If there was one illegal thing you would legalize...

Started by Cheka Man, April 22, 2010, 04:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndrome

Quote from: Wyrd on January 21, 2011, 10:52:33 PM
I'm surprised that you're so interested.

Well, I've always been interested in racial mixing, intermarriage between different races.

Trieste

If you guys want to continue to chat, please feel free to take it to PMs. :)

Syndrome

Quote from: Trieste on January 22, 2011, 09:24:19 AM
If you guys want to continue to chat, please feel free to take it to PMs. :)

Sure, sorry!

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Black Orchid

I don’t know if it’s been said, but censorship; it’s crazy over here, one moment the radio can say “Bitch” but they can’t say “Suicide”. "Damn" was banned for a while, then it came back, "Bitch" gotten band, then came back, and now everything (Damn, hell, ect) is banded but "Bitch", and I don’t understand the point in that (I think "Bitch" is banned once again, actually…). Censorship is getting so stupid, that even when singers uses "code" words to replace the “Bad ones” those get blocked, too; I don’t understand the point in blocking words that sensor themselves. I’ve listen to a few songs where it was practically silent for half the song, because the person’s words were censored—what’s the point of even putting that on the radio? I get where censor is coming from, but really, think of the age you wouldn’t want your children listening to such words, and then think if you truly want them listening to that song censored or not. I’ve yet to hear a song on the radio I’ve wanted a minor to hear (a minor that shouldn’t be subjected to cursing), I believe if a parent doesn’t want their children to hearing these “bad words” then they shouldn’t allow them to listen to the radio at all. Why don’t we let the parents censor their kids, and not have the government censor everyone.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.