Alice's Lovely Corner | Romance & Angst | Long Term Slow Burn | F for M or F <3

Started by AliceInLace, May 21, 2014, 05:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my solo request and idea thread. Here i will put up both my basic information, characters and other aspects you may need to know. Please be sure you look at my O/O thread for a FULL list. Please message me all ideas and/or requests, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll Play: Generally only female characters.
I'll Play With: Male and Female Partners
My Post Length: Anywhere from one to six paragraphs, depends on the partner. Average of Two.
Post Frequency: In University, so Activity will slow. Usually will reply within the week.
Availability for New Games::. NOT ACCEPTING New Games

ADDITION::. I am interested in long-played romances, not just straight smut. I like both modern and fantasy-style games.

PLEASE SEND ALL REQUESTS TO MY PRIVATE MESSAGES AND NOT POST IN THE GROUP <3

Most Desired

These are the plots that go above craving, these are plots I REALLY REALLY want to do.

CRAVING IN GENERAL: Opposites attract romance with a bit of action and angst, slow-burn romance.

Sins of the Flesh

Burlesque dancer and singer, Blake Lively, was used to living her life in a whirl of excitement. Performing in Sin City was a dream of hers since she was young and she finally made it. However, she didn’t realize all the temptations and hardships that came with it. Struggling for money, she lived in a commune with other street entertainers. She didn’t mind the arrangement, they became a family to her. As she works to get onto the big stages, she meets a boy who’s used to living in the shadows. YC is a bartender and artist (flexible) who finds Blake genuinely interesting. As Blake gets discovered and wealthy men begin to take notice though, she’s faced with some hard decisions.

Forbidden Fortunes

Shy and bookish, Aspen (mc) often blends into the background. Her life was mundane and ordinary until her path crossed with that of a morally gray character (yc) who saves her during an armed robbery, one he was a part of. Looking for a morally grey male, willing to work out parts of the start together. Hoping for a long term game with romance, action, conflicted feelings.

Wills and Wont's

Here is a condensed list of my do's and don'ts, for a more accurate and deeper list please refer to my O/O thread.

Will Do

FxM
FxF
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Light Bondage
Light D/s

Might Do...

Fandoms
Foot Worship
Heavy Bondage

Will NOT Do

Non-Consensual
Torture
Mutilation
Gore/Vore
Bad Breath...

Plot and Story Ideas

Here are a few ONExONE storylines I have come up with if you wish to choose one of these. I only left short little blurbs about the base of the story so that there is room for creativity, MC is my character and YC is your character.

Craving

Plots I would REALLY like to try

A Dangerous Game
MC, a rather plain and unassuming woman who works a standard job as a secretary for a large firm. She mostly keeps to herself and doesn't ask too many questions, a reason that her employers have kept her around. YC, the boss's son, starts to make appearances around the office, and MC can't help but notice how handsome and mysterious he is. Little does she know, her employer is head of the mob and the son is next in line.

Seeking the son.

Possible themes: D/s, bondage...

The Lure of Promegranets | Hades & Persephone
A modern take on Hades and Persephone. Willing to work on the story and themes from the ground up with someone. I am thinking that Persephone gets stuck in a deal with Hades or works for him and that's how it begins. Loosely inspired by Lore Olympus and A Touch of Darkness.

The Wolves Den
The wolves Den is a private mercenary organization disguised as a gentlemen's club, if your name is on their board you'll be dead in a week. A young woman with a trail of bodies is in hiding. Her abilities leading to several fatal accidents now have her on the kill list, commissioned by the Governor. She is labeled as deceiving and dangerous but a young merc [YC] takes on the task. However, upon finding her and realizing she was simply a frightened woman, he chooses to spare her. With his choice though, the Wolves Den isn't one for mercy and the Governor wants her head.

[Looking for the Mercenary, Possible Themes: Actions, Fantasy, possible bondage. Thinking very x-men/Hellboy-esque story]

Other

These are scenarios I would like to do but may not be interested in currently or may already have one or more going. These are in no particular order.

Can I Really Be The Hero?
Veronica Charm [mc] has always wanted to be a hero, however, her powers fit that of a villain. With self-doubt and anxiety over her lack of control, she struggles and begins to feel like a failure to the Hero world. YC has been assigned to be her partner.

My idea overall is that YC helps her with her identity and is also someone struggling with being a Hero. Looking for another 'unconventional' hero, preferably male. Something a bit angst/damaged etc. I want to create a story where the two, both broken, make each other stronger.

This can take place in an original setting or I'm even willing to consider a fandom like My Hero Academia/X-Men/Etc

Themes I'd like to possibly see; Soft Dom/Daddy Dom, Bondage, Sweet and Spicy...

The Masquerade
A modern Cinderella story that starts out at a charity ball. MC, a woman of a lower social standing sneaks into the masquerade where she meets YC. Little does YC know, she is a maid for the wealthy family throwing the ball.

Preferred FxM but can be FxF

Now What? | Slight Taboo
Claire's mother died when she was only seven and her father, a strict CEO, remarried just over a year later to a woman who had a son two years older than Claire. The marriage lasted about seven years before ending in a nasty divorce. Now Claire and her stepbrother go their separate ways only to be reunited in college. Claire has always been a shy bookworm and after her best friend takes interest in her stepbrother she soon realizes that she began to found him rather attractive as well. However, he was her brother... even by a marriage that was no longer valid.... was it still wrong?

Seeking Male

Forget Me Not
Annalise had a perfect life, It wasn't always perfect though, just after high school Annalise had left town and her sweetheart. Only to come back five years later after her mother's death. She stayed and married to her high school sweetheart and lived in a small town many were envious of her. Annalise owned the local cafe, however, one night Annalise slips on a patch of ice and hits her head hard. Waking up in the hospital with no recollection of her life aside from coming back for her mother's funeral. Now her husband has to make her fall in love with him all over again.

I'm looking for a husband.

Rock Star Life
YC is a punk rocker who can have any girl he wants. His fame was at its peak and he had a different girl every night. Getting higher into drugs it isn't until he finds a girl from his past [MC] to bring him back down.

Object of His Obsession
MC is a human who lives on an old plantation in Washington, surrounded by forests. She is a blind musician who plays piano. YC, a vampire has been drawn to her for an unknown reason, he reminds her of the duchess that used to live on the plantation. The duchess was his lover many years before he turned, the night they were to elope she was killed and he was changed.

FxM, Seeking Male.

The Monster and the Songstress
Taking place in Paris, a young songstress is a lead in a world-renowned opera, Phantom of the Opera. Starting out in America she is discovered and is now touring the world with the production. However, when the production decides to debut back where the infamous story began, the young songstress has her doubts and fears. Before opening night strange happenings begin to occur and the young songstress is certain it's from bringing the opera back to its roots.

I am looking to find a partner to play the male counterpart who is also willing to work on the final details of the story with me. I am a HUGE Phantom of the Opera fan and after seeing it live I have become inspired. My only thoughts so far about the male role is that, much like the Phantom in the story, he has been scarred in some way and may have found a closeness to the fictional character and took on his role. I am open to working out ideas and plots for this sort of Phantom of the Opera and Beauty and the Beast crossover.

She's The One
They grew up best friends and now YC confides in MC that she may be into women. MC, an open lesbian, has always felt an attraction to YC, and now is MC chance to be the one YC tries out her curiosity on. Where it'll go could be absolute bliss.

FxF

Something Unreal
YC, a woman finds out her best friend, MC, is a witch after confessing she has a major crush on her... twist is the witches clan is against same-sex and outer racial relations making it twice as hard.

Can also be played as two non-human.

Alice Returns
Alice Kingsley, a painter, has had some of the strangest dreams as a child. Now she's twenty-two and lives in a one-bedroom flat in New York. However, one day she sees a white rabbit in a waistcoat that disappears into an ally. When she follows it, she is left face to face with a mirror. She trips and falls and finds herself woken up in a modern run-down wonderland by an old friend, the Hatter... who is now the leader of the rebellion.

Looking for someone to play the Mad Hatter

It's Arranged!
Two people were chosen to be married from birth to improve both of their family's high standings in the society, not to mention the great amount of money. Now the two are eighteen and are stuck in a mansion alone with only a year before their wedding... how will they get along...

FxM Seeking Male

Your Father's The King?!
A feisty peasant girl [MC] with vibrant pink hair finds herself in a bit of trouble when she is threatened by a thief. The thief talks of how much he could get for such a rare find but before he can take her, a handsome swordsman [YC] swoops in to save the day. To repay him, she gives helps to heal his wounds from the fight using her skilled knowledge of herbology. Little does she know, he was actually the prince.

[Seeking the Prince. Fantasy Based, could include magic.]

Beauty and the Beast
I want to do a modern take of Beauty and the beast. MC is a stubborn, bookish girl who winds up needing to work for an arrogant man [YC]. Many in the community regard the older gentlemen and unkind, cold, and unloveable.

An alternative option is that the 'beast' is an actual beast, maybe along the lines of a vampire/werewolf, etc. I am very open to working on this scenario and taking on ideas.

Title
Blurb

Post o1::. Introduction | Plot Ideas
Post o2::. Characters
Post o3::. Settings
Post o4::. Fandoms
Post o5::. Current Games

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

AliceInLace

Characters

Types and Persona's

Here are all the types of characters I play, if it is italicized it is a character I have played often. All others are characters I may not of played or not often.

Females
Smart/Nerdy
Book Worm
Pinup
Popular
Outcast
Human
Country Girl

Exotics, Supernaturals and Others... Oh My!

Vampires
Witches
Furries
Werewolves
Shapeshifters
Fae

Pre-Mades

Here are the characters that I have already made and where they can be used. Everything can be tweaked to fit certain roleplays.

Name::. Blake Lovey
Age Range Played::. Eighteen to twenty-five
Personality Traits::. Sensual, Outgoing, Bad, Rebellious
Typical Race::. Human, Vampire
Label/Tags::. Bad Girl, Pinup, Rebel, Rocker
Best Setting(s)::. Modern Day, rather in fantasy or not.

Name::. Elana Parker
Age Range Played::. In her twenties.
Personality Traits::. Intelligent, caring, shy, determined
Typical Race::. Human
Label/Tags::. Nerd, Geek, Quiet Girl, Bookworm.
Best Setting(s)::. Modern Day, University/School

Name::. Winter Hyouden
Age Range Played::. Mid-Twenties to Low Thirties
Personality Traits::. Independent, Strong Willed, Cold
Typical Race::. Snow Nymph, Snow Elf
Label/Tags::. None
Best Setting(s)::. Fantasy of Any Era

Name::. Allison Burkley
Age Range Played::. Low to Mid Twenties
Personality Traits::. Outgoing, Social, Devious, Sensual
Typical Race::. Human, Witch, Vampire
Label/Tags::. Popular, Bitchy
Best Setting(s)::. Modern, University/School, Work, Fantasy

Name::. Veronica Charm
Age Range Played::. Twenties, Ageless
Personality Traits::. Cunning, Deceptive, Intelligent, Sarcastic
Typical Race::. Witch, Vampire, Human
Label/Tags::. Dark, Rebel
Best Setting(s)::. Fantasy, Medieval

Name::. Narcissa Nightmare
Age Range Played::. Twenties
Personality Traits::. Dark, Loner, Sarcastic, Curious
Typical Race::. Dream Catcher
Label/Tags::. Dark, Evil
Best Setting(s)::. Fantasy

Name::. Aria Darkbloom
Age Range Played::. Low to Mid Twenties
Personality Traits::. Caring, Alluring, Sweet
Typical Race::. Human
Label/Tags::. Animal Lover
Best Setting(s)::. Modern

Post o1::. Introduction

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

AliceInLace

Settings

Here are the different setting I enjoy playing in, same thing goes with italics being my most used.

Big City
School/University
Small Town/Country
Strip Club
Burlesque Lounge
Deep Forest
Future

Premades

Here are original settings that I have come up with, if you are interested in role playing in one of my setting just let me know.

None Yet

Post o5::. Plot Ideas
Post o6::. Current Games

AliceInLace

Fandoms

Here is a complete list of fandoms I would be into doing. Now for these I am interested in portraying them in several ways, to best display that I will use Harry Potter for my examples since that is a very common fandom.

Existing Characters::. This is just what it says, using the existing characters of the fandom. I.E. Harry/Hermione, Luna/Ginny ect...
Original Setting::. This would be based on the setting with original characters. I.E. New Students at Hogwarts
Modern Twist::. Same story line but in a new or modern setting. I.E. A New Wizarding School... Same ole problems. Another good example would be if anyone has seen Alice or Tin Man, two movies that take the stories to a modern or futuristic level.

Books

Harry Potter
Alice in Wonderland
Shadow Falls
Percy Jackson
Beautiful Creatures

Film and Television

Marvel Super Heroes
Mystery Incorporated
Nightmare Before Christmas
Pretty Little Liars
X-Men
Bewitched
Secret Circle

Anime/Manga

Alice in the land of Hearts
Absolute Boyfriend
Fruits Basket
Winx Club
Sailor Moon
Ouran High School Host Club

Games

Pokemon
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory
Clue

AliceInLace

Current Games

A list of the roleplays I am currently apart of lot solo and groups. Anything with a • beside it is inactive for longer than a week and waiting on partner replies. Month of inactivity or finished, I will remove them.

Solo Role Plays

Rockstar Life - Discord
Desires at Midnight - Discord
The Moons Serenade - Discord
The Forbidden Knight - Discord

Love in Full Moon | Beauty and the Beast Reimagined - Ana Luusi - Elliquiy

Group Threads

-NONE-

AliceInLace

Reserved

AliceInLace

UPDATED 5/24/2014::. Added fandoms, characters and plot ideas...

AliceInLace

Updated 6/23/14::. Added games, Still looking for more.

AliceInLace

Updated 7/22/2014::. Added My Games and new ideas

AliceInLace

Still looking for a few more solos, ESPECIALLY THE MASQUERADE/CINDERELLA story scenario!

AliceInLace

Updated 8/17/2014::. Added New Games, Updated Current Games.

AliceInLace

Still looking for several more games! Looking for dedicated role players only, I have had several cancellations or offers that never started so I am REALLY open! :)

AliceInLace

Added a new Scenario and moved Masquerade to CRAVING!

AliceInLace

Looking for a fantasy based roleplay but no scenarios set yet!

AliceInLace

Added new CRAVINGS and updated current games

AliceInLace

Alright, ready to do some more plays with the New Year since a few of mine have been stale for a few weeks :)

REALLY CRAVING the Rock Star Life Scenario!!

AliceInLace

Added new FxF idea for Something Unreal!! Really craving that one!

AliceInLace

I have added my currently ONLY craving and opening for one addition Solo RP.

The Monster and the Songstress
Taking place in Paris, a young songstress is the lead in a world renowned opera, Phantom of the Opera. Starting out in America she is discovered and is now touring the world with the production. However when the production decides to debut back where the infamous story began, the young songstress has her doubts and fears. Before opening night strange happening begin to occur and the young songstress is certain its from bringing the opera back to its roots.

I am looking to find a partner to play the male counterpart who is also willing to work on the final details of the story with me. I am a HUGE Phantom of the Opera fan and after seeing it live I have become inspired. My only thoughts so far about the male role is that, much like the Phantom in the story, he has been scarred in some way and may have found a closeness to the fictional character and took on his role. I am open to working out ideas and plots for this sort of Phantom of the Opera and Beauty and the Beast crossover.

I am REALLY hoping to find a partner for this.

AliceInLace

Just back from a mini leave and looking to start a few new games :)

AliceInLace

I am still looking for 3 more games :)

AliceInLace

Looking to take on TWO more solo games. I am open to suggestions or have a look at my plot cravings

AliceInLace

Alright I got one, I am looking for ONE MORE. I MAY consider a third if you can really peak my interest.

AliceInLace

MAJOR UPDATE SEPT 2, 2015: Refreshed the ENTIRE thread, updated Fandoms and Pre-Made characters. Added new cravings! Updated Current Games!

With that, I am looking for TWO more solo games with in these lines.

AliceInLace

Still trying to find TWO more games. I am really looking for Rock Star Life, Alice Returns or Object of His Obsession.

AliceInLace

Really looking for two more games, I am open for suggestions. Would REALLY love Rockstar Life the most right now