News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thangar

it is funny but I find myself doing that... eating on kind of food for a long period of time... so it would be fine.

Would you like me if I fasted for 14 days and drank only juice?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Cayenne

My mother often does that, I find it kind of annoying when I would try to make nice food and find out she can't eat it cuz is on another cleanse! Rawr.

Would you like me if I ... Used you as a hostage in a supermarket price dispute!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Thangar

As long as the threats were veiled and there were no bombs, knives, or guns....

Would you like me if I lost the keys to the handcuffs?

Cayenne

Sounds like a hassle! I mean, if you're handcuffed, it's all "Do I gotta hang out here till a locksmith shows up?" If I'm wear'n em is all "Oh I see, you 'lost them' just like somehow your front door is broken as it only lets you outside" or yanno, if we're both handcuffed and I'm left to wonder if you're trying to make a sequel to some classic prison escape film!

Would you like me if I ... Really enjoyed reading some bad erotic fiction?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Thangar

If you read it aloud to me... I would love it and like you.

Would you like me if I got up in the middle of the night and drank all the orange juice?

Zeth

Yes, because everyone does that.

Would you like me if I answered your question before Cayenne posted?

Cayenne

Don't see why not! As it is my question!~ Though, if you went back in time, and answered my question before I asked it!.. no I'd still be cool I think - cuz then it would save me keystrokes~

Would you like me if I .. Found this particular thread rather strange at times! Like auditioning to be someones relationship, when you're all "This might be fun silly little thread!~" ;)

ONs & OFF

Thangar

I would like you if you found this thread strange. It is like a relationship audition in a way. I am enjoying it but I understand fully what you are saying..

Would you like me if I wanted to move to move to Thailand and take you with me?

Cayenne

Honestly, I wouldn't go to Thailand to live.  I mean, I live in the north! Where the bugs are small, and the animals generally non-lethal. Also, plumbing, clean water, and equal rights! So yeah~ Too much to potentially give up! But yanno, the offer probably would be flattering, and wouldn't really shift my opinion of anyone.

Would you like me if I ... would rather explore my own country to it's fullest, before venturing out~ As I feel it is very important to?~

ONs & OFF

Beguile's Mistress

I think that is fantastic!

Would you like me if I baked you a loaf of bread?

Gadifriald

Definitely! Homemade bread is the best!

Would you like me if I was a Viking raider?
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Cayenne

Maybe not, I mean - if you showed up, and were a viking raider, then you would be therefor raiding my location, and there to pillage and steal and whatnots my stuff! So no..~

Would you like me if I ... kept skipping out on you, but only because I was a superhero!~?

ONs & OFF

Thangar

yes, I would be proud of you and supportive of your super hero obligations and duties....

Would you like me if I told you I like to get up in the middle of the night and just sit outside in the dark and think....

Cayenne

I would wonder why you go to sleep in the first place! When you could stay up late, think about stuff and go to bed after~ But it wouldn't bother me too much, cuz yanno, people gotta be peoples!

Would you like me if I ... Had big dreams, that were in constant flux!~

ONs & OFF

Thangar

yes if you pursued those derams - dreaming big makes life be interesting...

Would you like me if I swatted your bottom when you walked by me?

Cayenne

Like - stranger wise? Cuz I don't think I'd appreciate that :P  That would probably not be a likeable thing to do to another stranger! (Which yanno, is why this thread in particular 'es kinda strange~)

Would you like me if I ... had a strange desire to find random products or restaurants and services and perform SECRET ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS to try to improve their businesses!~

ONs & OFF

Thangar

I am not sure I can fathom why you would do such a thing.. but I wouldn't stop liking you for that I would just be very curious...

Would you like me if I grew a beard?

Cayenne

Beards can be fun, yanno what is the best though? Someone who is super comfortable with how they look, and are~ That is always super eye catching!

Would you like me if I ... needed some help with some bodies or some-such..~ yanno, on the downlow ;)

ONs & OFF

Thangar

yeah I can help you with all that black art stuff.. disposing of bodies,, opening doors that shouldn't be opened, plotting to take over and pehaps actually doing so...

Would you still like me if I started digging a shelter in the back yard at under cover of darkness?

Cayenne

As long as it wasn't super loud, yanno..~ I am a bit of a light sleeper for stuffs!

Would you like me if I ... had become a zombie!~

ONs & OFF

Koyume

Mmm, depends on how rotten and smelly you were, and whether you were actively trying to eat me or not. Probably not.

Would you like me if I made you a nice, steamy cup of tea, but then forgot to bring it to you so long that it was cold by the time you could drink it?

Cayenne

Put some sugar in it, and it's iced tea at that point! Unless it's been steeping that whole time and it may be undrinkable..~  But no, the thought is enough~

Would you like me if I ... Thought mostly of random things, like, what had come to mind just now is wondering if you could make a tea out of someones hair... :P

ONs & OFF

Thangar

That is a random thought. And yes I would still like as long as we didn't have to try out every random thought.

Would you like me if I choose to never be online again?

Cayenne

There is a lot of merit to not being online, and for a lot of people it is pretty much the best move~ So, I don't think it would make a person dislike you or shouldn't~

Would you like me if I ... listened to too many podcasts, thus often had earphones on!~?

ONs & OFF

Thangar

Often is ok, so sure I would still like you... but do take them off at times...

Would you like me if I......  walked in my sleep?