it, in fact ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

-lofts a brow- Oh is that right Insanityenviesme?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

Alright Insanity. Oh I dont know formalities can be fun sometimes....but other times they are just unnecessary

Insanityenviesme

Ah, well, I believe you should teach me about the fun side of formalities... It sounds intriguing
Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

Oh well its loads of fun if you are messing with someone who well for example is royalty in a role play but I am sure you would know all about that.

Insanityenviesme

Mmm.. There could be more occasions where formality is required.. I wonder if the one I could persuade you to join me in the one I have in mine >:)
Moments of Sanity

Mr Bigglesworth

Lixlaria

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

A&A's

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Good Morning Handsome I hope your day goes well.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Good morning beautiful.  You always have the most gorgeous avis - just like the person behind them.

OrchidofDarkness

Insanityenviesme

Would I be accused of being greedy if I wonder if it could get better?
Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

I dont think you are being greedy at all sometimes having even more is better

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Kazuume

That bat is still after what's in your glass and it's nice to see you.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Daelen

Its very nice to see you, and I train him that way
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

OrchidofDarkness

-Chuckles- Is that all I am giving you sweet Xandi ?

Autumn52

No not at all but it starts with naughty thoughts and then comes the touching and then the moans and well I just can't control myself. *smiles*

Kendra

"pssst guess who?!"

actually I wouldn't be able to whisper at all, I'd be all *Squeeeeee!!* I'm close enough to nibble on Xandi's ear  XD