what happens when u are denied acceptance

Started by Rick hunter, January 10, 2015, 05:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick hunter

Something im unclear of is really bugging me if i end up being denied am i not allowed to reapply and stuck not being able to be a full member...plz can u clear this up

Blythe

Quote from: Rick hunter on January 10, 2015, 05:31:39 PM
Something im unclear of is really bugging me if i end up being denied am i not allowed to reapply and stuck not being able to be a full member...plz can u clear this up

This link should explain the outcomes of decisions regarding approval; I hope that this helps.

~Blythe

Rick hunter

It says if ur denied ur inelligible for reapplication does this mean if im denied i wont be allowed to try for full membership again....if so isnt that a little unfair???

Blythe

For the most part, yes, denials mean that you may not re-apply. However, denials are not particularly common; I would not worry so much about it, Rick.

~Blythe

Rick hunter

Ok is there anyway to tell how far into the decision process i am???

Blythe

There is a minimum 3 day wait until you receive a decision, but it can take longer. I recommend reading this link, which should give you an idea of what to expect regarding the application process and what expectations we have. How long it takes depends on a variety of factors--the approvals team are all volunteers, so there is no way to give you a set idea of how long it will take. Ultimately, the best advice I can give to you is to be patient and enjoy the questions. :-)

~Blythe

Rick hunter

Ok and btw feel free to ask questions a little more frequently im not getting much in the way of pg13 rps and as far as questions go u can ask me more personal stuff ie favorite color sports etc. If it helps the staff get to know me better writing prompts are ok to just not often im not very creative on demand it usually happens at its own pace