Romantic and Consensual Human/Monster M/M any writers

Started by Scaly, January 17, 2018, 01:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scaly

I'm looking for a romantic and consensual human/monster rp. I could play the human or the monster in any of these. My preference will come down to what kind of story and characters we decide on. I tend to not like vampires and werewolves as much, but if you have a really compelling story or hook I could be talked into it. (Vampires are slightly more likely for me than werewolves, if you're interested in either of those). I'm not very into transformation, or anthro type set ups, so please assume that the monsters are always monstrous unless specified otherwise. Please PM me to discuss any of these. If you want more information about me, you can see my main request thread for more filled out plots here.

Kinks for any of these:

Size differences
rough (consensual) sex
oviposition (A note on Ovi stuff: I usually have monsters who are capable of oviposition be technically intersex but appear physically male)
biting
corruption (when applicable)
bondage

None of these are fleshed out ideas, but here are some of the ones I have:

A knight and a dragon. The knight goes to slay the dragon, but falls in combat and is spared by his foe, who actually has quite a knightly code of honor themselves. The dragon will then go kidnap people or torment farmland to give the knight an excuse to visit him. I'm picturing the dragon being a standard quadrupedal european dragon, although I'm open to other varieties.

Anything with naga and humans, really. I have no specific ideas here but I would love to do something with this, I'm weak for it. I prefer naga to have human top halfs, and two cocks, although I'm open to discussion about their anatomy.

Mermaid and a fisherman. I'd love for a handsome merman to get tangled in the fisherman's net. I'm happy to go with the classic style, make our own based on other sealife, or even go more fishy, like in Shape of Water.

Two humans and corruption. I've recently been reading the Anoki comic Crossed Paths and I really love it. I like the idea of two humans being lovers, and one of them becomes corrupted by a monster or by demonic power, and that corruption turns him monstrous and gives him tentacles and other physical changes. I would be ok with some dubcon for this one, where maybe the remaining human is a little scared or worried about taint and corruption as well.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Pronoun help: Scaly owns a cat. Xe loves xyr cat. Xyr cat loves xem back. The cat is xyrs.