Subliminal Guidance. [M Seeking F]

Started by Kriss45, March 05, 2016, 05:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kriss45

Hello and thanks for taking a moment to check out my post!

Alright so what I'm looking to do is use post hypnotic suggestion to take an inexperienced and mundane young woman who's seemingly average in every aspect of life, from her average grades to her forgettable looks (Actually I wouldn't mind her being a bit of an ugly duckling. Chubby, glasses and imperfect skin) and slowly replace her "inner voice" With his own to push and drive her to become the best version of herself. Experienced, confident, intelligent, cunning, elegant, beautiful and sexually charged. During her transformation process he'd manipulate and twist her vanilla desires while driving her to act on said desires while also shaping her image of the perfect partner to mirror himself.

Looking to discuss the finer details of the plot with my partner. Kinks I sought to use included interracial, voyeurism/exhibitionism, age play (if requested) Daddy-dom and submissive roles, risk of impregnation, semi public play and more!

If this idea interest you at all by all means shoot over a note here or you can contact me on F-list.

Preferred partner appearance. Would adore anyone willing to take on the mantle.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This idea needs a whole lot of work but I'll throw it in anyway.

So the idea revolves around two lovers who get into a car accident. One of them dies, most commonly its the male. How the next part happens is up to debate. He comes back as a spiritual figure who does not haunt her but guards her and loves her. somehow she is able to see him as well and intereact with him when others cant. Some ideas as to why this happens are one gave the other an item and both didn't know it was magical by nature. Simply their love being so strong that the others spirit is bonded to it, lastly is that she nearly dies as well. On the brink of death for days but during that entire time nurses, parents and friends see her talking weakly to her lover while staring at nothing Hardly acknowledging them but looking off to the side to beg the lover to stay there with them. UPon recovering they are given the news that their lover was dead at arrival. Next time the lover comes to both realize that one of them is dead and now a spirit. The rp goes on but some powers I'd like to give this spirit would be the ability to lightly manipulate objects in the world. Possess people and use their body but leave them with no memory of what they have done. FInally the ability to fight other spirits.