News:

Main Menu

Gaming

Started by Abyss, April 24, 2024, 02:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

I don't really pay much attention to the larger gaming industry, I just know there are a few games I really love. Baldur's Gate 3, Crusader Kings 3, and Civ 6.

I only play games that are a multiple of 3 apparently.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Abyss

Lol, nice! How far are you in BG3, Phoenix?

RedPhoenix

I've played through from start to end once, and started a second game. Although playing from start to end you still miss as ton of stuff so there's lots to do over and over and still see new things!

Abyss

Nice! Do you play on PC?

RedPhoenix

Abyss

Oh, nice! If you ever want a second person to join, I am down.

RedPhoenix

Appreciated but I play way too slow and way too randomly to try doing anything with a partner! :)

Abyss

Brittlby

On my second play thru Bg3. 

True to form, my second play is ALWAYS evil/renegade. Nice of them to give me the dark urge option this time around!!!

Previously was running with a Gale, Karlach and Shadowheart team with a bard/rogue. 

This time going Astarion, Minthara and… evil Shadowheart, with a fighter/barbarian. 

… it’s eaten so much of my time. -_- worth it!
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

RedPhoenix

My first playthrough was my tiefling Monk with Karlach, Wyll, and Shadowheart sort of by default because I either missed or screwed up every other companion. :D

My second playthrough is as Lae'zel! Honor mode is scary. >.<

I haven't really thought about being evil. My tiefling was kinda a trash panda but not really evil!

Abyss

Quote from: Brittlby on April 28, 2024, 05:56:31 PMOn my second play thru Bg3.

True to form, my second play is ALWAYS evil/renegade. Nice of them to give me the dark urge option this time around!!!

Previously was running with a Gale, Karlach and Shadowheart team with a bard/rogue.

This time going Astarion, Minthara and… evil Shadowheart, with a fighter/barbarian.

Oh, nice! I always start evil, lol. I chose the dark urge and my team had Astarion, Laezel, Shadowheart, and my friend. 

Tuttle

Quote from: Brittlby on April 28, 2024, 05:56:31 PMOn my second play thru Bg3.

I tried an Evil playthrough but was just to evil I guess. I ended up dying alone in the Underdark, abandoned by my companions and unable to over come the enemies around me...

Beyond that, I usually play a good character. I tried a playthrough as a "Oh so Holy Paladin" and it did NOT go well either.
"Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others." - Winston Churchill