Fandoms And More (F Seeking M or F)

Started by greenandgold, July 11, 2017, 11:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenandgold

NEW DISCLAIMER: DON’T CONTACT UNLESS YOU CAN COMMIT TO DOING AT LEAST ONE POST EVERY TWO TO SEVEN DAYS. MY RP's MOVE PRETTY FAST.

Current rps:
?

Finished rps:
?

Looking for:
Different fandom rp's. Read below for preferred fandoms.

Rules:
1. All characters played must be at least 16 or older to avoid any legal issues. Which means, high school age and up.

2. I'm a bisexual female, and I'd prefer to play the female role in most of these rp's. There is the rare chance that I'd be willing to play a male role to your female role, but only for fandom rp's, and only if I like the character and know a little about them. As for my partner, I don't care if you're male or female and play a single male or female role or more than one.

3. Something to know: I prefer paragraphs, 2 paragraphs per post at a minimum. Also, FYI: 2 sentences does not a paragraph make. More is always welcome and appreciated but not required.

4. Spelling: You don't have to be a perfect speller or use perfect grammar or punctuation, but try to make what you're saying legible. I will only rp in threads.

5. Don't be a one-shot player. By a one-shot player, I mean that you ask to rp, we set up a whole plot and everything, and then you do a post or two, and then disappear. I understand that life comes first, as it should. If that happens, let me know. But if you can't or don't want to commit to a long-term rp, please don't contact me. I mean no disrespect, but I don't want to waste your time and mine.

6. Do not use chat speak in the rp. I feel it's disrespectful to both of us. Please spell out what you're trying to say. Point of contact should be a PM.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I'm looking for many different member's to rp some TV show fandoms with me. The fandoms I'm looking to rp are below. I'd like the rp to have some plot outside of the sex. As stated above, I'm looking to be the female in these rp's. I have no problem playing more than one character at a time.

For example if we did say, Dean and Jo from Supernatural and Sam and Jess, then we could do the rp with both sets of characters, and just use a separator.

TV shows I'm interested in rping:

The 100
9-1-1
Angel: the Series
Arrow (2012 version)
Bones (2005 version)
Boy Meets World [Shawn/Topanga, Jack/Topanga]
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997 version)
Burn Notice
Castle - New
Chicago Fire
Chicago Med
Chicago PD
Criminal Minds
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Degrassi: TNG
FBI (2018 version)
The Flash (2014 version)
General Hospital
Girl Meets World (Adult versions)
Glee - New
Grey's Anatomy - New
Hawaii Five-0 (2010 version)
iZombie
Instant Star
Law & Order: SVU
Nancy Drew (2019 version)
NCIS [Gibbs/Kate, Tony/Ziva, Nick/Ellie, Jimmy/Jess]
NCIS: Los Angeles
NCIS: New Orleans
New Amsterdam
The Night Shift (2014 version)
Numb3rs
One Tree Hill
Private Eyes - New (2016 version)
The Resident
Riverdale
The Rookie - New (2018 version)
Roswell, New Mexico - (2019 version)
S.W.A.T. (2017 version)
Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996 version)
Sleepy Hollow
South of Nowhere
Supergirl (2015, Have only seen the first 4 seasons.)
Supernatural
The Tribe
Tru Calling
Twisted - New (2013)
The Walking Dead - (2010 version) [Glenn/Maggie, Rick/Maggie)
Will & Grace - (1998 version)
Wynonna Earp

greenandgold

Ace Flyer

Hello! Seeing as you want people to post here for interest...

Would you be interested in working out a Supergirl game? It isn't listed, but I would love a chance to work out a Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor game. Or if you're looking for something more taboo, according to the start of your thread, possibly an Astra/Kara game, or Kara/Alex? Or a mix of pairings, as I do enjoy playing multiple characters in a game.

Just let me know if you'd be up for plotting something out. ^^

greenandgold

To be honest, the last time I updated this thread before today, I hadn't thought about Lena/Kara, but now you've got me loving that idea. And I love the idea of mixed pairings. I find that playing multiple characters helps, especially if my partner and I find ourselves hitting a roadblock.

greenandgold

BUMP! Added a few new fandoms that I'd love to rp.

The new show on FOX (KADN). 9-1-1: Show summary:

The series is a fast-paced exploration into the lives and careers of first responders -- including police officers, paramedics and firefighters -- the individuals who put their lives on the line every day to save others. The show draws from real-life, high-pressure experiences of emergency response providers who regularly face heart-stopping situations that are often unpredictable, intense and uplifting at the same time.

Added Beverly Hills, 90210 and some pairings I'd like to see in this fandom.

Added Sabrina The Teenage Witch and some pairings I'd like to see in this fandom.

greenandgold

BUMP! Hoping to find some partners interested in the following: B~~~~ or NCIS

The uncrowned Prince

I like the Bruce Wayne/Selina Kyle idea for Gotham. I happen to love that show! I haven't watched season 4 yet, but I'll get to it.
Anyway, would you ever consider the idea of Oswald Cobblepot/Barbara Kean?
Prince

greenandgold

I've only seen S1 of Gotham, fair warning. After that, I got behind on the show and haven't caught up yet. I do however, know who Barbara and Oswald are.  And yes, I would be interested in doing an rp with them. That sounds interesting. Do you have any specific plots in mind for them? Please drop me a message in PM, thanks.

greenandgold

Bumping for new fandoms added, and updated rules.

greenandgold

greenandgold

Edited: Got my editing permissions back. So, will fix my main post here, up soon.

Looking to rp:

TV Show: Castle
Pairing: Richard Castle/Kate Beckett

TV Show: Chicago PD
Pairing: Jay Halstead/Erin Lindsay

TV Show: NCIS
Pairing: Tony DiNozzo/Ziva David, Jimmy Palmer/Jessica Knight

TV Show: Private Eyes
Pairing: Matt Shade/Angie Everett

TV Show: The Rookie
Pairing: Tim Bradford/Lucy Chen, Wesley Evers/Angela Lopez

TV Show: Twisted