A King's NSFW Writing Zone: Seeking slow, easy-paced, fun stories

Started by King Serperior, November 09, 2013, 05:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Welcome to the King's Corner!

Now that I have your attention, I encourage you to please sit down and take a look at the following links:

Now that we have that out of the way, let me tell you a little about myself as a person.

My name is King Serperior, but most call me 'KS.'  No need to be formal, so please, call me what suits you best.  I am not a difficult person to get along with by any means.  I have been a member of Elliquiy approaching three years and am a Mentor, at least when I am not on break.  I am on Elliquiy daily, but that doesn't mean that I write daily.  Some days leave me with little to no muse and I don't write under those circumstances.  However, I am more than willing to plot and just 'shoot the breeze' with you.  I personally use Elliquiy as a form of release from the real world, to relax and stretch the very boundaries of my imagination, to write amazing stories that make a life of their own.  I honestly really don't care if the 'you' behind the screen is male, female, or anything and everything in-between.  I am here to write and am more than willing to swap up pairings with you if it makes you more comfortable.  Yes, this does mean I write cross-gender!    :-)

Now, I like writing smut as much as anyone, but that doesn't mean I want the story to be solely based on it!  I like to have a driving force that is a little less flimsy as smut-driven stories tend to be One-Shots.  Now, don't get me wrong here.  I know that stories exist that are long-term that are smut-driven, but I very much enjoy a good plot.  That aside, I tend to pump out a post every 1-4 weeks on average.  On some days, I may write a post or two out every day or maybe one post a week.  It all depends on how I feel and what is happening in life on my end.  I write extremely Muse-driven, so don't think right off the bat that if I am posting in such-and-such story rather than ours that I am ignoring it.  Rather, it may be that my muse is just focused elsewhere.  It's nothing against you nor our story, so please don't take it too badly, okay?   :-)

Here's where you learn about the King as a Writer

• Posting Speed:  First and foremost, I am a very slow poster, even under the best of terms.  It has nothing to do with the games, but rather I post when my muse is most able to.  I won't force out a post and leave you with a bad read;  I'd rather wait and let my muse tell me if I can make a worthwhile post.
  • Post Length:  I tend to post a minimal of three paragraphs, but I usually post more.  I would like anyone interested in writing with me to be able to match that.
  • Genres:  I tend to be rather versatile in the genres that I play.  At the moment, the genres that I am feeling most up to are:  Military Fiction, Marvel Universe Stories, Westerns, Action-Adventure, Fantasy Stories (Be they Low, High, or Modern), Detective Mysteries, Some Horror, and Science Fiction.
  • Settings:  As with Genres, I am very versatile in my preferences.  That said, there are a few that I really, truly love:  Alternate History, Modern-Day Life, Ancient Mythological Times, Futuristic Worlds, Potterverse, Supernatural (television series), Ancient History, Mecha-Style, Star Wars, Zombie Apocalypse, Post-Apocalyptic, Pirates, and many, many others that would take me ages to name.  Just ask and I'll let you know!
  • Planning, Mapping, Brainstorming:  I'm very much the kind of person to plan things ahead of time.  However, if needs be, I can also just go along with the story.  I really do like mapping out ideas though.
  • Plot-Wise:  I am very much a sucker for a good plot.  Give me something good, and it becomes harder for me to turn down.
  • Sex-Wise:  As said before, though I love sex and smut as much as the next person, I love plot even more.  If you know a way to mesh the smut and the plot together so that the sex doesn't drown out the story, then I'm in.
  • Communication, Feedback, and OOC:  This is a huge requirement for me.  No communication kills games faster for me than anything I could ever possibly think of and it's a bigger issue in single games than groups.  Did you enjoy my post?  Then tell me.  Hate it?  Don't be afraid to tell me upfront.  There's nothing worse than a person who refuses to let their partner know how they feel about a game.  Did I make an error?  Well, let me know and I can fix it, or at least explain why it's not actually an error.  I am a very civil and respectable person, so please let me know your thoughts.  A game is two people writing and if only one person ever speaks, the game will stagnate and sour faster than you can blink.
  • The Kinky Bits:  Not important to me.  I can write as kinky as the next person, but unless we have a story outlined and a plot decided, there will be no kinks.  I want to make this game good, not only for me, but for you as well.  If you don't tell me, I won't know.  I have very few hard offs myself, so just talk to me.  I won't bite your head off!
  • Hard Offs:  Scat, Vomit, excessive blood/knife/needle play, Bestiality (Nothing more than dogs and horses), Vore, footplay (unless stockings are involved), Underage, Extreme age-gaps (No more than 20 years at most), Godmodding (Within reason, some is acceptable), Perfection (Nothing is ever perfect), and Male Pregnancy, among other things.  I am very reasonable, but the listed will not do.
  • Pictures:  I love pictures!  They provide details that help me visualize a scene.

Please contact me via PM and do not post in this thread.  I like to review your on's and off's before committing to writing.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Story Ideas (All story links are NSFW)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Okay, here are some images that I want to write/have someone else write, but have yet to have a plot idea for.  Please PM me is any catch your interest! Most images here are NSFW, but they will be marked as such.  I have 'tagged' them with various ideas and options, but they are not the ONLY things that can be discussed regarding the images.

NOTE:  If you are interested in an idea with these images, please come with an idea.  They are currently plotless for a reason, after all!

Image Collection Seeker's Guide (Up to 15 Images per part):

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Okay, after almost a year, I have decided to revive my 1x1 request thread.  Please PM me if you see something that strikes your fancy!

EDIT:  Made a small edit to the top of the first post regarding O/Os.

EDIT2:  Updated with a couple more images.

EDIT3:  Made major changes and redirection links to my Treasure Trove for convenience.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

It's been about a month, so I have added a new idea as well as a whole lot more inspirational images that, for the most part, have no story.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Massive updates to my collection of Plot-less Images (Many NSFW images are in them) which are located on the back half of my O/Os.  The collection starts here on this post.

As of this moment, I am being extremely selective in what games I choose to play.  Before PMing me if you have interest, please note that, as of this moment, I am somewhat burned out of the following:  Monster Girls, School settings, Futanari, and maybe mecha.

However, don't let that discourage you!  I'm always open for PMs, whether you feel like a game or not.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Okay, I've removed three stories, added two more, and updated the others as they were just bare-bones ideas.  In order to make things work better, I have also given each story plot a few inspirational images.  I have also updated my plotless images as well as the first post.

As always, I welcome a PM from anyone who may be interested.  I am coming very close to reaching my limits in regards to the number of games I am in, so I will somewhat nitpicky in what stories I choose to write in. 

Some of my ideas that I have finally fleshed out are of higher priority than others.  Some stories depend on who may be interested.  Still, don't be afraid to show your interest as my PM box is open for anyone.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Some updates:

• Though I am interested, I am selectively seeking
  • Modern Zombie Apocalypse made Unavailable
  • 6 New Ideas added
  • Added preference 'ratings' to my story cravings
  • Images added and removed and otherwise trimmed down in 'plotless images'

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Updates:

• Removed most of my ideas
  • Added a new one
  • Did a lot of cleanup, but I fear it's still slightly cluttered....

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Okay, I did more cleanup:

Removed things that were outdated, redesigned several areas, added a new idea, and updated my Plotless images area, removing a LOT and adding a few new ones.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

New image ideas!

I have added between 15 and 20 new images.  As one can tell by the title, effectively all of them involve Futanari.  As such, nearly every image is NSFW.

Things are slow for me due to RL things, but I may have room for 1-2 more games, if one doesn't mind my being slow for a while.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Some updates:

- Removed one story
- Marked a second story as taken
- Added about 15-20 new images

EDIT:

Marked Stories as Craving in Red

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Updates:

- Returned one plot back to active
- Added three new plots
- Removed some of the plotless images
- Added about 20 new plotless images

Please note that anyone who wishes to write with me must expect slow responses!  Thank you!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Updates:

- Changed Status to Selectively Seeking
- Added new images
- Sorted entire collection of images into 7 categories
- Counted all images to reveal that there are 171 as of this post

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Updates:

- Removed three story ideas
- Moved unplotted image ideas around; Re-categorized some of them
- Changed status to Selectively Seeking

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Updates:

• Added a lot more plotless image ideas
  • Added one more story idea;  Marked one as taken; Placed another one back to being open
  • Currently selectively seeking:  That means that although an idea may not follow through, don't be afraid to come with an idea.
  • Added an important note to the plotless image ideas note.
  • Added my a link to the more Safe-For-Work images idea thread in the first post.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR ROLEPLAYS IN THIS THREAD;  Not seeking anymore smut-focused games.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Updated!

- Moved my images and left links here
- Selectively Seeking

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Update:

- Tentatively seeking again
- Image collection updated to 219 different plotless images
- Main stories removed for the time being

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

King Serperior

Might not be the best idea in the world, but I am open again!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace