The Accursed Bloods - A were creature RP (Recruitment/OOC) - REDONE!!!

Started by SxyCowgirl, April 25, 2011, 11:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SxyCowgirl

Hey guys, can we pick this back up again? I REALLY don't want this one to die too. XP
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Starlequin

I don't think we'be forgotten it, Cowgirl; I was just giving Grimm time to post. I'll have something new  soon, hopefully tonight.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

SxyCowgirl

I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Drunkentarget

*waves* Figured this might be a wise place to drop this guy off, do tell me if there are any problems with it so as I can fix them.
If hes cool then I look forward to RPing with you all.

Username: Drunkentarget
Character Name: Rami Wardtell
Height: 5’7’’
Weight: 160
Accursed Creature: Jumping spider (Plexippus paykulli) *link provided below*
Occupation: computer repair man, casual College student (mythology) and occasional information gatherer.
Appearance: Rami is a man of Caucasian decent with dark brown hair going to the nape of his neck and green eyes. He is has the pallor of an office lackey and sports two puckered scars on the right side of his chest. His lifestyle as a semi-vagabond results in a weather look for the clothing he manages to keep, for the most part though he tends to look completely out of place in the clothing he manages to be borrow or steal.

Rami’s hybrid form is a walking horror of limbs and eyes, his limbs elongate and darken reaching nearly twice the reach of his human body. His hair gains a distinctive set of three white stripes and additional eyes appear in the same pattern as his “animal” form.
Saw-like chitin and brown hair covers most of his body and while he retains the ability to speak it is in a rasping whisper. His form becomes hunched and he gains two additional sets of legs.
There is also the fact that he shrinks to about three and a half feet tall when he changes, still terrifying though.
A terrifying bastard child of Jurogumo and Yoda, as he describes himself.

Personality: even headed and logic focused Rami has honed his minds razor over years. Self assured in the fields he knows Rami will not argue to those he feels are wrong, he will just ignore them or circumvent them instead. He also prides himself on his intellect and loves to know things, which makes transformations that break the rules of science irritating to him. With a  humor black as a news anchors coffee and the bad habit of stereotyping others on first impressions Rami also tends to get himself into jams of asking forgiveness rather than permission.

History: Rami lived in a trailer park in north Dakota for most of his adolescent years his social life was one of limited peers and a desperate need for acceptance, when one of his cousins left their high power laptop with him accidentally he devoured the workings and craved the easy connections and open information of the internet.
Rami discovered his transformational ability at the hands of a near miss from a truck, the driver was likely incredibly confused to find a pile of freshly abandoned clothes when he was sure he had hit someone.
Rami has made it his life mission to find out more about why he is the way he is, there has to be something behind it all, there is no other logical way for this impossible ability of changing into another creature is reasonable.
Rami is currently traveling in hopes to learn more about his unique condition.

Other: Rami's spider form is under 1cm long, he isn't invisible but by no means is he a large spider.

Links, as they are long and I don't seem to be allowed to use the hyperlink text to shorten them.

Hybrid (not mine) (also shorter and in glorious Technicolor)
http://www.goodshipchronicles.com/thisartofmine/spiderman.gif

(actual bug)
http://bugsinthenews.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_2062-MALE-PLEXIPPUS-PAYKULLI-LATERODORSAL.jpg

SxyCowgirl

Drunkentarget

so, is this going to get moving soon?
I don't know what the normal is on this forum. However in comparison to past forums I've been on waiting four days for someone to post is glacially slow.

SxyCowgirl

Yes, I know it is. I apologize. I am not sure when the next post will be...

Starlequin

Um...sorry. heh, I'll get a post up either tonight or tomorrow. Sxy, if you like, since Val is gonna go off on his own for a bit, maybe now would be a good opportunity to bring in an another character, keep the momentum from fading too much? Maybe dready, or Trost's character could come in while Valentine is off  getting his ass kicked, lol.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Lilitu

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Starlequin on May 19, 2011, 10:37:28 PM
Um...sorry. heh, I'll get a post up either tonight or tomorrow. Sxy, if you like, since Val is gonna go off on his own for a bit, maybe now would be a good opportunity to bring in an another character, keep the momentum from fading too much? Maybe dready, or Trost's character could come in while Valentine is off  getting his ass kicked, lol.

Good idea. Though when it comes to the ass-kicking, please try and keep it to a post or two. That way other people don't think it's alright to start fully scooby-doing. Little side things are alright as long as they have significance enough. When you finish the beating, and your character decides to try finding us again, please don't go through everything they do to find them again, you can just have them more or less appear by them.

Quote from: Lilitu on May 19, 2011, 11:49:46 PM
So... about me joining; is it possible?

Yes, it is my dear. :) What are you thinking of being?

Grimmwolf

Don't Worry, I'm a Proffesional

MadnessChi1d

I don't know if this is still accepting, if it is I would like to submit:

Username: MadnessChi1d
Character Name: Nicholas "Nick" MacCannon
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 187 Lbs.
Accursed Creature: Great White Wolf (As big as an English Mastiff, but looks bigger because of all of the fur.)
Appearance: Nick is the classic tall dark and handsome football star, and all around cool guy. His skin tone suggests a Hispanic or Native American lineage. He has pitch black hair which he keeps cropped short and bright golden/ yellow eyes.
Personality: Nick is generally nice and prefers to earn his keep, he is deeply loyal and prone to mental lapses in which he perceives many false threats against one of his friends or family members.
History: He was adopted by a family with a small military history into a small town community, his school years showed a promising career in sports. He has a nagging conscience which would never let him forget a debt. After his father died he went into a mental lapse which saw him out of home and school. After he recovered a few of his close school friends and his sister helped him get up on his feet and he started doing some odd job repairs and renovations around the community.
Other: His mental lapses are brought on by conflicting pride and loyalty.

*Crosses fingers and hopes to the great beyond*