[M/M] BNHA & Anime & Games - Kinks & More!

Started by MidnightSpade, September 18, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightSpade

Hey everyone, I'm kinda looking for some specific things instead of my usual general search so if you're interested in anything I list below please message me!

If you're interested in RPing with me, please provide me with a writing sample so I can see if we're compatible! I struggle reading big walls of text or bad punctuation or grammar, so I don't want to commit until I'm sure we'd be decent co-writers.

Please also be aware I don't play doms, I play switches or subs. I also do not do non-con at all, and I'm not interested in traps/femboys, or straight pairings.

Specific Kinks I Want to RP:
Oviposition
Dom/sub
BDSM relationships
Monsters/Unusual creatures
Male lactation
Transmale characters

Boku no Hero Academia Ships I Like:
Eraserhead/Present Mic
Endeavour/Hawks
Bakugou/Kirishima
Mirio/Tamaki
Todoroki/Deku
Iida/Deku

Other Fandoms:
Persona 5 (Protag/Iwai, Protag/Ryuji)
Devil May Cry (Dante/Nero, Dante/Vergil)
Final Fantasy XV (Prompto/Ignis, Cor/Nyx)
Pokemon (OCs or Pokemon)

Ideas:
For any pairing/fandom
Exploring a dom/sub relationship in the long-term, from how they negotiate kinks, maybe switching roles, how that type of relationship benefits them, basically not just sex but the emotional side of it as well.

BNHA: Mirio/Tamaki
Tamaki realises various things he eats can also be used for sexual purposes. Ideas: tentacles, unusual cocks, milking/lactation, oviposition, etc.

BNHA: Endeavour/Hawks
Hawks has a cycle that causes him to lay eggs. He's caught off guard in the middle of a fight and Endeavour has to help him lay his clutch.

Male lactation
MC is lactating for the first time ever (either via strange magic/quirk or some unexplained biological reason), the only way to help is for YC to 'milk' him. Added bonus if this can become more than just a one-shot smut RP.

Monster Boyfriend
One character is a mythical creature/monster, the other is a normal human. They meet, and a story happens. I want to explore the sexual differences between the two as well as develop them into a relationship