Days of our lives-Super Hero edition

Started by Jecht, May 19, 2010, 01:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Jecht

I'll try to start it before I got to bed, if not, ill do it when I wake up.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Quote from: Jecht on May 21, 2010, 09:41:28 PM
I'll try to start it before I got to bed, if not, ill do it when I wake up.

YAY!

Jecht

sorry for the delay...everyone OK if I put it in the EX section? Not that it will have anything that needs to be in it, but since we are all super heroes/villains, who knows what kinks they have.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Jecht

So sorry that I haven't posted...I will post right now then post the link for it and the OOC.
First post
OOC
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Major Major

Jecht

Everyone can post whenever. The threads are up.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Crovonovin

Already done so, and had plenty of fun with it!  ;D

Jecht

I know this is gonna be fun...I could just go ahead and post and go to foil your robbery. Mind if Ignite is your villain's arch-enemy?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Crovonovin

elfguy

Sorry I'm a bit late, but I figure this character would fit well in this town. Let me know if she can join in as a villain.

Name: Julie

Nickname (optional):

Sex: F

Sexual Orientation: bi

Powers: Super strength, can regenerate most damage instantly. She is skilled with her hands, and her spiked bat.

Weakness: Cannot regenerate magical attacks, and is more susceptible to them (magic, fire, ice, etc), also can be naive due to her young age

Job: Part time gym teacher at a high school. She is also supposed to go to college but skips most often than not.

How did the powers come to your character: One day, when Julie was training at a local gym, as she did every day, she injected the wrong mixture of drugs, which had a unique effect on her body

History: Julie is obsessed with fitness, and sports. She's been doing sports since she was a young girl, and ever since Junior High, she's been going to the gym, building her body. She also started using various drugs to cheat her way there. She trained at various martial arts, and while she is not a straight A student, she remembered enough from those classes to give her an edge in any kind of bare handed fighting. She has a cynical view of the world, and ever since her body started to look strong and fit, she's been dismissing other girls as weak and unworthy of her attention. Should a girl be abused by a guy, she is more likely to watch and laugh at the girl than to help her out. When she realized she got super powers, she decided to use them for her own self interests, and do whatever she wants in the city. She wears a revealing outfit, and even often keeps her shirt unbuttoned, exposing her chest to all, being so obsessed with showing off her body in public.

----

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Still looking for heroes. PM me or post here if you are interested
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Still open to anyone, villain or Hero
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry