Twin seduction - Closed

Started by Anna Katrine, August 14, 2016, 01:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

Hello to all who may stumble across this post.

I have been tinkering with several small group ideas recently and have finally manged to manifest one of them. My idea is as follows:

A pair of twins, a man and a woman, are heirs to a large fortune. They spend their days living the good life, doing pretty much what they want. Going to parties, taking drugs and living it up. On top of it all they share an incestuous relationship. Now, the thing about the brother is that he enjoys crossdressing and is much more comfortable in women's clothes than regular men's clothes due to his very feminine body. They both get a kick out of passing him off as her sister whenever they go out to high class gatherings. At one of those gatherings, they spot another guest who they decide to seduce together and bring back home for a night, if not multiple, of depravity.

Ideally I would like to see the twins keeping their target around as they both start to develop a relationship with him. Eventually going on dates with him at the same time.

How I imagine the brother looking:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I am looking for someone to play the brother and someone to play their seduction target.

Now before replying to this, please be aware that I intend for this story to include both incest, crossdressing and m/m sexual relations. This is non debateable and if you are not comfortable with any of it, please move on and have a nice day :)

Whowhatwhere

I like the brother's sissification & crossdressing, but would he be hesitant about going full on bisexual, or is he already fully gay? I'd be interested if he were nervous about crossing that line.

Also, are there any BDSM elements? Is the sister & brother equals, or is the sister egging the brother on to get wilder and wilder?
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Anna Katrine

Thank you very much for the interest.

I never thought about it but it could be interesting if the brother had been thinking about being with a man for a long time. As for BDSM stuff, there can be as much as all parties can agree on.

I imagine the siblings to be equally into the stuff they do, however if the brother is hesitant, then it would make sense if she was pushing him a little.

Whowhatwhere

Cool. Yeah, like, everyone's got a line they either are afraid to cross or just haven't crossed yet. I'm thinking: The brother hasn't really DONE anything with another man besides flirting in a bar, but he's confessed it to his sister, which she uses to push him to actually do something about it.

I like this so far.

Chreestafer

I'd be ultimate interested in playing there target if the position is still open :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Anna Katrine

You are very welcome, unless this was the part that Who was interested in? :)

Chreestafer

Well it sounded like he wants the brother role but I can wait to find out.  What age did you want their seduction target to be?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Anna Katrine

I don't know. I imagined him in the mid twenties or something but it is open for discussion.

Whowhatwhere

Yes, I am interested in the brother role.

Anna Katrine

Neat! Now that we have everybody together, is there any kinks or other things you would like to discuss?

Any ideas where/how to start us out?

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Anna Katrine on August 23, 2016, 08:14:38 AM
Neat! Now that we have everybody together, is there any kinks or other things you would like to discuss?

Any ideas where/how to start us out?

I'd say start at the meeting, but maybe with flashbacks of getting ready? Like, getting dressed & talking out the plan. I'd like that scene but I don't want to make anyone wait.

Anna Katrine

I'd say start at the meeting, but maybe with flashbacks of getting ready? Like, getting dressed & talking out the plan. I'd like that scene but I don't want to make anyone wait.

Yeah, that sounds like a neat idea.

Chreestafer

What kind of a guy do I make my character.
Military guy? Student?

Also just look at my ons and offs and let me know what's ok with you both :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Anna Katrine

Hmmm... Well someone who would have a reason to be at the party in the first place. I imagine it to be some kind of political fundraiser or art show or something.

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 23, 2016, 03:57:12 PM
Also just look at my ons and offs and let me know what's ok with you both :)

Looks good to me.

Same here.

Anna Katrine

Hey guys, sorry for not responding. Have been busy as all heck.

I will have opportunity to start us out tomorrow if you guys want to.

Again; very sorry.

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Anna Katrine on August 25, 2016, 02:26:26 PM
I will have opportunity to start us out tomorrow if you guys want to.

No worries, tomorrow sounds fine.

Anna Katrine

Whelp, here's the intro. I always suck at theese, hopefully it's okay at setting the stage.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255054.0

Whowhatwhere

It's good! I post a similar length, but I can go longer each post as we progress, if you want.

Anna Katrine

I like it :) I don't expect much longer posts, but please write the length you are comfortable with :)

Chreestafer

Apologise guys, never saw the updates that you posted I'll have something up shortly.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Anna Katrine