The Secretary

Started by Lady Sophie, October 29, 2015, 03:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sophie

The Secretary

After noticing the new secretary Sophie Reiter while on a smoke/lunch break, the company president transfers her away from her old boss, transfers her into his department, transfers her to personal assistant status and then transfers her onto his cock. From that point on wards she is quickly indoctrinated in what a girl has to do to maintain such a powerful position and keep the attention of such a powerful man and she appears to love every second of the merciless and brutal sex which is visited upon her fragile body.
[Found the plot idea on a page from Jack Stalker - was so excited and hope it is ok that I reuse it for my own]

In case of a female boss it could be a different story of course. Maybe she uses her secretary for herself or maybe she uses her to give customers some gratifications
or even more maybe she would impress her friends on a dinner party after she transformed and trained the Secretary as her new maid.

Story themes:
D/s, spanking, non-con

Your character (male or female):
Should show some kind of dominance with a 'darker' side (see above)

My character:
The young secretary in a more submissive role

If you are interested, please drop a message, so we can discuss further details.

Lady Sophie