American Revolution

Started by VelvetSatin, April 12, 2015, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

A modern Ameican woman finds herself suddenly transported back in time, and she finds herself suddenly in 1774 in Boston, MA. The American Revolution was just ready to start, and she has to find a way to survive in a world where women have little to no rights as well as come to terms with how she would make it day to day during a time she had only read about in books.

She comes to live with a Patriot family that takes her under their wing and teaches her things that she is to know, but suddenly their house is raided by British soldiers and they come to live there watching their every move. She is forced to watch and experience the tension and inevitable war between the two enemies.

One young British soldier takes an interest in the young woman, and eventually makes his affections known, but she must be careful as they embark on a taboo relationship so as to not draw attention to each other and their feelings for each other. This soldier, strong and proud, has expectations for his lover and she must learn how to submit and please him, something she never paid much heed to in her modern world. How can two who's sides are enemies and who's worlds are vast and different make it as the war comes closer every day?

I'd like strong character development with a good amount of smut which would include some BDSM and even some non-con from time to time as I see some of the soldiers being brutal in their ways. I welcome any suggestions and ideas you may have.

Male or female are welcome to reply.

VelvetSatin

In case you may not be interested in having the woman being modern and going back in time, I am more than willing to have it where she is from the American Revolutionary time period. The plot would still be where she has a forbidden relationship with a British officer. Please send me a private message and we can work out more ideas. I am open to your suggestions.