Ideas Ideas where to start....

Started by CurvyKitten, October 08, 2008, 07:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

A growing lists of ideas i would like to try
Vampire/ human
werewolf/ human
teacher/ studant

I am really in the mood to do a RP that I play the slave in. I am very much interested in the lifestyle and the idea of control. I have wanted to do this for some time. We can set up whatever story line you wish modern or something with more history to it. I am even open to exotic RP vampire, werewolf.... and so on. The more creative you are the better.  what I love, controlling, forceful, but you can still feel love and protection. After all half the battle is trusting your partner enough to let yourself go and be theirs.

Vampire/ human
werewolf/ human
teacher/ student
guard/ prisoner
Man/woman both willing and unwilling: willing relationship, kidnap, buy her at the Black market....

I had an example a story that gave a taste of what I like, But I would like to explore a story that is more NC as well. Please feel free to ask any question you may have.

A slaves awakening

It had all started two-thousand years ago. One of the first vampires had glanced upon a human, wishing for the burning liquid to quench his dry throat. But he was mad at himself, he had also wished not to harm another human. He had killed so many. He didn’t mean to. It just happened. Humans were too weak, even if he tried to save them after feeding, it never would work…
The Vampire, named Ludwig, was thought of as insane by most, but as a doctor and a scientist by some. He got a request to build a creature, lots of them, from the DNA of humans; and that is what he did. Her name was Kira, the first of her kind, the mother of them all. She had the same human blood and skin, but she was stronger; and a quicker healer. Most of the Damini are females, but not all of them. The Damini are as perfect in looks as the vampires, that’s one of the traits that the Doctor gave them, so as to make them more attractable towards their Masters, their owners.
The Damini are now being made more often, for almost all vampires want them. No longer are they for just feeding, but the more you have of the Damini, the more powerful the Vampire and his or her wealth. There are markets where they are sold; the most popular one is disguised as a strip club, called Damini Haven.

The humans don't know what Damini's are, nor shall they ever. A certain waiter leads you to the back of the club, down a dark stairway to a place barely lit. Everything is made of dark damp stone. Bodies, alive ones, are in cages near the walls, or hanging by chains around their wrists and feet.

I want to play the Damini in this one, the vampire and be either male or female.

A knight in shining amour

I have wanted to do something along the lines of the Anne Rice The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty. A princess that is saved and taken to her prince’s castle only to find what awaits her wasn't what she was expecting.
Again I would play the female. There is room for the queen or the brother’s sister to come into play so male and female can join.

Out of place

This one is a school one a Goth girl and a jock. She is beautiful and the jock more than thinks so. But being form different worlds it can't be expectable to be together. So what is a boy to do, Make her his of course but in private. Secret glances and meetings. There could be NC to start but she could start to like it after a while. Seduce her and she would be your perfect secret lover.

I want to try something similar with a female counter part A cheerleader, I would me more then will to be the dom in this one. Seducing the girl and teasing her about her love for woman.

Fate is truly unknown
It all begins ages ago when heaven and hell were still intertwined. Satan had just been banished and the world was still all so new. A great battle began for control of your world. Demon against angel, haven against hell. All the while earth caught in the middle. Both sides trying to control and influence the humans that dowelled here. Trying to turn them to one side or the other. true chaos was sending your world to its end.

It was seen that there would be no other end but total annihilation of everyone and everything, if things did not end soon. So as hard as it may be to believe Heaven and Hell came to a truce, a treaty of sorts. God and the Devil agreed to pull back their troops and halt their battle for control of this world, and let man be the deciding factor. Let the free will of man truly lead them to their salvation or their damnation. But to solidify this treaty there was a blood pact between the two worlds. And that is where she came in. The ultimate mating of both worlds, having heaven and hell coursing through her veins. Given to the world as a promise to let it grow to whatever it was meant to be.

She could never accept what she was, having been taught by both demon and angel alike through her many years. She had the potential to be great evil or a beacon of light.  I refer to her as she for now after so many millenniums alone wondering and fighting, growing and learning. And that final battle she does not know her true name. Having lost her memories in that battle that only haunts her nightmares. What happened, who are the people that flash in her memory?
And that is where we are now, after that battle she awoke in an old hospital in a village near Peschici Italy. Not knowing who or what she is. They gave her the name runa meaning secret. Runa gained her strength and her bearings. As she tossed and turned fighting her nightmares, confussed by her dreams. The memories all but lost to her, she left as soon as she was able. Wondering and lost to the world. Both sides searched knowing in their blood that she was still alive but still nowhere to be found. Years pasted and she never aged, confused but determined to live and figure out who and what she is.

There is room here for many rpers here. Will you be a demon or an angel, a human caught in the middle? What side will you be? Will you decide to kill her and end the treaty all together? Will you seduce her for yourself, truly fall in love, or turn her to one side or the other? I would like to get multiple characters involve in this one so if you have any ideas let me know.

Gerald

I'd like to be considered for the second idea, sonds like a great beginning.
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

Aaleril

I'd be interested in creating a slave environment, but I'm not terribly interested in the given ideas so far. Let me know if you come up with something else or would want to work up something!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

Lindra

If you're still interested in playing the "Out of Place" scenario, I'd be psyched to play, either as a boy or a girl depending on which you prefer.
*grin*
Check out my O&Os, and PM me if you wish.
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

CurvyKitten

smiles~thank you all for the intrest

maniac

I was curious if you were still looking fo an Rp to jump in?

CurvyKitten

always hun what did you have in mind?

vaudeville

Hey, I'd be interested in doing the "out of place" idea with the cheerleader x goth girl, if you're still looking.  :-) PM me if you wish.

maniac

I had quite a few ideas. But it was a vampire x human idea. I had a fantasy two fantasy ideas I could try one involving a amazon turned vampire, and another where a noble woman and sister of a night was turned and experimented on to find vampires weaknesses by a wizard. Another one was a more modern and buffy the vampire slayer based dealing with vampire hunters and also dark vampire trying to survive and not draw to much attention.

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 16, 2009, 01:45:21 AM
always hun what did you have in mind?

Hayato

Hi, I'm really interested in the Jock+Goth rp. It sounds really interesting.

Plus, I've always had a thing for goth girls :D

CurvyKitten

Quote from: hayato on July 17, 2009, 01:18:25 AM
Hi, I'm really interested in the Jock+Goth rp. It sounds really interesting.

Plus, I've always had a thing for goth girls :D

always open for a naughty goth girl role.

zemo8801

i would like to do that one with you as the older sister but i am still new to roleplaying in the 3rd person so if you would like to work with me on it i would like to do that one
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Gman001

Master slave with pregnancy? Let me know if interested.