Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mint

Mint's chocolates! xD But it may also be mint chocolate. *stops with the hypnosis and takes the win while everyone's distracted*

Greg MD

But-but-but-but...it was my win! *with an outstretched hand, looks on sadly* I was guarding it for you, Miss!

Nimmy

*wriggles* but but but mine!

Mint

If you were guarding it for me, why did you call it your win? *stares at Greg sternly before swiping win from Nim*

Nimmy

*steals the chocolate again*

Mint

Oh no! *takes the chocolate and stuffs it all in her mouth but gives one to Greg* That's it. x3

Greg MD

Yay! Chocolate!!!!! *does happy dance* Oh! *looks stupidly in his hand at the win. *Goodness gracious me, how did that get there? *looks over his shoulder sweetly at his Mistress*

Mint

Oh my. What shall I do about this? *ties Greg to a tree and then draws on him with a permanent marker* This is fun, my little canvas. But if you persist, I may just have to give spankings. Tsk.

Nimmy

*sneaks past with the win*

Mint

*magics win back* Don't make me tie you up too, Nim. I will draw hearts on you. xD 

(btw, I will be not-winning all weekend. Leaving in about an hour and then I'm going to be away for a couple days.)

Greg MD

Oh dear, no don't spank me! I promise I'll try to be bet--*pauses and looks at the win in his hand he'd stolen from Mint yet again* Uh-ohhhhh

Mint

*takes win and buries it far underground* There. Now we shall never have conflict over this evil item again. But I still might spank you for fun. *pulls Greg over her lap* ;D

Greg MD

*tries with all his might to appear frightened, not wanting to let her see his huge smile as he was draped over her lap in his over coat* Please! *he begged somewhat sarcastically, and sounding horribly forced.* Oh lookie! *the win crawled from within it's shallow grave and he plucked it from the ground*

Mint

*stares at the win, then looks at Greg* Don't you realize that in burying that, I gave it up for you!? So ungrateful. *runs one slender hand over his bottom before slapping him hard and taking the win back* I didn't want to hurt you, but you give me no choice. *smirks a bit and sticks the win down her blouse* And if you try and get it back, I will really be upset.

Greg MD

Hey, wanna see a magic trick? *chuckles and shows her the win in his hand, proudly*

Mint

Greg MD

What's the matter? At least we have the win together! I'll take good care of it while you're gone  ;D

Mint

Haha, alright. <3 Good boy. x3 I'll see you around then.

Nimmy

*steals and runs off*

King

*runs after Nim and gets the win*

Soran

I'm rather disturb there was spanking going on and I wasn't invited *sniff* Oh well, gimme that win....yoink *runs like her stole it!*

Nimmy

Soran

Not to worry *pulls win back with the fishing line he tied to it*  ;)

Nimmy

:(

.... oh wait, will you look here! *Has the win in her hand*

Greg MD

Quote from: Soran on June 19, 2009, 03:05:10 PM
I'm rather disturb there was spanking going on and I wasn't invited *sniff* Oh well, gimme that win....yoink *runs like her stole it!*

*Spanks Soran* I got the win!!!