The new message indicators?

Started by Lancis, June 19, 2005, 12:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lancis

The forum used to have circles (buttons) whatever that showed if there were new posts in a section or not.. were those removed when lilac turned off the searching? or is that another update?

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Lilac

It was another update.  Probably could do to change the color a slight bit to make the new posts thing a little obvious...

Lilac

Lancis

thank you Lilac! :)

Its noticable and cooler then the buttons i think anyway. :)

Lancis
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Elenara Isiliri

>:( I really do not like the slides on the pictures and mostly on the text. 

It is absolute ridiculous to have to scroll down a text post that does not even fill up the space of an average post box.

So to the the little right arrow button at the right side of a text line.  I allows you to go to the end of the line, but not back, so you can't reread the test.

History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark. (Quote of Lord John Warfin from Buckaroo Banzai)

Lilac

Expand your browser window until they are gone.  Unless your monitor has less than 800x600 resolution it shouldn't be a problem...

Vandren

Quote from: Lilac on June 23, 2005, 10:27:52 PM
Expand your browser window until they are gone.  Unless your monitor has less than 800x600 resolution it shouldn't be a problem...

I'm at 1024 x 768 and it still occasionally happens with message text.  Not often enough to be an issue, though.  I don't think it's happened in the past week.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei