Dom x Dom Spy Fiction plot! (M looking for F.)

Started by Fetwick, July 12, 2012, 01:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fetwick

It's about two rival spies both infiltrating the same orginization that has incriminating info on both of countries. I figured, I would play an American and you could be someone from France or any other country you want. (If you want the U.S. then I'd be down to switch myself!) This intellegence could lead to scandal for either country. The evidence in question is actually The President involved in sexual relations with the Prime Minister of your country. Now here's where it gets fun. The info is devastating to both of our countries, but should one get their hands on it, they may be able use it to blackmail the other party with some tweaking of the photos to get something from the other country. (Also as an alternative, instead of different countries, one of us could be a double or rogue agent in the U.S.) So it's kind of a Spy vs. Spy but there's a needed alliance. But one more factor starts this RP...

I was thinking, the beginning would have us duct taped to each other nude(Or Clothed), as they make us perform unthinkable things to each other. It's mainly a means to watch us torture ourselves. As this goes on, we can each reveal how we got caught and eventually work together to escape. But maybe there's some resentment for each other after the horrible things we've just done to one other and split ways. Thus would begin the spy games! It becomes a struggle to see who can get the photos from the mysterious woman running the evil federation or the other spy!

Shoot me a PM and we can iron out the details and our on/offs.