Princes, knights and other daring/foolhardy victims wanted...

Started by Chrystal, December 30, 2010, 03:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

First of all, I will say that I'm expecting about a zero response to this one...

MarilynCarry and I have a little story planned. Basically its a fairy-tale with a twist.

The basic premise is a fairly standard one - Princess (Marilyn) is kidnapped by wicked witch (me) and held in a tower.

Witch uses magic to protect and guard princess from prospective suitors...

This is where you good people come in. What we are after is one guy, or twenty guys, or anything in between... or even girls willing to play guys... (NB: NOT guys who want to play girls). We want a string of knights, princes, adventurers, all willing to risk life and limb to try and rescue the princess.

Sounds fun? Sounds like your sort of RP?

Here's the best bit... YOU HAVE TO FAIL! The twist in the story is that the princess' heart is won by the evil witch.

So, yeah... if there are any suckers brave knights out there with a death wish, please reply here.

As a small incentive... If we get one or two players who repeatedly send new knights against the witch, at some point they might find one of their characters makes it to the princess' bed chamber with what looks like the princess... except of course it will be the witch. If the knight plays his cards right, he might get a *PG13* with the witch before he dies!

Modifying to add the following, so there is less confusion:

The rules are simple.
1) You make a character of a medieval type knight, prince, hero, samurai, pirate, ninja, whatever.
2) He makes his way to the witches castle.
3) At some point on the journey he is attacked, either by the witch herself or by one of her minions (npcs controlled by myself).
4) He either dies nobly, dies horribly, gets turned into an animal of some sort (and might still die in some fashion) or runs home like a coward
5) You then either wait for your turn to come around again and make another character, or decide that enough is enough.

2) - 4) will take place within at most four posts (two yours two mine). possibly as few as one post if the knight's player is inventive...

Those rules are non-negotiable.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

kckolbe

How much leeway do we have in how we fail?  I'm not completely sure this would be my kinda game, but I am willing to talk details, preferably over IM or PM
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Chrystal

O.O Okay... seriously, the last time I tried to do a RP like this, I had NO takers at all!

To answer kckolbe, You have as much leeway in how you fail as you wish. The only stipulation is that the witch survives and no-one (except the witch) touches the Princess. Marilyn is a strict girls-only lesbian and so anyone refusing to obey this will be reported to mods for failure to respect her O/Os!

As for me, I'm a girls-only girl too, but I'm not quite so strict about it. I will do straight sex, from a position of absolute power only!

Anyway, that's an aside. Back to ways for the knights to fail... The most obvious way is to be incinerated by dragon breath. Or bitten in two... (The witch is also a dragon, as per Sleeping Beauty). You could also be turned into a frog and stomped on, turned into a pig and hunted by the next knight to come along... you could drown or be eaten by crocodiles while swimming the moat, bitten by the poisonous snakes that inhabit the lower floors of the castle, you could fall a thousand feet to your death...

Or you could chicken out and run back home with your tail between your legs!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Story thread is here: A Princess In Peril

Oh and there is one more thing....

If more than one prince sets out on the quest at the same time, they have to fight each other! *cackle*

Decrepitdan

Will there by chance be erotic forms of death for the knights to run into as well as conventional? I.E. Tentacle monsters, groups of random horny imps? If so, I would like to express my interest. Otherwise, I would like to commend the awesome idea.

That One Guy

indeed it sounds fun and potentially hilarious.

FYI...the link to the thread doesn't seem to work...just provides a lovely witch image.

Chrystal

*chuckles* happy accident: The thread is not advanced sufficiently for any knights to post yet...

Quote from: Decrepitdan on January 01, 2011, 12:53:42 PM
Will there by chance be erotic forms of death for the knights to run into as well as conventional? I.E. Tentacle monsters, groups of random horny imps? If so, I would like to express my interest. Otherwise, I would like to commend the awesome idea.

HMMMMMM. Sounds like a plan.

I must say I'm impressed by the interest this request has generated. I never knew there were so many idiots heroes willing to sacrifice themselves in the name of comedy honour. *chuckles and winks*

I will say this: The RP is a one-on-one F/F RP between myself and MarilynCarry. The idea of inviting guys in to try and rescue her character was one we thought would be entertaining. However, if you all come at once it defeats the object. I'm not creating an OOC thread because it is not a true multi-player game. You guys need to PM each other and sort out what order you are coming in. If anyone has a specific request regarding the manner of their character's demise, please PM me with it.

Otherwise I reserve the right to have my witch zap your character in whatever way I see fit.

Oh and please note: the only one with magical powers is the Witch. Anyone else tries to god-mode, I will ignore any further posts from them and ask for a mod to remove them. (And there is a mod in the game...)

vin26m

I love this idea!

I want in.

How about each male character only gets one post, then you kill him off in some hilarious, sexy way, unless you find him worthy enough of toying with him for another post or two?

Sometimes, instead of just killing them, the two women toy with them.  Or keep them restrained while they have fun with each other in front of them.

The princess acts all distressed to help bait the knights.

The witch and the princess cackle maniacally after foiling each knights plans.

Some ideas for bad ends...

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=908480
http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=957950

Here's who I want to be:

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1015698

Sir Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins.  The first time he gets hit, he's down to his boxer shorts.  The second time = death.

Ironwolf85

one of my paladin's might work, I think Sayne might be fun to play here... admitidly he's from Pathfinder system, and has a hound archon mother so he's a bit of the furry side.
But a Paladin of The Savored Sting might be an interisting and unconventional paladin to throw into the Rp. I'll pm the details
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Chrystal

Fixed the link to the thread. Waiting for Marilyn to post... I've asked her to include something about the king issuing a proclamation far and wide...

Then I understand Avis Hablis is PMing you guys to sort out some sort of an order.

Like I said, you are wealcome to come all at once, but then you have to fight each other. If you want to know why, it's because Atropa (the witch) has put a curse on the mountain pass that leads to the castle that means any hero approaching the castle will automatically fight any other hero approaching the castle.

There is only the one road!

That One Guy

Indeed he has taken to organizing, many thanks to him - and finally read the thread thus far....Holy crap funny!

I love that it's dripping in sarcasm and mockery of the cliche's.

Ironwolf85

Actually make that two knights I have, Arimal might like to take a crack at this too
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Chrystal

Quote from: vin26m on January 01, 2011, 06:27:24 PM

I love this idea!

I want in.

How about each male character only gets one post, then you kill him off in some hilarious, sexy way, unless you find him worthy enough of toying with him for another post or two?

Sometimes, instead of just killing them, the two women toy with them.  Or keep them restrained while they have fun with each other in front of them.

The princess acts all distressed to help bait the knights.

The witch and the princess cackle maniacally after foiling each knights plans.

Some ideas for bad ends...

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=908480
http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=957950

Here's who I want to be:

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1015698

Sir Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins.  The first time he gets hit, he's down to his boxer shorts.  The second time = death.

A knight getting a single post is a good idea... However, the witch is not always perfect, her minions less so. If I miss with my first try, Knight is welcome to a second post to try and get a bit further. Witch's second shot won't miss!

Ironwolf85

Chrystal

Please also note the line in my latest post in the game thread...

QuoteAnd the tower was left empty, high in the mountains, up a single, narrow trail that wound perilously along cliff faces and past bottomless lakes where fell things with tentacles lurked in the black water.

I'm sure at least one of you guys are going to be tentacle raped... ;

Avis habilis

Quote from: Chrystal on January 03, 2011, 01:25:27 PM
Please also note the line in my latest post in the game thread...

As soon as tentacles are mentioned, isn't that sort of a given?

Ironwolf85

Chrystal

here

Oh, by the way, I will have no objections to knights being clumsy or rash enough to engineer their own demise - falling off a cliff, falling into a lake...

If you really feel masochistic, you are welcome to seize control of any one of a host of NPC minions and have them kill your character off for me. Saves me the trouble... ;)

That particular scenario would be appreciated if the witch is busy doing evil and disgusting things to the princess...

Ironwolf85

well I think I might have arimal (my current Icon is his pic) take a crack at it

Chrystal

I've had a few PMs on this, where people seem to have misunderstood what I'm after. I replied to the latest one with a set of simple rules.

The rules are simple.
1) You make a character of a medieval type knight, prince, hero, samurai, pirate, ninja, whatever.
2) He makes his way to the witches castle.
3) At some point on the journey he is attacked, either by the witch herself or by one of her minions (npcs controlled by myself).
4) He either dies nobly, dies horribly, gets turned into an animal of some sort (and might still die in some fashion) or runs home like a coward
5) You then either wait for your turn to come around again and make another character, or decide that enough is enough.

2) - 4) will take place within at most four posts (two yours two mine). possibly as few as one post if the knight's player is inventive...

Those rules are non-negotiable.

I've added them to the first post too,

MarilynCarry

Oh...hihi everyone. :)

I'll be posting soon...and be getting raped by the lovely witch.

I just want to say...Princess Ayeka is the cutest. >.>

Anyways..have  anice day. :D
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread