Shipping off sister (Kidnap/NC/Ex, For M Dom)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, April 06, 2015, 08:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

Shipping off sister

The divorce wasn't that painful. Thomas and Laura had even been getting on amicably towards the end of it all. It was, after all, for the best. They just didn't love one another anymore, and the divorce was for the best.

But Laura's younger sister didn't see it that way. Thomas had, in her eyes, never been good enough for her sister - he couldn't provide for her, he was lazy, he was unreliable... Laura had never seen eye-to-eye with her sister at the best of times, and Laura had grown to hate how her sister constantly interfered with their lives; the two had long been estranged. The divorce caused her to launch into a new abusive tirade, much to Thomas' and Laura's exasperation and annoyance.

The final blow came when Laura's sister finally came to Thomas' workplace, catching him with his co-workers and delivering a humiliating verbal tirade about how he was a terrible husband and awful person, that her sister deserved better. It culminated with a slap to the face. Enough was enough - his ex-sister-in-law needed to be taken out of the picture.

It took several months of planning and contact making, but finally everything was arranged. The kidnappers had the layout of her flat and the keys to enter silently. She would be asleep by 1am... Soon enough, Thomas' ex-sister-in-law would find herself being shipped out to the backwaters of South-East Asia, where she would first be forcefully 'pacified' and sexually trained before spending the rest of her days in a backstreet brothel...

For this story I'd be looking for someone (Lord, Lady or Liege) to play as the 'trainer' over in SE Asia. I would like to play as the sister, a vain, vapid and bitchy 20-something year old who is kidnapped and dragged halfway across the world. The story would focus on how she is broken down mentally, made to obey and learns to suck and fuck before she's taken away to the brothel. The story could quite possibly end several years 'in game', where Thomas pays his ex-sister-in-law a visit.

Kinks I'd like to include:

- Bondage (heavy/extreme)
- Oral/anal
- Pain (spanking, whipping, paddling etc.)
- Gags (lots!)
- Humiliation
- (Your kink goes here!)

If you're interested in discussing the story more please do let me know! If you're interested in reading some of my other stories (Completed and Ongoing) please see below:

The Hakesley Celebrity Rehab Clinic (Ex, Completed)
Locked in Stocks (Bon, Consensual, Completed)
Taking Over The World One YouTube View At A Time (Ex, Ongoing)

Cerulean Dreams

I'm finally caught up with most of my writing and feeling comfortable enough to pick this game up with another partner! I currently have a version of this game going with Uebelator, but with Laura's mother-in-law. I'm looking for to play a slightly younger relative! PM me if you want to discuss  :-)

Cerulean Dreams

My writing load is more manageable now, so I'd like to throw this idea out there again  :-)

Cerulean Dreams

Cerulean Dreams

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Cerulean Dreams

This is a rather old idea of mine, but one I'd like to try and pursue again.