My Monster Thread {All Genders Welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, December 16, 2016, 09:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~If you're looking for a plot involving Monsters, you've come to the right place. This is where you'll find all kinds of Monsters opposite humans, opposite other Monsters, Anthros and many other types of beings. Feel free to PM if one of these plots catches your fancy. Please DO NOT reply here. Thank you.~

Dragons
Centaurs
Mermaids
Fairies
Anthros

Anthro World
Monster World

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Dragons are one of my most favorite Monsters. They can be mysterious, blood thirsty and elegant all at the same time. Which is why I've chosen to put them first. This is where you'll find all of my Dragon ideas. Look through them and see if one of them is to your liking. If it is, feel free to PM. Just please, DO NOT reply here. Thank you.~

~Plots~
She Never Knew {FxAny}
Princess Illyssa has never known her true heritage. She is actually a Human/Dragon hybrid. She can shift between forms at will. But, as she was raised by a Human King and Queen she doesn't know what she actually is. Her parents are dead and she's now 18 years old, when all Dragons undergo the change. She looses control and terrorizes her own Kingdom, waking up miles from home disoriented and unable to remember what happened to her while in Dragon form.

What I'm looking for is someone to play either a Human or Dragon that knows what Princess Illyssa is. They can be any gender. I would like this story to be a romance. There's lots that is up for negotiation. If interested, please feel free to PM.

Betrothed to a Dragon {FxM}

All her life, Gloriana has bowed and scraped for everything she has. Born into poverty, she lost her parents when she was very young and she has had to make her own way. She makes something from nothing, scavenging for things to repurpose and reuse so that she can sell them for a few coins here and there. A Dragon Lord comes into the Village one day and demands a Female as payment for peace. He chooses Gloriana and takes her to his lair to live with him forever to be his mate.

What I'm looking for is someone to play the Dragon Lord. This Dragon should be male and have the ability to change shape from Dragon form to Human form. Any sexual activity would be when the Dragon is in human form.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~