We ish kittehs

Started by Jolly Gringo Jiant, May 03, 2010, 10:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Gringo Jiant

Simple really. We're all cats who live in a house where we do lots of silly things that wind up on YouTube. Just for fun, mind you. This is mint to be silly, so don't stress things.

Bobby: Orange with black stripes and short hair.

*Sniffs a yoga ball* *Tries to get on top of the ball, but it roles away. Tries to jump on top of it, but it roles him into a corner upside down*

Get the idea?
I like blending in with the crowd. Acting like I'm just another human. I can pretend that my mortgage broker screwed me... and lived. Or that the young men in matching colors with concealed weapons and drugs hate me for being white, just like they hate all white people. I can pretend that somewhere out there, my ex wife, Cranky Cracker Giant, is milking child support from me while forbidding me from seeing my son, Wacky Whitey Giant. One day.
                                                -Jolly

Touch

Kitty: Striped grey tabby. Kitten.

-Naps cutely on a pile of dirty socks.-

Umbreon

Black cat, short fur and yellow eyes named Midnight.

Midnight spies on a little mice near a mouse hold. He sneaks up slowly hoping it would not see him before it's too late. A little more however the mice looks at him making Midnight freeze. It squeaks and runs, Midnight leaps but it disappears causing Midnight to crash into the wall. Midnight knows he will catch that mouse one day

Touch

Kitty's ears perk up as she hears another cat in the vicinity. Cautiously, she rises to her feet and moves toward the black ball of fur... then backs away... then moves towards him again... and repeats this for the next thirteen minutes.

Umbreon

Midnight stared at the new cat moving back and forward for thirteen minutes. He realize this is a game and circles around her before leaping back and then crawling back over to her before pouncing backwards. Midnight runs around in a circle around the cat before watching to see if she will play too

Touch

Kitty studies the other specimen for a moment before deciding to abandon the game. Instead, she starts running straight toward the mysterious cat, her pink paws slipping about on the floor.

Jolly Gringo Jiant

Bobby was sleeping curled up on the couch, but was woken up by the da other kitties. He now stretches out and roles around so much his back end falls off the couch. He is surprised, but curls up under the couch to go back to sleep.
I like blending in with the crowd. Acting like I'm just another human. I can pretend that my mortgage broker screwed me... and lived. Or that the young men in matching colors with concealed weapons and drugs hate me for being white, just like they hate all white people. I can pretend that somewhere out there, my ex wife, Cranky Cracker Giant, is milking child support from me while forbidding me from seeing my son, Wacky Whitey Giant. One day.
                                                -Jolly

Umbreon

Midnight stares after the cat running off. He cranes his neck a bit before wagging his tail and chasing it around a few times and running off to find more kittehs to play with,

psychogurl

Yuki: Pure white, except for her calico-style tail.

Yuki walks over to the sleeping cat and lays on him, purring loudly.
I think Persona is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots himself in head and doesnt afraid of anything...

Jolly Gringo Jiant

Bobby picks his head up, but lays back down when he sees that it's just his friend. He purrs.
                                                -Jolly

Lilium

Lilly: Lanky Siamese kitten. Female.

Lilly comes galloping around a corner and leaps onto the couch, tearing at it like she's a primeval kitteh and the couch is a buffalo.  Too hyper, she then leaps for the curtains but gets a claw stuck in the couch and flips over herself, landing on the floor.  It's here that she notices Yuki/Bobby pile and discovers one of their tails giving the faintest twitch.  She crouches, wiggles her butt, then pounces.

DKDBSD

Kain: Great big fluffy brown cat

Kain enters the room and simply collapses beginning to roll about on the floor as if on catnip. "Mow mow mow". He soon falls asleep and begins to dream chase a mouse.

Rayne

Kirin: White kitten with black paws and a black tipped tail

In the kitchen, Kirin was determined to get the box of cat treats sitting on the counter. Under the table, she jumped up onto a chair, climbed on the arm, got onto the table, then lept to the counter... and slid over the tiles, her claws scrabbling, till she fell off the other side and hit the ground with a yowl. Getting back to her feet she hissed and went back to try again.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon: Black and grey Kitten

Wraps arms around pole and climbs it, dive bombing a plush tiger.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

akalasEDGE

Alex: Brown kitty with white feet.

Also in the kitchen, Alex, desiring a drink of water and a hint of fun, goes running towards the water dish at full speed.
Unfortunately, he discovers a slippery patch, slips, and goes sliding across the tile on his butt, hits the threshold to the dining room, executes a lovely backflip, and lands on his feet, looking surprised.
Then he rushes at the water dish again, to see what will happen THIS time.

Jolly Gringo Jiant

Bobby bounces up just in time to dodge Lilly's attack. He then pounces on Lilly, and sniffs her nose.
                                                -Jolly

AllieCat

Allie: White kitten, with a black spots and a black tipped tail..

chases a speck of light back and forth,sprawling as she looses her footing but trying to project an air of "I meant to do that!"

Lilium

Lilly sniffs Bobby's nose too and decides that it smells like... nose!  Tired of smelling nose, she wraps her paws around his head and noms his ear, peddling his tummy with her feet.

AllieCat

Allie watches the two.. and decides that they want to PLAY!

*wriggles her rump and pounces the both of them, sending all three sprawling*

Lilium

Lilly is sent sprawling and finds herself on her side.  She scoots herself toward Allie using her back feet.

Jolly Gringo Jiant

With a quick jump at both of them, Bobby grabbed Lilly and Allie in his arms. "Mine!"
                                                -Jolly

Lilium

Lilly is captured!!  :o 

AllieCat

(puts her paws on both Lilly and Bobby and tries to establish her dominance by.. er.. laying on top of them.)

:)

Jolly Gringo Jiant

:3 Roles with Allie to get on top of her. He looses grip of Lilly. :3
                                                -Jolly

Lilium

Lilly is freed!  She grabs one of their tails in her mouth and tries to drag him/her. :E

AllieCat

mews and springs away.. eyeing Lilly warily as she fluffs her tail

Lilium

Lilly sits and watches Allie. Feeling bad, she bats a rattle ball over to her.

AllieCat

Tries to pounce on the ball and it squirts out sending it rattling over to Lilly, and Allie cocks her head at Lilly, waiting to see if she wants to play together

Lilium

Lilly pounces the ball and hunches over it as she stares at Allie, her tail twitching, wanting to play, daring her to take it.

AllieCat

Allie cocks her head at Lilly once, twice, and then pounces on her AND the ball, starting a new wrestle!

Lilium

Lilly mews in surprise. She should have seen that coming!  She rolls over and tries to pin Allie under her back.

AllieCat

Allie rolls with Lilly, rolling into the side of Bobby.. and starts to wonder if a nap is out of the question..

Jolly Gringo Jiant

Bobby puts one of his arms around Allie, and snuggles her. X3
                                                -Jolly

AllieCat

Allie decides that all this fun has made her tired, and just curls up against Bobby, and is nearly instantly asleep

Jolly Gringo Jiant

-Jolly

SimonSez

Felix cat peeks in through the cat flap, tail swirling i make my way in and spots a pile of pillows, dashing towards it i pounce into the pile and purrs happliy snuggling into the pillows and hides in them.

Rayne

Kirin gave up on the cat treats in the kitchen and wandered into another room, her ears perking forward as she noticed a comfy looking pill of pillows. Mewing she runs over and jumps onto them, unaware of the other kitty hiding inside them.

SimonSez

Quote from: Rayne on July 08, 2010, 12:22:42 PM
Kirin gave up on the cat treats in the kitchen and wandered into another room, her ears perking forward as she noticed a comfy looking pill of pillows. Mewing she runs over and jumps onto them, unaware of the other kitty hiding inside them.
Slightly jumps from the sudden pressence of someone on top, peeking out of the pillows my tail swirls, mewing softly to Kirin, Kyle playfully pulls her in pretending to be a pillow monster.

Rayne

Hearing a mew, she turned her head, then squeaks as Kyle pulls her in under the pillows, before purring and jumping onto him, tackling him onto the pillows and playfully rolling around with him.

SimonSez

Kyle playfully rolled around with Kirin and nips her here and there, playfully pushing her away every time she got on him, he softly gave her cheek a lick before laying in the pillows and playfully stuck his tongue at her childishly.