All to keep her safe (non con, tg)

Started by playfullchick76, November 15, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is one I'm hoping to try out, anyone who likes it is free to PM me and we can go over details. Someone interested, with creativity and imagination would be perfect, so here goes.

For this one,I would be playing a male character, travelling across the country with his girlfriend. They're caught in the wrong place at the wrong time in a city by an organized crime outfit, but instead of being killed, the leader thinks up something creative. She would be sent to another city and made to become their new prostitute, stripper as would he, after some surgeries, like implants, electrolys, some surgery to his face, being clipped. They would be kept separate, and going along with their new jobs, never to see the other again.

After a year or two, after he becomes more and more comfortable and accustomed to his new position in life, someone could take pity on him, think the Equalizer, and take action to free him from the outfit.

If this appeals to someone, let me know.

playfullchick76

playfullchick76

Hi, I'm offering this one again, hoping that someone sees it and wants to play it out with me.

playfullchick76

Greetings, I'm offering this one again, hoping for some interest.

playfullchick76

Hello everyone. I'm offering this one again.