News:

Main Menu

And Vinyly

Started by Spookie Monster, October 10, 2010, 03:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

'Live on from beyond the groove!'

When the album that is life finally reaches the end wouldn't it be nice to keep that record spinning for eternity?  We offer you the chance to press your ashes into a vinyl recording your loved ones will cherish for generations.  Record a personal message, your last will & testament, your own soundtrack or simply press your ashes to hear your pops & crackles for the minimal approach.

Thirty labelled records, twelve minutes each side: £3000.  Well, you can't take it with you, I suppose, and you probably would have a warmer sound than if you were pressed into a CD.

Nonetheless, now I just can't stop thinking about

Monty Python - 'Undertaker's Sketch'

So, would you have your ashes pressed into some records for £3000?  O.K., then: for free?  If so, what would your remains play?  Unfortunately, you couldn't include your entire soundtrack, but maybe you could feature a few choice songs.*  Or would you go for a speech?  "Pops & crackles," perhaps?

Spel

* "Please note that www.andvinyly.com accepts no responsibility for any copyright violations committed by material you supply."  In other words, I guess, "If all of your records are confiscated and destroyed by the authorities because you had your ashes pressed with 'I Want to Know What Love Is,' please don't sue -- or haunt -- us."

You've been around...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~