BrokenWaters Fandom Search Female looking for Male (Really craving MCU)

Started by BrokenWater, June 25, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenWater

This post is going to be a little copypasta until I can get around to putting something more elegant together. Hope no one minds! ^_^

I can play canon characters, but I often like to throw my own creation into the mix against a canon character. Shoot me.
Some established worlds that I'd like to play in are:

MCU (REALLY CRAVING. Loki, Bucky, or Doctor Strange to play against my OC)
X-Men movieverse
Lost Boys (I'd fucking love you to the ends of the earth)
Blade
Underworld
The Walking Dead
Pacific Rim
The Prophecy - admittedly not the first three, but the last two. John Riegert/Satan <3
Karate Kid/Cobra Kai - I'd like to play an OC opposite, Johnny. <3
The Warriors (1979 movie)
Lost Girl (I would very much like someone to play Vex opposite one of my own characters, totally in love with that mesmer <3 )
Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Far Cry 5 (A John Seed would awesome!)
Game of Thrones
The Order (Netflix Series)

That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are plenty more, you can make suggestions as well. I'll add as they come to me. I always have trouble listing things.
I respond pretty quickly to messages. Sometimes I can get distracted by life, but I will always try to get back to any messages I've read and hadn't responded to yet. While roleplaying I am more diligent and can respond quite a few times a day/night depending on what's happening IRL.

Link to my on/offs page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289791.msg14233584#msg14233584

BrokenWater

Bumping. Not entirely sure if this is allowed. I read the policy a few times and think it was okay to make a bump after a substantial amount of time has passed. Apologies if I am mistaken! ^^;