Hello I am ThePrince and this is my magic roleplay bag.

Started by ThePrince, May 01, 2013, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePrince

Hello everyone, take a seat, get comfortable.

Have a look at my O's and O's first. Take your time I'll wait.

Back yet? Still interested? Good, lets boogie.

Places where I like to Roleplay.
Forum, PM and Email are my favorites. I'd prefer not to to play by Discord. I've got enough channels to handle already.

Whats my posting frequency?
Hey so, I've been gone and a while and I'm not sure what my reply schedule will be at this time. I'm easing back into this place so I'm taking it slow.

Plots!
These are the RPs that I really want to put a detailed plot and story behind. Most of these plots have detailed background and character depth (or they will at some point.) I would like someone to help me flesh out the details as well.

A Gor RP!
I have a distinct idea for a Gor rp, it would require someone with a working knowledge of what it means to be a Gorean slave and the positions that they are required to learn. If interested PM and I'll explain a bit more.

Concept: a non-dominant and a Slave
A totally submissive woman (not necessarily a slave) encounters a non-dominant male. As in a man whoI use the term non-dominant as this person would not be submissive, someone naive of the dominate/submissive lifestyle. But when he encounters and interacts with this submissive woman, she draws out his inner dominance and it turns into a proper Master/slave relationship. Now what I am having trouble with this is that it starts out like acting a lot like topping from the bottom, which I think a lot of people (including me) do not like to play. Which is not the intent as the character just doesn't understand why she would be acting that way and is trying to find his own dominance. But once the change happens, he is fully capable dominate. I don't have a story full prepared for this yet, but if someone is interested I think we could work something out.
I'll come back and redo this later.

Border Patrol Officer/illegal immigrant
Have you ever seen the movie Cool Hand Luke? If you haven't you should probably watch it. (Its got like ten times more bare chested hunky (and cooler) guys then Teen Wolf, seriously.) There is a character, Boss Godfrey, a man with reflective sunglasses so thick it seemed he had no eyes, just an empty blackness under his skin, and if he stared at someone it was if there soul were laid bare. Well picture that character in modern times as a Border patrol officer. He is one of the best officers on the force, with a impressive arrest and drug confiscation record. The Coyotes and drug smugglers live in fear of him, worse than the helicopters and the dogs is the man with no eyes. He is a strong believer in the US stance on illegal immigration, and when not at his job, he spends time speaking to local political groups on this issue. He is not a racist man, he just believes in the word of the law and finds that he is excellent at his job. But this man has a secret, something so terrible that he could very well lose everything if it got out. He works long hours patrolling the desert, but when he comes home there is a woman waiting for him, an illegal immigrant woman. They have a deal, he gives her a safe place, decent pay and protection from the authorities and anyone else, she gives him a clean house, good food and a warm body at night. But what if something grows from this secret? Could he risk his life for this, could he throw away his principles? How could she love such a man? Could she live with there love a secret? A Dom/sub role with romance.

Forbidden Love, Human male/different species girl
This story is to take place in the not too distant future. Where mankind has discovered a new intelligent species and has to coexist with them. As you can expect, Humankind has not exactly embraced the idea of equality, tolerance and acceptance. So this is a world of prejudice and social discomfort. This roleplay will be a tale of two lovers trying to get by in a world that rejects their relationship. I will be playing the part of a human male possibly a police officer or detective and I am looking for a female who will play a girl who can not be seen socially with him. She could be a anthro girl, android, elf, alien or something else, (not really interested in a vampire or a werewolf, I think that's kind of played and in the shade if you will). I have left the set up a little vague so that we can work out the details, more fun that way I think. Some of you younger people might not know this. but there was a time when mix couple dating was strictly taboo. A black girl couldn't give her phone number to a white man, and a black man risked death if he was seen holding the hand of a white woman. This story is to reflect that kind of atmosphere. I also see this is a D/s relationship.

Something to do with Summer camp.
I don’t have a plot but I have an image. A place somewhere deep in the woods, There is a crystal clear lake surrounded by slopes of green trees. At the bank of this lake is a clearing, the only sign of civilization. There are plywood cabins, lodges, empty fire pits, sand has been brought in to make the lakeside experience more enjoyable. All is quiet and not a soul can be found, this is a summer camp without the campers. When everyone goes home at the end of summer the camp remains surrounded in peaceful solitude. These is mostly just a setting, but I picture two counselors enjoying the solitude after the campers have gone home, a work in progress.

Dystopian Society.
I have this fantasy of a world where all women are forced into sexual slavery and servitude. Specifically right as society is changing in a violent overthrow. This could take place in a future earth or a world populated only by women that is overthrown by an invading male alien race. Maybe it's silly, but I think the details can be really really hot and it would be fun to world-build this.

Sword Art Online.
This could be an anime or a video game similar to it. Our characters have just broken up, it was a really really bad fall out. She practically hates him now and he is too dense to know what he did wrong. Then they become trapped in the game with everyone else and they can no longer afford to ignore each other.

The Solider and the Dancer
Medieval or fantasy setting. (If you think you can make this modern let me know!)
He was a soldier in the King's army, once. All he has to his name now is a few pieces of armor and a sword at his belt. He's now a hired guard, hired to protect caravans and travelers as they travel the great distances between cities. He's gruff, aloof and wants to be left alone by his fire after a long day. She is an Entertainer, a Dancer, a wild and free woman. Many sneer at her provocative clothes or the way she walks, but every night they all gather around her tenet and pay to watch her dance. She lives out of a traveling wagon, she could be part of a larger group or is paid by the merchant caravans as entertainment. At some point, she notices the gruff bodyguard and sees through his tough demeanor and can tell that deep down he is a good man. Eventually, they begin to talk.

The Dark Knight and his Elven Bride
The war between Men and Elves has lasted far too long with so many authorities. The Human Empire's many bloody victories has forced the Elven Kingdom to sign a peace treaty to end this decades-long war. Among the articles of the peace treaty, the Elves have demanded that the Empire's Three Great Generals take Elven wives as a commitment to de-escalation. Among the Empire's Three Generals is the Dark Knight, a young knight clad in obsidian black armor, his skills and ruthlessness in battle are legendary, he has turned the tide in many battles that would have ended in defeat and has put to flame countless Elven settlements. It is said that he harbors a great hatred for the Elvish people after murdering his family. The Elven Kingdom hopes that by taking a beautiful elven bride, the dark knight's heart may soften and he and the other Generals will never lay siege to Elvenkind again. However...this is a ploy. For the Elven maiden who has been selected as the Dark Knight's betrothal is actually a spy, her orders are to do whatever it takes to get close to him and find out all of mankind's secrets so that one day the Elves will have their revenge. (This is a basic idea, still working out parts. Let me know if interested.)

Buying a slavegirl
I have several settings and ideas that revolve around the idea of a man buying a slavegirl. This slave girl would be someone trained to be obedient and find fulfillment in service. The reasons for the male character buying a slavegirl vary but usually, the theme is that he needs someone like her in his life. This could be very romantic or dark. The male character doesn't have to be a gentleman all the time.

Roles!
These are more roles than plots, I have done these plots to almost an excess, but for some reason, people love these roles. Also, these roles are generally smut-focused than story-focused. But if you have ideas let me know.

Coach/athlete
The Coach for the Varsity Softball/Swim team/Volleyball (or whatever sport you wish) has been looking over the stats and has found one of the girls falling behind. If they are going to make State finals he is going to have to cut her from the team. But this sport is her life, she can't take the social stigma of being kicked off a sports team. Perhaps if she worked harder or the Coach's special one on one practice. But getting back on the team might cost her more then some extra sweat.

Guard/prisoner
Its her first night in prison for a crime she claimed she did not commit. But prison life isn't like what she expected, she and the other prisoners are forced to wear white tank tops and short shorts, instead of the orange prison jumpsuits she has seen on TV dramas. She also didn't know how corrupt this facility really is, as midnight approaches the male guards come out to use and abuse the female population. Screams and moans fill the cold steel cells. One of the bigger, meaner guards is in search of the new meat that came in that morning. How will she be able to cope in a world where she has absolutely no power, at the mercy of these power-abusing monsters?

Warlord/princess
He is the evil, tyrannical warlord who has conquered his peaceful neighboring kingdom. After defeating there armies, slaying there king and sacking there castle; he sets his sights on their fair princess. She will become his slave-queen, an example to the newly conquered people of what their lives will be. She will learn to her new place in life, either by the sound of his voice, the crack of his whip, or the bottom of his boot.
(Sorry Ladies, I know everyone loves this one.)

Pairings!
Just generic pairings that I don’t have a plot for yet.
Pimp/prostitute.
Club Owner/stripper
Cop/girl
Land Lord/tenant
Super Villain/superheroine
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon (I know, but I like it!)
Sailor Moon

That's what I've got so far, if you see anything you are interested in please send me a PM and we can work something out.
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

ThePrince

I got laid off two months ago and posting on E was something I could no longer maintain. But I have a new job now so the wayward pervert has returned!

But my posting schedule has changed, I can only post from Thursday night through Sunday. I can still be reached by PM through out the week.

Edit: Added this to my main post.
RP Request Thread
O/O's

ThePrince

Added three new stories that have been on my mind.
RP Request Thread
O/O's

animationprincessofOoo

I would be willing to discuss some form of a possible roleplay. Please do respond if interested.

ThePrince

I can take on maybe one or two more roles, also I've updated my O/O's to the point that its probably worth mentioning. Its my first real rewrite and I'am fairly proud of it.
RP Request Thread
O/O's

Neysha

So many good ideas. I'm thinking I might want to try Island Insanity or Dystopian Future though. We both seem to have a lot of ons in common if your still available.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

ThePrince

Coming back from oblivion. Updated the main post a bit.
RP Request Thread
O/O's

ThePrince

The universe has brought me back here.

I've updated my story ideas. I might think up some more as my muse takes me.
RP Request Thread
O/O's