swedeboy's ideas [MxM]

Started by swedeboy, August 04, 2012, 04:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swedeboy

Hiya all, here are some of my ideas.

I am very open-minded with my ons and I like to play a sub role when with other males.

My offs are: animals, needles, tickling, vomit, body deformation, death, non-human characters, and godmodding.

Holiday
16 year old Johan is on holiday with his parents in the carribean or the canaries or any island. Of course he is bored and his parents are the kind that want him to always be around. He meets a local at the beach or he would be the bartender at the pool bar in the hotel they are staying in. The local/bartender takes interest in the boy and takes him out and around for some adventures......

Military Bitch Boy
Andreas is a rich spoiled boy has driven his father crazy to the point he couldn't take it anymore. A friend of his father's advises the father to send the boy to the army/military to get disciplined. The father loves the idea and little he knows as his son is eventually turned into the camp's bitch boy by the training officer. I would love a nice build-up to this one.

Brothers
Erik is the younger spoiled brother and this doesn't make his older brother happy at all. It has put the older brother at unrest a lot of times and brought him so much trouble. He wants to get this to an end. Finally, the summer holiday arrives, and the parents leave for vacation. The older brother thinks that this is the time to put the spoiled boy into place.

Gangster Boy
A boss of a gangster group is out of jail recently and he has nothing left. All his money is gone and all his crew were killed or quit the game or still in jail. He wants to get back in business as this is the only thing he is good at.

He wants to start at a small level to not attract attention, and while he was in jail, a close friend of his recommended that he gets in contact with Gunnar, a very smart young guy who is good with guns and has never been connected to any gang work or crimes.

The ex-gang boss has been given the way to contact Gunnar as that close friend is a close friend of him too. But, Gunnar likes to work solo and that is what kept him off the radar so the ex-boss has some convincing to do.

The ex-boss is violent, aggressive, and muscular, while Gunnar is smart and not violent. Both are gay, the ex-boss is Dominant and rough, and mine is very submissive in bed but only for the right guy. Will the ex-Boss lure Gunnar his way?

I will be playing Gunnar in this one.

Football Star's Destruction
Henrik is a 16 years old and already the captain of the youth football national team. He is the best talent the country have seen for years. In addition, he is a hottie/cutie and the girls are all over him but little know his secret.... He is into guys.. Someone (an agent, or a fan or umm not sure)will secretly take pictures of him sucking dick and then the blackmail begins. He threatens him to destroy his career if he doesn't do as told. I will leave the rest for your imagination :) ..

Black n white
This is one of my biggest fantasies.. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a roleplay which involves a black top and submissive white man? I am from Sweden and I am so into black men. I don't have any specific idea or plot for this so I am open to suggestions.