Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamSailor

I'm sorry, Smutty, it just hasn't been working for me lately. I think we can both find people who are more compatible with us.

SmuttyReader

Thank you for bringing it to my attention Dreamy, I feel the same. Thank you for making it easy for me! Toodles.

Mnemosyne

You were with DreamSailor and me at the same time? I feel so betrayed... I love you both... how could you do this to me? Don't touch me, don't talk to me just, go.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

That's our number one problem: your jealousy. That is one thing I will not be missing.

Mnemosyne

I was never jealous, I just wondered why you hid it from me rather than telling me. You know I am okay with that sort of thing right? I just don't like people who keep secrets as much as you do. You told me you weren't in debt either, but people came the other day trying to repossess your car. Do you know what I had to do to stop them? How can I ever trust you? Maybe it would be better if we sort out our problems from a distance. I'm moving across the country. I hope you do well together.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Did you forget why we are indebt? Trying to get pregnant is not cheap and you refuse to stop trying. Going from doctor to doctor, every single one saying the same thing, "You can't have children" and you desperately trying to find something to cure you of your disease, because you know that you'll lose me. I WANT kids. You can't give them to me... so I don't want you. Please move far away, because I can't stand to look at you.

Mnemosyne

I'm sorry. I lied to you when I said I couldn't have kids. I just don't want them with you. The truth is, I'm already pregnant. I'll see myself out now.
Mistreated

SpiralEye

I can't believe you cheated on me!  And I can't believe I didn't se it sooner!  Get out!  Get out NOW and never come back!
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Mnemosyne

You actually believe them over me? I would never cheat on you... If you won't even allow me the chance to explain my side of the story... I'll just go.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Why wouldn't I believe them? All you ever do is lie. Please go and never come back.

Mnemosyne

There you go again. Every night you tell me to sleep in a hotel but in the morning you always call telling me you miss me. Which is it? At least the hotel has complimentary chocolates. You wont even give me the time of day anymore but you keep insisting I don't see anyone else. This is not how a relationship works. I'm getting out of here and blocking your number.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Please, you beg me to take you back every night and I have been to weak to say no. But not anymore, please leave and never come back.

Mnemosyne

You can't even come up with good reasons anymore for us staying together. I know you're trying, but even with how much effort you are trying to put into it you always fall short of convincing me that this is all worth it. I'm going to do us both a favor, and leave. I don't want you to waste your time thinking about us anymore. Move on with your life.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Thank you for your permission to leave you. Too bad I don't need it, I was leaving you regardless.

Mnemosyne

You keep using my things without permission. I don't mind sharing, but I would appreciate it so much more if you would just take the time to ask rather than assuming that you can go ahead. Now my favorite limited edition makeup is all gone... I didn't even really use most of the colors, but now I won't even have a chance to! Do you want to take away all of my chances for things like this? Do you want to use every last breath of oxygen available, so I suffocate in this relationship? This isn't the first time you've done something like this, and I know it isn't going to be the last. Please leave. I can't stand how much of a leech you are.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Did you forget that you gave me permission to use your limited edition makeup? It was already used up, like you. But regardless I tried to make it work and its sad to say, but I don't have the energy to do it anymore. You're really needy and uncaring, not a good combination.

Mnemosyne

You are so lazy now. We used to go out and do so much. All I want to do is go outside, but you won't even do that? I can't stay with you cooped up like this. I need to be free like the wind. Please, just let me go.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

I didn't know that being a homebody was a bad thing. If you can't accept me for who I am, I'm glad that you're leaving.

Mnemosyne

I accepted you. Why can't you accept yourself? No matter how many times I tell you how beautiful, magnificent, intelligent, gracious, and gentle you are you refuse to believe it! I have said these things so many times even I feel like my words have lost all meaning. I'm sorry I could not do it for you. I'll leave you be.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

The thing about it is that you say all these things to uplift me, but you are so hard on yourself. I can't be with an insecure person. You're are beautiful, but until you figure that out for yourself I have to go.

Mnemosyne

You got me stuck in a hot air balloon for a day and a half because you didn't know how to land it. Why did you take off without the pilot? How dense can you get. Have fun paying for all of that damage on your own.
Mistreated

HannibalBarca

I expected you to at least be able to bait a fishhook.  Do you realize how much it cost to have sixty-two hooks removed from your body?  Sorry, babe--I'm in love with the fishing, not the fishing partner.  I'm gone.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Despairs

I'm sorry I can't perform in the bedroom, touch or kiss you, without killing you! Clearly this is not going to work out. I wish you the best, but know this, when your other significant kicks the bucket, I will be there.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Miscellany

See ?!   This is exactly what I've been complaining about.   Every time I need a little bit of compassion or love !?  You want to kill me.   Sorry bae,  I'm out - I can't keep dying.   I'd rather be happy than haunting.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

CaptainErotica

Well guess what you are haunting. Haunting my dreams, haunting my nightmares, hell you even haunt me at work. Everywhere I look I see you and him together. I would have shared had you asked, but you went behind my back and broke my trust. We could have had lovely threesomes together, but you had to go and ruin it by sleeping with him..on our anniversary no less. Get out!