News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Satyr/Sirens

Started by Desan, April 23, 2009, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desan

This has always been on my mind, and I apologize beforehand if it's already been asked/discussed...

I've checked the Chain of command thread to figure out their role but I want to know come we don't have many of them..Well..actually now that I see there's only one Siren o_0?

D~
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Trieste

Been rearranging and revamping the staff.

Desan

Are they counted as staff?

And if so, well, I guess since there's only one they can't physically do as much as the goddesses/gods have been doing?

Trieste

Sirens and Satyrs have moderator powers, whereas gods and goddesses have administrative powers. If you see a Siren or a Satyr on when you need a staff member, they should be your first stop, as they have the power to resolve things, too. If they can't do what you are asking, or they are not sure, they will bring it up to a god or a goddess if needed.

That said, feel free to approach the deities if none of the mod-squad are available.

Desan

Oh no not saying there is a problem that I have. Hope I didn't come off like that haha, just curious as to why there's only one of them, though the revamping of staff (as in adding more goddesses/gods?) probably would be the reason why?

Trieste

Desan

Can I ask, not to upset bishrook should she see this, but why have one then?

HairyHeretic

It is in accordance with the prophecy.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Trieste

Because Bishrook is an awesome Siren. :)

The Dark Raven

Quote from: HairyHeretic on April 23, 2009, 02:55:40 PM

Ba lal kaifa.

*runs from the hordes of Fremen*

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Desan

Quote from: Trieste on April 23, 2009, 02:56:19 PM
Because Bishrook is an awesome Siren. :)

Oh no doubt! I just hope she doesn't feel overwhelmed being the only one. Though of course, I'm sure you guys would know should she start feeling pressured in any case. *Nods*

Desan

Quote from: HairyHeretic on April 23, 2009, 02:55:40 PM

Reminds me of The Wheel of Time >_>

/endrandomthought.

Trieste

Quote from: Sir Desan on April 23, 2009, 03:02:42 PM
Oh no doubt! I just hope she doesn't feel overwhelmed being the only one. Though of course, I'm sure you guys would know should she start feeling pressured in any case. *Nods*

Yus. :)

Xillen

Quote from: Trieste on April 23, 2009, 02:24:37 PM
Sirens and Satyrs have moderator powers, whereas gods and goddesses have administrative powers. If you see a Siren or a Satyr on when you need a staff member, they should be your first stop, as they have the power to resolve things, too. If they can't do what you are asking, or they are not sure, they will bring it up to a god or a goddess if needed.

That said, feel free to approach the deities if none of the mod-squad are available.

Well, I used to go to Sirens first, Goddesses after, after nearly all Sirens got either promoted or demoted, I kinda assumed Goddesses are also performing the tasks sirens used to do?

Trieste

Quote from: Xillen on April 23, 2009, 03:45:17 PM
Well, I used to go to Sirens first, Goddesses after, after nearly all Sirens got either promoted or demoted, I kinda assumed Goddesses are also performing the tasks sirens used to do?

Quote from: Trieste on April 23, 2009, 02:24:37 PM

Pretty much sums up the answer...