Short or long term partners, lets RP! (F for F or M)

Started by chanellelynn, May 13, 2015, 12:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chanellelynn

Looking for RP partners (either PM or forum) for a non-Adult rated RP. This can be short, drawn out, or 'whenever it finally ends' types of story lines.

I have stuff I am doing during most days so please expect my responses to be delayed until evenings.
Most RPs I will consider, though if you end up going with my personal favorites I am more inclined to come up with some sort of story or go with your idea.

Great topics

Apocalyptic (future, past, fantasy, multi-universe, timelines etc)

Running away (this can be elaborated to many different ideas)

Love/Romance (without the R rating, tasteful, and powerful feelings)

Heartbreaks

Super Powers *no. 1 choice, but make it unique*

Time Travel

Alternate realities

Life Crisis/Life changing (ideas such as the struggles in any life changing situation, become the characters)

More if I come up with any

Post here or PM me, its all ok with me. Im a rather shy person, and if something falls under my NO category I will list it here, and Ill try to let you know as well.

My RP experience is very sporadic but I did spend most of my teenage years, exactly 10 years ago when I even began to RP.

I apologize in advance, my grammar is not great and I could use plenty of examples (simply just by role playing with me). If you are someone who doesnt mind my grammar, I think we will get along very well.  8-)

Duke89

De Leon

I would be interested in pretty much all of them and I dont mind bad grammar - mine is pretty bad as well  ;D
The only thing is that my writing ability is not best..
Responce Time: AaAaAaAaAaAa!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Availability: Open & Seeking RP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RP prompts / Profile / Os & Os

Dulcia

Hello,

I'd love to be your partner if you'd like. I'm interested in all of the topics you suggested, maybe we could even combine several of them to make a complex plot. I can play either gender but I tend to prefer male roles.

I am new to RP, however I consider myself to be a quality amateur fantasy writer. Here are some examples of my writing style from a novel I'm working on:

Character excerpt:

Irial spun around wildly, his violet eyes alight with the blaze of man’s machines, the shadows pulsing in his skin as if to the drums of war as fire cracked and licked at his heels. His heavy heart beat hard in his chest as he threw back his head, shrill laughter exploding from his lips in hysteric gasps. Never had he felt so alive as in those moments just before death. Take it! He screamed in his mind as explosions sounded around him, take this wretched life if you dare! He dug his heels into the earth and threw out his arms, exposing his chest, his silhouette blurred with the heat of the flames while his hair whipped out around him.
“At last let me sink into sweet death,” he whispered and closed his eyes.

World description excerpt:

"Sprawled across the earth like the bones of a living thing lay the hallowed concrete facades and exposed steel skeletons of a once thriving metropolis. Buildings sat eroded and crumbled under the weight of lush green foliage. Cars turned to dust in the streets. Roads fissured and cracked as shimmering lakes pooled into the tattered asphalt. Bridges collapsed, splashing into the waters below with loud thuds as vines intertwined with the rusted metal girders.
It was not the scorched grey earth man had anticipated post-apocalyptia to be, but rather a thriving pulse of flora and fauna suspended in a spectacular, swirling kaleidoscope of color."

ceridwen309

If you still have room for me to join, I would be honored to role play with you.

Klawson114

MythicalMorpheus69

If your still looking them Id happily rp with you, im not as good as dulcia lol but im not exactly bad! I have good grammar and will play male or female roles im very open minded and would give my best go at pretty much anything :)
Mithic....