Female in need of a role-play partner (preferably Male or male character)

Started by heavenleighdahl, May 08, 2010, 02:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenleighdahl

Hello everyone who chooses to read my lovely thread!

I am Heaven Leigh, and I am in need of a few role-playing partners. I am brand-spanking new to this wonderful site and I need some role-plays. I'm on everyday, and night, so there isn't much worry about me not responding in due time.

I play female characters, and really would rather play with someone who role-plays a male. I don't care if you yourself are male, female, other, it's not my business what you do with yourself, so it's not up to me to say that you aren't doing what you are supposed. So long as you are happy, in my mind you are doing what you are supposed to. I don't do well with same sex relationships because my personal experience in that category is quite limited to experimental and I tend to play the part very badly.

I have yet to fill out my on's and off's, but I plan it, it's just been a matter of organizing my scattered thoughts. But here I will list some of the things that I like when it comes to role-playing.

As I said, straight pairings are the best for me, and my partner if they want the best that I can give. HOWEVER, I do enjoy a challenge, so if the story gets my attention, I will whole-heartedly go into the role-play and simply look for feedback and advice onto the best way to do it to your liking.

I am an open person, open to most any kind of attraction my partner has. With the exception of watersports, scat, and furries.  That's it. For the most part. If something makes me uncomfortable I will voice that.

Romance is a big thing for me with role-plays. I love it, and it is a must. It doesn't matter if it's a brother/sister story, or even a rapist/victim story, eventually, I want some kind of attraction and affection.

Realistic stories are the most comfortable for me, however I love survival and horror. I will do fantasy when the bug bites me, and if there is an especially good storyline to a fantasy idea, the bug usually bites me hard.

Now then, what I am interested in. ^.^

Taboo:Babysitter/Employer; Student/Teacher; Police Detective/Witness.
Friends: Best Friends; Best Friend's brother/Best Friend; Neighbors; Best Friend; Best Friend's Husband or Wife.
Enemies: This includes the typical opposites attract.

Situations: There are plenty of situations that could be fun to play out. Of course falling in love, love is a big thing to me. Them getting caught; mostly in the  taboo(oh no!). There is the possibility of pregnancy. Also, obsession, that's something to add to the story, if one were to become obsessed with the other because of feelings that they were the only one actually in love, or fear of the other moving on.

*Serial Killers*- I have a few ideas to go along with serial killers, a couple. I have only done this coupling three times, and they didn't last long even though they were amazing! It can be incestuous, or complete strangers meeting and finding out that they have a shared interest. It could be set in one area, or a Natural Born Killers setting where they travel across the country offing people. But for this one, I want something hardcore, gory, and full of rough sex, even pseudo-rape, or what have you.

Reign of Havok: This is a role-play around a motorcycle gang. It can be a group or a one on one. My character is a woman who was the daughter of the head of a gang in Louisiana who married one of her father's officers. That marriage ended badly and she left. Battered and bruised she finds her way to another state to get out of the hard situation and is picked up by the leader of another gang Reign of Havok. She's in such a bad state that it's hard to tell how she really looks but something pulls on his heartstrings about this sad young woman. The hard man brings her to his house and she slowly starts to heal while he takes care of business for his gang. When he comes back, the hard man finds that he's very attracted to her, and that attraction turns into love really quickly. Now, she's his 'old lady' and they manage to have a happy life around the chaos of the gang life they lead.

Gives You Hell: They were best friends through school, Elementary, Middle, and High School. She was the captain of the dance squad and he was the basketball star. They had everything going for them. An easy friendship not easily complicated by much. Until the night of the party. Things got carried away, and they woke up, naked, in a strange bed. That's when things started to change. He found a new girlfriend right after the event, while she broke up with her boyfriend. Tensions went high when it was shown that they weren't on the same page. Quickly, they turned to enemies. Ten years out of high school, both own prosperous businesses, that have been competing with each other since the day they opened. When the two move in next to each other, things get even more tense. When someone starts coming around bothering the girl, it will only take her former best friend to keep her safe. Will something bloom?

I Can't Believe You are a Demon!: She's a regular girl, with nothing really going for her. And only one thing going against her. Someone has been following her, calling her, texting her, she even suspects the person's spent nights outside of her window. She'd do anything to get away from him. Moving to New York, she settles in with her new puppy and a new job. When she meets this amazingly handsome man, she can't believe her luck. He's kind, handsome, and a veterinarian. They start to date, and she finds out on her first night at his house that... He's a demon stuck on Earth. Her luck just gets better when the man that was following her in Louisiana is in New York, and he's looking for her.

The Warrior I Love: This one doesn't really have a story, I'd prefer to work it out with my partner. All that I can really see is a knight, soldier, or some kind of warrior, falls in love with a young girl. I think my partner and myself can come up with something.

Best Friends:They had been friends since the ninth grade, their love shifting from mutual attraction to confidant and friend. From the time they met, the pair was never single at the same time, so it had to be a sign that they weren't meant to be together. Their friendship and love took them through hard times, and right through to Senior year. But, that's when trouble hits. She's single, but he's not. She hates his girlfriend, who is the complete opposite of herself, but she really can't say anything to her best friend. Instead, she decides to steal him. She has decided, the only way to go is to get him for herself by showing him that she is exactly what he wants.

But he knows this already. He knows that he wants her. He fantasizes about her. But, he can't have her. Until that night. That night when she climbs into his window and lays herself on his bed. He knows that he has a girlfriend, one that he cares about. But he can't keep his hands off of her. They share an intimate night, and the next morning he tells her that it can't go past there. It does. A month later, she finds out she's pregnant.

He tries to excuse it by saying that she'd come and asked for it. Even he doesn't buy it. But what can he do?

Anyway, we can come up with stories if anyone is interested.

Writing is a big thing for me, so I would prefer someone who can do well written posts with detail, and thought processes. I want to know how the person is feeling even though my character won't know. I don't care about length, so long as it's well written. Just stay away from one-liners. (Once, I had a partner give me a two word post... And that was when we were both doubling up.)

Let me know what you think!

Just kidding! It's still about role-playing.

I am looking for more than just sex in my role-plays. PLEASE I want a good story!

Major Major

You know, if you're into anime, I can heartily reccomend the series Please Teacher! to you, in relation to the taboo roleplays.

heavenleighdahl

Major Major

TenchuFall

I wouldn't mind another roleplay. And I've alreadu got an idea pre-made, if it interests you, at least. Its in my own thread, and it does concern cousins. Open to anything, if you want to start a game.

Major Major

I might have an idea also for the brother and sister one. It's kinda out there, though.

heavenleighdahl

zemo8801

I always love a good bro/sis taboo style love. And the chance of a baby or them discovering the secret just makes it more fun. or learning on how to deal with the child of love and the harsh way people look at you. and just teaching each other the process of love makeing is always such a fun topic.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

heavenleighdahl

Genbu83

The survival setting is something new to me, and is interesting. If you're plate isn't full I'd like to get some more details about it.

CrazyIvan

are you still looking for person to do gives you hell with? If you are I would be interested in RPing with you.

MercyfulFate

I love taboo roleplays of all kinds, if you want to take a look at my O/O list or my Rabbit Hole and think we're compatible in that aspect give me a shout. I generally like stranger, kinkier stuff.

heavenleighdahl

Back to Elliquiy and looking for a few new role-play partners. Anyone interested?

And I added Reign of Havok and I Can't Believe You Are A Demon! Have a look. ^.^

TheHatintheCat

I'd be interested in either "Gives You Hell" or a game of Best friend's wife.
Ons and Offs
A/A UPDATED back as of 2/2018!
Story Ideas

heavenleighdahl

I added The Warrior I Love. I'm still looking, and I would love to use my new character:

Gabriella

It could go into any setting, but mostly sci-fi, or futuristic.

heavenleighdahl

Added a best friends story.

I'm open to ideas, and changes to my own ideas.

Threads, please!

WickedTemptation19

If your still wanting to do the Best Friends one (The last one) I'd be willing to talk about it :)
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.
I am your Wicked Temptation

Cybrewaste

I'm interested in Gives you Hell and the Best friends plot if either is still open!
Need a new RP? Swing by my RP request thread

Check out my Ons and Offs!

Haven't received a reply and you're not sure why? There may be a reason! [Updated - 30/6/15 AEST ]

Posts owed: [6/7]

Elf

I really like the Warrior I Love idea and the character you have chosen. I had originally thought about using an Elf fighter/mage I have already created, but if you prefer the sci/fi or futuristic I could use another. I have actually been thinking about a roleplay as a superhero with some dark tendencies.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Elf

heavenleighdahl

AlphaMale

Gives you hell and I cannot believe you are a demon interest me. If either are still available I would be happy to discuss and hopefully participate.
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

gymnastixcoach

Hi,
I enjoyed reading your profile and it seems there are some mutual grounds for roleplaying.
Since I'm a high school teacher and coach, I'd be very interested in any roleplay scenarios in that domain. But most of the other ideas like "Give you hell" are also very appealing.
Hope to hear back from you.
Sincerely,
Mike

Novak

Semi interested in the warrior I love and character.  I was just curious if you had more of a line of thought of what you want to happen?

heavenleighdahl

New plot up, Serial Killers. That is the one that I want the most at the moment. ^.^

heavenleighdahl

Organized my situations.

Really wanting to do the Serial Killers or Reign of Havok.

Also, want to use my new character.