Bear Club [MXM] - Bear inspired ideas!

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 21, 2013, 07:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

This is where you'll find all my bear-centric, one on one ideas.  Now, let me clarify something right away; when I say bear, I'm not talking about the fuzzy woodland animal, but rather, the human male variety.  That being said, I'm not averse to mixing it up and playing opposite a gay bear who's actually a were-bear.  I'm not looking for a fast paced game, so if you expect replies twice a day, every day, I'm not the right writing partner for you.  Here is a list of idea's I'm interested in playing out, either here or in a one shot.  If you think something else might interest me, feel free to proposition story ideas all you want.  All bold parts are the one's I'd be interested in playing myself.  I prefer musclebears, when it comes to looks.  And while I may prefer to play the more passive partner, they won't be completely submissive, and can top from time to time. 

Alright, I'm full up on games now, so this search is closed for now.  It might be reopened in the future.

• Cub goes to his first Bear club, and is woefully out of his element, but loves it.
  • Chaser moves to a new city, and finds himself attracted to his new next door neighbor.
  • Cub finds himself unlucky enough to come across an aggressive wolf in the form of his new boss.
  • An 18 year old boy moves to Alaska, to work on his older brothers land, and falls for the isolated bear next door.
  • A hitchhiker get's picked up by a truck driver, and get's more than one kind of ride.
  • Burly body guard get's seduced by his new charge.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ryven

O______O  Where have you been all my life?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ryven on September 21, 2013, 07:19:01 PM

Hahahahahaaaa omg, you are silleh, Ryven!  And I had to do this, cause it's hard to find good bear fics, and games, which is a total surprise to me, because come on, so hot!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ryven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 07:25:28 PM
Hahahahahaaaa omg, you are silleh, Ryven!  And I had to do this, cause it's hard to find good bear fics, and games, which is a total surprise to me, because come on, so hot!

*raises hand*

That is, of course, if you'll put up with my posting speed...or lack there of.  I think I average one post ever 2 weeks.  Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.

undisclosedtoyou

I think we both know that I can take forever to reply to, so suffice it to say, your slow posting won't bug me.  But I reserve the right to poke you after a month, and you get the same rights.  Do you want to move this to PM's for discussion, and what not?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ryven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 07:36:57 PM
I think we both know that I can take forever to reply to, so suffice it to say, your slow posting won't bug me.  But I reserve the right to poke you after a month, and you get the same rights.  Do you want to move this to PM's for discussion, and what not?

Yes, and yes. ;D

Lockepick

Surprise, Surprise: I'm interested in the same thing Ryven's into... :)

Would LOVE me some bear action. I'll be sending you a PM...
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Updated:  I crossed out ideas that are now taken, and posted that this games wanted thread is no longer open.  Thank you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Lockepick

Four scenes taken...

The other three people should post here so we can become new best buddies...
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

icecradle

I know you're no longer open buuuut:

Quote from: Ryven on September 21, 2013, 07:19:01 PM

THIS.

When you reopen, shoot me a pm ;)
AA // OO // Requests

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: lockepick on September 22, 2013, 03:30:37 PM
Four scenes taken...

The other three people should post here so we can become new best buddies...

Two of those selections were combined into one idea for Ryven :P 

I feel like opening an actual Bear loving club somewhere here on E.  And actually this was going to be a group game idea, centered around an actual Bears club, but I'm already running another game, so that was a no bueno moment.

Quote from: icecradle on September 22, 2013, 03:31:48 PM
I know you're no longer open buuuut:

THIS.

When you reopen, shoot me a pm ;)

I will definitely shoot you a PM! XD
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's