lockdown (in need of someone to take over as Jess)

Started by azzmeister89, December 29, 2012, 08:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

the idea for this is simple, a group of high school graduates are accidentally locked in to a school classroom over night, there all from different clicks and stereo types and they may not all get along at first.....

what could happen?

i'll post a character sheet template when i get some interest

Roen

Sounds cautiously interesting, what would the plot be like? Strictly relationships or is there something else involved? Might be a bit hard to get an entire RP based on the one night as well, how about a long weekend? Might have to find a way to keep them locked up, though, what wiyh mobile phones, landlines and protective parents. I'd love to hear more :P

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Sounds interesting. Like Roen, I'm also wondering what the plot would be like. Is it just, "Oh look the classroom is locked let's sit around for an hour and then all have sex" or is there more to it?

azzmeister89

well going with Roen's idea it would be better to have it for longer then a night, i have been thinking maybe its over the summer holidays as for the story i know it wont do much to help gather interest but that is being kept a secret, all you need to know is that the locked in the classroom part is just the beginning

Roen

I'll take a leap of faith, then :p

Any chance there'd be room for a bisexual guy? :D

-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

sure the characters can be any ethnicity, sexual type or have religious background they choose as long as they keep in mind that every person is entitled to there own opinion.

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on December 29, 2012, 03:24:47 PM
as for the story i know it wont do much to help gather interest but that is being kept a secret, all you need to know is that the locked in the classroom part is just the beginning
This is enough for me. If there's surprises and unexpected twists, I'm interested.

TheHangedOne

I'm interested, too, but if they're trapped for a long time, make sure to account for the fact that some people will just want to open a window and crawl out.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

already thought of that Hanged and welcome aboard

mj2002

Quote from: TheHangedMan on December 30, 2012, 04:08:02 AM
I'm interested, too, but if they're trapped for a long time, make sure to account for the fact that some people will just want to open a window and crawl out.
I figured the suspension of disbelief might become an issue if an entire classroom is trapped for a longer period of time. I mean, people outside are going to take notice as well. I hope azzmeister has solutions for this.

azzmeister89

thought of that as well, don't worry guys it's all been taken care of

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on December 30, 2012, 05:22:22 AM
thought of that as well, don't worry guys it's all been taken care of
Excellent! I hope this idea will be able to draw some attention.

azzmeister89

me too, as well as my own character and all the gming i need to do i'll want at least seven other characters

TheHangedOne

With so few details, it might not get that much attention. I've often found that skimpy details can be a turn off. But, I may know one or two people who could take a look and might want to get in on it.
Check out my poet tree!

mj2002

Perhaps it is a good idea to expand a little in the first post? Like, post a character sheet, perhaps even a picture of a school, other details you can disclose without giving away too much of the plot, how many roles still need to be filled, etc.

azzmeister89

well i have three people interested so far, ideally i need another four one more male and three more females to even up the genders

mj2002

I hope this gets a little more attention!

CarnivorousBunny

I'm interested! :)  I would like to play a female, preferably from the outsider/loser/non-specific clique.

Honestly, I imagined a frustrated and eccentric janitor (who is fed up with cliques and silly drama) locking the kids in himself, forcing them to get along, haha.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

TheHangedOne

I'll likely play someone that's  a loner, and kind of exists outside the clique system (by virtue of having no one to 'clique' with).

Edit: that, or a theater geek.
Check out my poet tree!

AribethAmkiir

Somewhat interested but really hard to commit when there's so much unknown.

Roen

This time I really want to play a dumb jock :P popular and mean and maybe secretly gay >_>

-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

Loving the idea's guys and if it helps anyone who is still unsure about this. I cant give details yet but this rp will be worthy of a quintin tarentino movie (not sure if i spelt that right)

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 01, 2013, 03:53:44 AM
I'll likely play someone that's  a loner, and kind of exists outside the clique system (by virtue of having no one to 'clique' with).

Edit: that, or a theater geek.

If you would like to play an outsider, I could play a nerd (with very fluid sexuality), or a food geek with some sweet kinks :)

Meister, I am intruiged :)
my  o&o and a&a

azzmeister89

I'm glad you are bunny, a few more people should be ok if everyone i have so far are game then i'll set up character sheets and an ooc thread

TheHangedOne

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 01, 2013, 07:06:18 AM
If you would like to play an outsider, I could play a nerd (with very fluid sexuality), or a food geek with some sweet kinks :)

Meister, I am intruiged :)
Personally, I vote for the food geek.  8-) That was very punny.
Check out my poet tree!

Caehlim

I've got to find out what Azzmeister has got planned for this one. Sounds very interesting.

Count me in. (still thinking of a character idea).

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

mj2002

Caehlim

Quote from: mj2002 on January 01, 2013, 07:51:26 AM
So many outsiders!

Thankyou for giving me an idea for a character concept. I'll buck the trend.

I'll play one of the popular kids. On the football team, gets decent grades, good group of friends. Tough enough not to get bullied much, nice enough not to bully most of the others.

mj2002

Quote from: Caehlim on January 01, 2013, 07:58:22 AM
Thankyou for giving me an idea for a character concept. I'll buck the trend.

I'll play one of the popular kids. On the football team, gets decent grades, good group of friends. Tough enough not to get bullied much, nice enough not to bully most of the others.
I'll try to get my own character sheet up as well soon. Good to see this is getting enough interest.

azzmeister89

Ok with everyone i have so far i have four male characters and two possibly three females, i would like to have roughly the same number of each gender but we can begin planning with these numbers, i'm currently using my phone so character sheets will be up when i can get on a computer.

Caehlim

Just in terms of gender balance, if getting even numbers of men and women is related to sexual interactions between characters, I know that Roen's mentioned playing a bisexual or gay character and I'd usually prefer to play a gay or bisexual character.

That might just affect your calculations.

CarnivorousBunny

Hanged Man, I've been told I can be quite corny, hehe.

I'm thinking about going with a very neutral character, an enthusiastic lover of all foods who likes to cook and share her creations with friends and acquaintances alike.  Neither an outcast or worshiped, generally likeable with strange habits that arise when she's locked up in the classroom with her classmates.  I can't really decide what though. I want to choose something like her being a compulsive nudist (during a normal day she'll hide in a toilet stall, strip for a while, then dress back up) or she carries around chocolate syrup which she likes to lick off people.

Or is that too far out there?
my  o&o and a&a

TheHangedOne

I am going with theater geek, I have decided. Very intelligent, agile, but not strong. Might get beaten up occasionally because he has a tendency towards being a theatrical smart ass about things.  People either love him or hate him because, when he's not being a smart ass, he's casting himself in the role of comic relief.
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

i love how into this you are all getting anyway here is the basic outline character sheets

name:
age: (late 17 at the youngest although i would prefer if you were all 18 possibly 19)
appearance: (just post a picture and write any changes to the image you want to make)
clique: (what social group does your character fit into)
subjects: (your characters best three classes)
on's:
offs:
fears:
other: (just anything else we might want to know)

Roen

I apologize in advance, I've added a couple of categories I thought were important to better represent my character. Also, you might like to put the character sheet's template on the main post :) Just a suggestion.

Name: Brad "The Rad" Omanis

Sexual Orientation: Bi (closeted)
D/S: Dom in hetero sex. As for the other one- impossible to know, definitely not a sub.

Appearance:

I swear, I tried and tried to find pictures of him with his shirt on, it's like he's allergic to fabric or something XD My character does occasionally wear clothes, just to make it clear ^^.

Clique: Jocks/Popular Kids

Subjects: PE (obviously), Workshop (like woodworks) and weirdly enough- English Lit, but he intentionally fails there and wouldn't participate during the lessons, since he got some bad feedback at the beginning of his freshmen's year, his fellow teammates making fun of him and a one chick actually thought complimenting him on being sophisticated (=gay in his lingo).

Personality: He's pretty much your stereotypical "dumb jock", only barely making it to the grades that would allow him to keep doing sports. He's very much an antagonistic character to most outsiders in school, bullying the "nerds", especially picking on the sexually ambiguous ones, a huge homophobe. With his own clique is one of the guys, a wild individual, always mixing things up, getting and doing anything he wants just because he can get away with it, and basically ruling the school with an iron fist.

On's: Forceful/Roughhousing, Bondage and S&M, Anal (a HUGE fan), Receiving Fellatio (heh, a young male, what did you expect? ;) ), Body Worship (recieiving, again, huge fan), maybe a bit of NC for later on.
Off's: Romance (on hetero) and all the lovey dovey stuff, toilet play, mutilation and whatever else is on my O/Os.

Fears: Being publically "outed", mostly, being considered less than a man, becoming an outcast, being sissified.

Other: He would never, ever, ever, EVER bring anyone to his house; only his best friend would know why, not even his girlfriend. (I'll PM you the reason, Azz)
He's the star quarterback at the school's football team, due to his massive muscular build, but he got a game for each season, he's also a member of: the school's wrestling team, the lacrosse team and he has been dabbling in short distance running.

Right, now- a Shoutout to the other players! Brad needs some cooperating characters:
1. A Best Friend: A fellow jock, not necessarily a jerk, just someone who's friends with him, they've been friends since their freshman's year, might even be from before, might even be neighbors.
2. A Girlfriend: possibly a cheerleader, she'd probably as mean and as spoiled as him, most possibly much more conniving and devious, a true power girl to rule the school beside him. They're been using each other's popularity to better promote themselves up the high-school's social ladder… what else? Oh, yeah, she has to be a very liberate sexual spirit (a sort of a slut, should you mind my crudeness ;) ). Yeah, she's a moustache, yeah, she's an arm candy, but she's much smarter and far cleverer than he is, a genuine high-school's-prom-queen-prissy-bitch.
3. A Victim: I'm looking for a geek/nerd/outsider to be my man Brad's favorite bullying victim, preferably a gay/bisexual male. Join in! Don't be afraid, we'll have fun! :P

Ro

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 01, 2013, 11:13:52 AM
2. A Girlfriend: possibly a cheerleader, she'd probably as mean and as spoiled as him, most possibly much more conniving and devious, a true power girl to rule the school beside him. They're been using each other's popularity to better promote themselves up the high-school's social ladder… what else? Oh, yeah, she has to be a very liberate sexual spirit (a sort of a slut, should you mind my crudeness ;) ). Yeah, she's a moustache, yeah, she's an arm candy, but she's much smarter and far cleverer than he is, a genuine high-school's-prom-queen-prissy-bitch.
Now this looks interesting.

TheHangedOne

name: Maximilian "Max" Schneider
appearance:
clique: Theater Geek
subjects: Theater, English Literature, Philosophy
on's: Light bondage, mild pain, being the submissive in a D/s relationship
offs: scat, watersports, extreme pain, mutilation, extreme bondage (full body binding and the like), breath play.
fears: Being alone, dogs
other: A very bombastic person, with a tendency towards over-dramatizing and fooling around; he is rarely taken seriously, as a consequence. He has a tendency to infuriate others with his joking and pranking, but just as often kills himself for the amusement of others through self-deprecating humor.

He was in advanced placement classes due to his intellect, which few people have a tendency to appreciate, since it's hidden behind his facade of 'comic relief' and his tendency to act the part of the fool. 

Some people think he is bisexual or gay because of things he's said, but he is, in fact, straight; his comments simply arise from his desire to be humorous (and, occasionally, to disquiet the prudes).

Very agile; ambidextrous and double-jointed, which helps him in his performances, and in evading beatings.
Check out my poet tree!

Roen

-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

great characters so far although hanged, yours still needs some work bro but don't worry, its all good until were ready to start.

i'm glad you feel happy to join us Aribeth, i'll try not to let you down ;)

name: Nathanial (Aka Nathan or Nate) Makenzie
appearance:
clique: Artist/musician
personality: calm and cheerful, he always likes to look at the bright side of a situation and is very difficult to anger however he is quite protective of his beliefes and those he cares about, he isn't a violent person although he has been in a few fights and needed anger management therapy when he was younger, it was his love for art and music that helped him through it.
subjects: world literature, music and classical history
on's: teasing, foreplay, roughhousing, kinky costumes and dirty talk
offs: toilet play, pain, torture and heavy bondage
fears: loosing control of his temper
other: Nate will never be seen without one of three items: his guitar, a sketch pad or his i-pod

TheHangedOne

I know, Azz, that's why I titled my post Work-In-Progress.  :-) I just wanted to get something small down as a way to remind myself that I need to work on the character.
Check out my poet tree!

Chasseybaby

This thread caught my attention, is there still room open?

azzmeister89

theres still plenty of room available chassy, join up whenever your ready

mj2002

I intend to post my character sheet tomorrow. Looks like this is good to go very soon!

azzmeister89

Thats cool mj, cant wait to see what you come up with

TheHangedOne

Edited it. Still looking for pictures; if anybody would like to help me find a goofy trickster, I would appreciate it.
Check out my poet tree!

Caehlim

Will put up a sheet when I get home, I'm on my mobile now.

CarnivorousBunny

Not 100% done, but more or less this is what my character will be like

Name: Red Wilson
Appearance: Always very casual and relaxed, Red usually wears loose and/or comfortable clothing, and bring red lipstick.  It isn't unusual for her to have dried up chocolate or soy sauce on her arms.
Clique: The Geek Squad
Personality: Lively, friendly, and enthusiastic, Red has many friends from all sorts of cliques (provided they don't care for the politics of popularity).  Her brain's main focus is food and every week she brings a small tub of experimental dishes (of both simple and 'interesting' flavour ranges) and encourages both friends and strangers alike to try.  Another favourite past time of hers is escapism.  When she is not in the kitchen, she can be seen with the geeky boys playing MTG, DnD, or some obscure board game. She has problems with taking life and its problems seriously and cannot stay in one place for too long.
Red is hard to anger and avoids confrontation as much as possible.
Subjects: Culinary Arts, Anthropology, and Social Science
On's: Teasing, foreplay, romance, mild bondage, chocolate, and forced/rough play.
Offs: Mutilation, toilet play, humiliation, and anal.
Fears: Rejection, bland food, and going blind.
Other: Red needs to constantly eat or she starts to shake and gets weak.  To counter this she always has at least two packs of emergency snacks to last her one school day.  She also has a weakness for the cold.
my  o&o and a&a

Roen

Join the fun, buddy! Care to create a popular kid? We've got a bunch of outsiders xD
My jock could use a best friend :p

-Nathan Alterman.

Caehlim

I'm going to change my concept and play Roen's victim. I'll go with an arts and music student.

Roen

You're in for a world of pain, mate!
Hehe, sorry, I've resorted to spamming now =P
*Stopping*

-Nathan Alterman.

AribethAmkiir

looks like the bullying has already started.   :P   j/k

Roen

OHI, Aribeth! Long time no see! :D

Heh, making me spam again. Errr...quick, let's say something constructive!
Err...err... Brad might also be into femdom! \o/

God, I really need to get some sleep 8) I'll be a spoon forever!

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Name: Stefy Ray
Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality: Stefy is your typical high school bitch, but not in every way you'd expect. Yes, she's mean spirited and feels superior to every single human on the planet, but she isn't a dumb bimbo. She's sharp of mind and quick with words. When an opportunity presents itself to put someone down or favor herself at someone else's expense, she's going to take it. She's known to take care of the people in her clique, sometimes even financially. She has also shown to be reckless in the past.
Fears: Becoming a nobody, losing her position as popular girl
Clique: Popular
Subjects: English (Stefy knows her way with words and will verbally assault you before she'd start bitch-slapping. Though if necessary, she could do both at the same time), Political Science (Stefy will argue with anyone about everything, because she believes she knows everything better than anyone. People in her clique are sometimes spared from this treatment), Economics (she sees this as a 'how to stay rich 101' class)

On's: Forced, rough, dirty talking, hair pulling, spanking, giving fellatio
Offs: Link

Other: Stefy is a single child of wealthy parents and got her convertible on her sweet sixteen's birthday, as she had demanded. Her parents are too often at work to pay much attention to what she's doing, and they are pleased enough with her results, which are above average. She's Brad's girlfriend and uses his status as popular sportsman to elevate her own. She's part of the popular clique and means to lead it with Brad.

Open to any (likely female) character/best friend that would help Stefy keep the masses under 'her control'.

Appearance: Don't be fooled by her sweet smile, Stefy is not a nice person by any standards
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

AribethAmkiir

mj2002

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on January 02, 2013, 01:31:03 AM
Image link isn't working mj
That's strange because it seems to work fine for me. Does this work for you?

AribethAmkiir

yup, and the spoiler is working now too.  weird.  *shrugs*

mj2002

I hope azzmeister will update the first post with a list of characters that are accepted!

Roen

Oh, god, those eyes! *falls over*
I also love the fact you haven't gone for the stereoptipical option of blondness :)

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 01:37:53 AM
Oh, god, those eyes! *falls over*
I also love the fact you haven't gone for the stereoptipical option of blondness :)
I was going to, but I couldn't find the right picture. Heh.

Chasseybaby

Name: Tessa “Pink’iller” Rockefeller
Clique: Between the artistic kids and the pot heads
Subjects: Art, English and History
Personality: Tessa is a bit of a tomboy and is sort of a bully. She's somewhat goth/punk but not to the extreme. Favorite sport is roller derby, where she is a star player of the Cherry Bombers. She isn't someone that you'd ever want on your bad side. Although she seems tough on the outside she is really very insecure on the inside but tries to hide it. She is also a very talented painter who has won awards and had her painting seen in magazines and art exhibits. She doesn't have a good life at home and she takes out her anger on others, and herself by smoking weed and drinking behind the school. She usually wants to keep to herself and has no problems missing out on an event, but she can also be outgoing, loud, and very sarcastic and witty.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
on's: making out, foreplay, teasing, rough sex
offs: body waste, gore, and any others on my o/o’s
Fears: Not living up to her dreams and having any regrets…
Other: Usually found in the art studio blaring post-grunge alt-rock music.

Roen

Quote from: mj2002 on January 02, 2013, 01:42:43 AM
I was going to, but I couldn't find the right picture. Heh.
Want me to find you one? Google has been very kind to me the last couple of days :p

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 01:47:28 AM
Want me to find you one? Google has been very kind to me the last couple of days :p
Nah, I found one now and once I get a picture chosen I relate that to the character so much that I don't want to change it any more. Besides, this was a good find as well.

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: mj2002 on January 02, 2013, 01:34:39 AM
I hope azzmeister will update the first post with a list of characters that are accepted!

Actually, what I really like about this character is that if she finds out that roen's character is gay there could be some potential drama :) her reputation could be at risk as well
my  o&o and a&a

mj2002

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 02, 2013, 01:50:00 AM
Actually, what I really like about this character is that if she finds out that roen's character is gay there could be some potential drama :) her reputation could be at risk as well
I can already see the massive drama. Her life has been a lie! We'll see how it evolves I suppose.

Roen

Ah, no worries, he's got his best pals- Number One *points to the massive left fist* and Number Two *points to the right one* to help him make sure that never happens :)
And yes, he did name them "number one" and "number two", what did you expect? If you're looking for original thoughts, the artsy class is down the hall, just look for a locker with a skinny goatee guy stuck in it *evil grin*
Also, I'm proud to announce Brad no longer likes Femdom, the lady has spoken! ^^

Ro

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 02:02:31 AM
Also, I'm proud to announce Brad no longer likes Femdom, the lady has spoken! ^^

Ro
Making people do stuff before the story even got started, that's my character!

TheWizardofOz

I thought I posted my interest earlier but can't find my post, maybe it didn't work :S
Is there still spots open?

mj2002

Quote from: arydanilov on January 02, 2013, 02:18:06 AM
I thought I posted my interest earlier but can't find my post, maybe it didn't work :S
Is there still spots open?
I'm counting 3 male and 4 female character sheets so far. I'm not speaking for the OP, but I'd just submit your character sheet if I were you.

Roen

You have posted, mate, we were just hyperspamming and getting to the next page.
I think there are still spots open for grabs, we need some popular male students :p Lookup my character's sheet, Brad, he needs a jock best friend :P

Quote from: mj2002 on January 02, 2013, 02:20:46 AM
I'm counting 3 male and 4 female character sheets so far. I'm not speaking for the OP, but I'd just submit your character sheet if I were you.
That's alright, Azz said he was looking for about 8 players.
Go ahead, join the FUN :)

-Nathan Alterman.

TheHangedOne

Is it my imagination, or is this group disproportionately made up of art students?
Check out my poet tree!

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 02, 2013, 02:36:04 AM
Is it my imagination, or is this group disproportionately made up of art students?

It's not just you, there are 3 now, and one more on the way.  My character is pretty neutral so I can switch her clique at any time. I can make her a geek, like video games and MTG-type geek, haha
my  o&o and a&a

TheHangedOne

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 02, 2013, 02:41:16 AM
It's not just you, there are 3 now, and one more on the way.  My character is pretty neutral so I can switch her clique at any time. I can make her a geek, like video games and MTG-type geek, haha
So, it'll be half and half basically? Half artsy types, and half jockular/popular.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

TheWizardofOz

I shotgun the 4th make spot (if thats possible), just in case some one takes it while I make up a character sheet which I'm gonna do now lol

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 02, 2013, 02:44:41 AM
So, it'll be half and half basically? Half artsy types, and half jockular/popular.  :-)
The problem is, the whole point of the game was to have different cliques forced to interact with each other, but if Azz says it's cool, then it's cool :P

I'm in the middle of changing my character in to a geeky girl now.
my  o&o and a&a

Roen

Don't know about you, but we definitely need one or two extra alpha males, otherwise the girls are going to be sorely disappointed :p

-Nathan Alterman.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 02:51:07 AM
Don't know about you, but we definitely need one or two extra alpha males, otherwise the girls are going to be sorely disappointed :p
Max has never not-delivered a rousing performance in all his activities. All of them, my friend.  8-)
Check out my poet tree!

TheWizardofOz

Name: Paul "Pauly" Stevens
Clique: Semi-Popular
Subjects: Math, Accounting and Sport.
Personality: Pauly is a dry quiet and shy guy but very outgoing once you start to know him. Although he's very smart, he's not considered a "geek" as he does like to make friends despite it being hard for him. He's quite handsome and does attract a few of the girls but not as good looking as the jocks. Given his caring nature, he's friends with different people in different cliques, he doesn't like enemies.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
on's: making out, threesomes, teasing
offs: BDSM, gore

AribethAmkiir

Max needs a picture if he plans to give an arousing performance.  Same thing with Paul.

Roen

Sigh, I should start campaigning for Brad's best friend, he painfully needs a partner for crime :p

-Nathan Alterman.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on January 02, 2013, 03:01:46 AM
Max needs a picture if he plans to give an arousing performance.  Same thing with Paul.
It's there now.
Check out my poet tree!

AribethAmkiir

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

mj2002

Nothing but sexy men! How is my character going to bully them?!

Caehlim

Name: Dyllan
Clique: Geek
Subjects: Maths, Computer Science, Physics (Dyllan spent most of his life in the gifted and talented programs, leaving him well and truly stuck in the geek clique).
Sexual orientation: Gay

Note that these are Dyllan's ons and offs. My own are listed as always in my ons/offs page (also linked in my signature). Feel free to disregard Dyllan's as appropriate, so long as you keep to my own personal ones.

on's: Anything safe and non-threatening.
offs: Anything loud, rough, scary, surprising or requiring social skills.
fears: Brad. His dad. Alcohol. Everything else his mother warned him about.

Dyllan's a nice enough guy and certainly never makes trouble for anyone, but he's cripplingly shy. He's an only child. His mother's a doctor, his father's a drunk. After their messy divorce he went to live with his mother who is ridiculously over-protective, but also not around much. He's never really had a social life and mostly just reads books or plays on the computer.

School is hell for him. He doesn't quite understand what makes bullies pick on him. He's tried apologizing for whatever he did to upset them and they laughed at him. He offered his lunch money for them to leave him alone, they took it and hassled him anyway. But his mom, usually overprotective and never letting him go out of the house, insists that school is a safe place and that he's exaggerating things.

There we go, not an artsy student after all (we seemed to have a few too many of them).

Roen

Quote from: mj2002 on January 02, 2013, 03:54:28 AM
No, Babe, your job is the girls, leave the boys to me >:)

-Nathan Alterman.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: mj2002 on January 02, 2013, 03:54:28 AM
Well, it's easy with Max, he practically paints a target on himself.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 04:05:26 AM
No, Babe, your job is the girls, leave the boys to me >:)
Ah, youre right. Luckily there's enough artsy girls to create conflicts with.

CarnivorousBunny

Caehlim, he's such a cutie! It's such a shame that he's gay ;)
my  o&o and a&a

Caehlim

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 02, 2013, 04:23:57 AM

He could easily enough be bullied/peer-pressured into doing something with a girl. ;)

Roen

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 02, 2013, 04:23:57 AM
Mine, ALL MINE! *evil laughter*

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 04:31:02 AM
You'll have to fight for him, I predict. Haha.

azzmeister89

Ok so we have five males and four females, one more female and were done

TheHangedOne

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 02, 2013, 04:47:27 AM
What about the clique distribution? Is that a non-issue?
Check out my poet tree!

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 02, 2013, 04:47:27 AM
Any chance you could edit the first post and make a nice list characters and their cliques?

azzmeister89

I'm working through my phone right now but i will sort a list out once i'm on my computer also i'll need to talk to each of you at some point becauuse there is a chance of character death throughout the rp but that can all wait until later

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 02, 2013, 05:18:58 AM
I'm working through my phone right now but i will sort a list out once i'm on my computer also i'll need to talk to each of you at some point becauuse there is a chance of character death throughout the rp but that can all wait until later

Thanks for the warning. 0_0 so the ratio is strictly by number and not by sexual preference? The bi and homosexual man kind of throw pairing balance off
my  o&o and a&a

TheHangedOne

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 02, 2013, 05:18:58 AM
*Starts humming 'always the first to die'.*
Check out my poet tree!

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 04:31:02 AM
Hmpf, compared to you I think a fellow geek would be more comfortable  O:)

Quote from: mj2002

That sounds like a great idea :)
my  o&o and a&a

Roen

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 02, 2013, 05:33:06 AM
Thanks for the warning. 0_0 so the ratio is strictly by number and not by sexual preference? The bi and homosexual man kind of throw pairing balance off
You're making it sound like Cael's and my characters are a waste of spots just for being gay :)
Now, I'm sure you didn't mean it like that :)

-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

Roen's character is bi sexual so he can pair with women too at points so i could technically start now with one guy more then girls but for the most part i just want to start with an even number due to the small amount of ocd running through my fucked up little brain ;)

Caehlim

Hopefully this helps out.

Male Characters

Dyllan
Geek - Gay
Physics, Maths and Computer Science
Brad
Jock - Bisexual
PE, Workshop and English Lit
Max
Dramatist - Straight
Theater, English Lit and Philosophy
Nathaniel
Artist - Straight
World lit, Music and Classical History
Paul Stevens
Semi-popular - Straight
Math, Accounting and Sport

Female Characters

Jessica Thomas
Preppy - Straight
English Comp, Psychology and Philosophy
Red Wilson
Geek - Unknown
Culinary Arts, Social Science and Anthropology
Stefy Ray
Popular - Straight
English, Poli-sci and Economics
Tessa Rockefeller
Trouble - Straight
Art, English and History
Looking for
another female
character to
join.

mj2002

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Roen

*sobs* why... why did you have to take away his abs?  :'(
If anything, you should have cut off his head, he's not using it anyway :(

-Nathan Alterman.

Caehlim

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 07:23:14 AM
*sobs* why... why did you have to take away his abs?  :'(
If anything, you should have cut off his head, he's not using it anyway :(

Mwahaha! The computer geek strikes back at the bully. :P

Roen

By the way, is a fifth female really required? As you've said before, with one male being gay, only four of us are viable "happytime" choices. Might as well close it at 4, your OCD torments are nothing compared to the rage of a woman feeling left behind :P

-Nathan Alterman.

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 06:45:39 AM
You're making it sound like Cael's and my characters are a waste of spots just for being gay :)
Now, I'm sure you didn't mean it like that :)

Not at all! :) I think the drama and scenarios Dyllan can bring could be delicious.  In fact I do plan on having Red try to 'protect' him from Brad ;)
I just thought it might be nice to even out the numbers pairing wise, but from what Azz has been hinting, social interaction of that kind may not be the main focus of the game.

Caehlim, that looks great :)
my  o&o and a&a

Hotaru37

I might be interested.   :-)  It is just trying to figure out what type of girl to bring in....
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Roen

Quote from: Hotaru37 on January 02, 2013, 07:45:28 AM
I might be interested.   :-)  It is just trying to figure out what type of girl to bring in....

You could bring in a guy, just to mess with Azz's head XD
We don't have enough jocks ._.

-Nathan Alterman.

Caehlim

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 07:51:11 AM

For that matter, is there any reason Brad's best friend couldn't be a female jock?

Caehlim

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 02, 2013, 07:39:39 AM
In fact I do plan on having Red try to 'protect' him from Brad ;)

That sounds like a fun source of drama.

Hotaru37

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 07:51:11 AM

lol  Though I love with messing with people's heads, I am not the best at playing males. 

Quote from: Caehlim on January 02, 2013, 07:56:14 AM
For that matter, is there any reason Brad's best friend couldn't be a female jock?

I guess that is true.  She could be a female jock, but would Brad want a female best friend?

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Roen

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 02, 2013, 07:39:39 AM
Not at all! :) I think the drama and scenarios Dyllan can bring could be delicious.  In fact I do plan on having Red try to 'protect' him from Brad ;)
Pfft, all female oriented nuisences are automatically redirected to Stefy's extention for further proccessing =P

Quote from: Caehlim on January 02, 2013, 07:56:14 AM
Cause Stefy won't let it :'(

OOH! Sudden realization! It might work should you be interested in playing a lesbian female jock, Stefy wouldn't mind that, now, would she? xD

-Nathan Alterman.

Roen

And it would only better the pairings status quo AND Azz's little mathematical problem ;)

-Nathan Alterman.

Hotaru37

I was thinking of bisexual if it would work so she could play the field.... 

lol  That sounded corny....  I think I am up too early in the morning.  lol

Caehlim

Ha! I just realized that the display I made is totally from our class' yearbook photos.

Edit: And trust Brad to get a shirtless photo of himself in there somehow.

mj2002

Quote from: Caehlim on January 02, 2013, 08:20:11 AM
Ha! I just realized that the display I made is totally from our class' yearbook photos.
Perfect!

azzmeister89

Nice job Caehlim, you can put my character in the straight group ;)

A female jock could work but i think we need someone in a new group type

Do we have any goodie tooshoe types yet?

Hotaru37

Couldn't she be a little bit of both, I mean mostly a goodie tooshoe but also fit into the jocks as well....

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 02, 2013, 08:28:04 AM
Do we have any goodie tooshoe types yet?
I seriously need to find me a dictionary that explains what all of these terms mean.

Caehlim

Quote from: mj2002 on January 02, 2013, 08:51:38 AM
I seriously need to find me a dictionary that explains what all of these terms mean.

Urban Dictionary: Goody Two Shoes

(noun)
Belittling and insulting term for a person who won't do anything that can be regarded as "wrong" or "immoral". A male or female who perceives him/herself (or is believed to perceive him/herself) as morally superior - often also God-fearing and full-bloodedly American.
(Disclaimer: Not very urban or very modern slang these days, though.)

PoisonousKitty

Caehlim

Very excited about this game and eagerly anticipating it.

But it's 2am and I have work in the morning, so I shall be drifting sleepwards. Might still have a chance to reply a bit, since I tend to use my beside computer while I'm dozing off but I won't be up too much longer.

azzmeister89

Sorry kitty i think were all full up unless you want to play a full on lesbian character but with Hotaru were all evened up.

Hotaru37

I have to go out for a bit.  But I will have a character sheet up today for all of you to look at.  And if there needs to be adjustments just let me know.   :-)

azzmeister89

thats fine Hotaru, i'm just going to set up the ooc/character thread so when you post just send it to the link i put in here

PoisonousKitty

azzmeister89

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=161759.0

ok guys here is the character/ooc thread, please use this from now on

azzmeister89

ok people, someone has dropped out of the game and i am looking for someone to come and take over the character named Jess

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=161759.0 (ooc)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=161860.0 (ic)

i have added links to both the ooc and ic threads so you can catch up, please let me know if anyone is interested

mj2002

azzmeister89

haha any more of that MJ and we'll start sounding like a children in need advert

mj2002

If anyone would like to adopt Stefy, feel free to do so.

azzmeister89