The Indigo Kingdom (REBOOT) Interest/Recruiting

Started by Ember Star, January 12, 2015, 07:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

Quote from: Lady Temptress on January 23, 2015, 03:44:03 AM
Morning. What characters are you in need of?
I'm not in need of anything specific.
Quote from: Jordan South on January 23, 2015, 09:05:30 PM
Sounds fun. Since my last three group games died, I've been looking for another to throw myself into. Will start working on a character app in the next few days I hope.
Awesome!
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Jordan South

M'lady Ember, would you be able to give me a little more information on the concept of abilities and powers?
Selectively accepting new writing partners~ Post speed: Moderate

O/Os
Plot Ideas/Requests
A/A

Ember Star

Quote from: Lady Temptress on January 24, 2015, 11:11:32 AM
Can I play the Queen's sister?
That is a definite no. No one can be in any way related to Alluriella or the Rose Sisters. I keep a tight control over those bloodlines. Just make a 'normal' citizen. Ok?
Quote from: Jordan South on January 24, 2015, 06:17:19 PM
M'lady Ember, would you be able to give me a little more information on the concept of abilities and powers?
Powers are magical. Abilities are physically. You might have, for example, the power to manipulate fire, and the ability to shoot an arrow with accuracy. In short, abilities are essentially skills and physical or mental strengths.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Lady Temptress

Will do. Where do I post character sheet and where is the exact link to the group?
Lady Dreamer

Ember Star

Quote from: Lady Temptress on January 24, 2015, 08:10:10 PM
Will do. Where do I post character sheet and where is the exact link to the group?
You PM sheets to me for approval, and links as well sheet codes at at the top of this thread.

Ember Star

Ok. Hoping to launching IC/story by the end of the week. No promises. But that is the plan. If you already have an approved character, pop by the OOC and say hi, settle in. If you are making a character, get poppin' people!

But don't worry. I will continue to accept character consistently even after I get IC rolling again.

Outlaw Fallen

Officially posting my support for this reboot and offering the thread a shameless bump!
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Lady Temptress

I'll post my character sheet tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, my weekend has been extremely busy.
Lady Dreamer

Ember Star

Quote from: Lady Temptress on February 01, 2015, 07:40:23 AM
I'll post my character sheet tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, my weekend has been extremely busy.
Remember to send it directly to me via pm for approval. Do not post it in a thread.
Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on January 31, 2015, 09:28:33 PM
Officially posting my support for this reboot and offering the thread a shameless bump!
I welcome the support, friendo.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

AliceInLace

Alright finally sent mine in, hopefully I didn't forget anything :) I had to adapt a old character to this new setting so hopefully it works out well since I have been wanting to bring her back :)
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Ember Star

Posting this here too in case anyone is following this but not the OOC.  Btw, any approved member that hasn't popped in and said hi there yet, should.

Winter weather has been an annoyance the past week then my phone bit tye dust. So I actually just transferred to a different phone today. If I can stop being unseasonably exhausted, I'll hopefully get things starting to roll this week.

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Chrystal

Hi Ember. Did I post in this thread yet? It isn't popping up in my "recent replies" list, so I don't think I did. Anyway. The bird-girl is still going to be around... Happy to wait for you to kick things back off, as my ability to write anything interesting seems to be on holiday again.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!