Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

Always especially when I do not see you on at all for an age.

Have you had your coffee quota yet today Cods?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

I know, I've been super busy lately and haven't had much time to hang out on E. It's always good to see you though, you have definitely been missed!

And oh yeah, I've drunk all the coffee I can handle for one day. Now I'm onto the vodka. What are you drinking tonight, Phantomhive?

Deamonbane

I would try, but PhantomHive is inimitable, and thus I cannot do an impression of her...

Benen?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Quote from: Codswallop on January 09, 2016, 06:23:00 PM
I know, I've been super busy lately and haven't had much time to hang out on E. It's always good to see you though, you have definitely been missed!

And oh yeah, I've drunk all the coffee I can handle for one day. Now I'm onto the vodka. What are you drinking tonight, Phantomhive?

Water but sadly my second most favourite demon beat me to answering that hehehe.

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 09, 2016, 08:36:32 PM
I would try, but PhantomHive is inimitable, and thus I cannot do an impression of her...

Benen?

Thats a compliment and a half thanks Bane. But alas it is the one you cant impersonate lol

Bane you have also been missed have you missed me?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Autumn52

I'm not Bane but you are always missed.

How about Codswallop?

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Deamonbane

*peeks in* I have missed you, PH.

Now's Codswallop's time to come in like the Kool-Aid guy...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Aww but sadly no Cods. Its me again.

Bane come on down you are the next contestant on, "Who will post next."

Golden Spider

Nope, I will appear from my hibernation.

Codswallop! here comes Codswallop!
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Phantomhive

Nope 't is I again.

Maybe Cods will respond this time?

Mirrah

Nope, 'tis Mirrah.

Is there a Phantomhive around?
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Mintprincess

Just me this time!

How about Spider?

Mirrah

Just me.

Maybe there will be a Spider now?

JadeArwen

Mirrah

Phantomhive

No its the Phantom sorry.

Maybe Minty will come by now.

Seress

It's me instead. :)

Maybe Minty now then?

Ash

I've arrived! ....super late.  ;D

Ohhh Bane, Darling! Come on out!

Mintprincess

All those call outs and I show up when it isn't one! Oops!

Ash?

Phantomhive

Well, well, well, Its me sorry

Quote from: Mintprincess on January 11, 2016, 07:29:48 AM
All those call outs and I show up when it isn't one! Oops!

Hey Minty one come on back. Another chance for you.

JadeArwen

Sorry it is me.

Maybe Minty now?

Deamonbane

*breathes into hand* Ummm sure?

Lady Arwen again?

Ash

Nopers. It is just me.

Jade, sweetie! Where are you?

JadeArwen

Deamonbane

That's my name, don't wear it out ;)

Miss Ash?

Ash

But what if we like wearing it out?  :P

Umm... Mirrah?