News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Roulette World

Started by Retsu, August 01, 2014, 07:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retsu

This idea came to me in a dream actually and is the first time that has actually happened. I haven't had a lot of time to flesh it out, but it's slowly working in my head. So I hope that I can have the cooperation of any potential partners to flesh out this...somewhat odd concept.

The basic gist of the plot is that a character(could be YC or MC) lives in a strange world where everyday when they go to sleep. They always appear on some sort of game show like place where the only objective is to spin a huge wheel. On this wheel, is a variety of things that will change the world they live in when they wake up, and ranging from something as minor as making grass blue to something major like turning the world into a post-apocalyptic environment; however, there is also a slightly smaller roulette world that changes something much dirtier. The same time the character spins the world changing wheel, they also spin the smaller wheel which involves changing the person themselves or influencing things that will happen to them. That wheel can either change the person(giving them smaller/bigger cock/breasts, making them get aroused easily, make them like a certain kink more than the rest, changing their gender, and things like that) or can influence an event that will happen (the person could become a whore for the day, they could find true love for a day, or they become absurdly rich for the day).

That is about it, but a little more to the plot could be that the character doesn't like the perpetual randomness of this world and is trying to look for a way out, or they embrace the randomness and live life to the fullest because of it.